Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whore Training 101 - An Adult Story

I was on the subway minding my own business. I just got on at the airport. It was a long flight home to Baltimore. I was sitting down in my business suit and with my carry on luggage under my arm. I put my suitcase on the ground. I could feel the subway rock back and forth. I had a half hour commute through the city before I am home. I left my SUV parked in the back parking lot near the station.


"Bing! The door to the subway opened. In came some people. I was still sitting down. I felt my elbow get pumped by these two guys. They were standing up looking out the far window. They had there backs to me. All the seat were taken. I waited two more stops before I started to listen to them. The shorter guys was talking about his wife. The taller guy was doing the same nodding his head in agreement about women. "My wife is just as bad as yours. She wants to go on vacation this year. I want to go on vacation but not with her." said the smaller guy. They both laughed. "Yeah! My wife wants to go some where this year she never been. I told her to go in the kitchen bitch. You have not been there since our honeymoon." said the taller guy. They want on for another 10 minutes about there wife's. I was feeling sorry for them. The wife's that is, for marring these two idiots. I am sure they were very nice. It funny that ugly guys seem always to get the hot girls.


I looked at my watch. It was getting close to my stop. "What are you doing tonight when you get home? Whats the plan?" said the shorter guy. "Oh! I forgot to tell you this one. My wife read this article in Cosmo. About how to spice up your sex life. She wants us to role play man. I mean she really wants to role play. I was like what ever at the beginning. For the last two weeks we have been doing different characters." said the tall guy. "What you mean different characters man?" said the short guy. "Lat week I was a cop arresting her. Then she let me tie her up. She played a school girl coming to see the teacher after school. But the best was last night. She found this one on the Internet." said the tall guy. "What? Tell me what man???" said the short guy. "I got to dress her up like a whore. Then she has to do everything I tell her. I dressed her like a prostitute. You know one of those whores on the corner. I took out some money. Slipped it her in boobs. Then we fucked for like the whole night. It was hot man." said the tall guy.


The little guy shook his head in disbelief. "Are you crazy. Your straight nice wife dressed like a whore. Then you had great sex with her. That might work with your wife but mine is too conservative. She will never go for it." said the short guy. "Listen. You talk to her. Say you read it at the doctors office the other day. She still thinks you were there and not at the strip joint with me the other day. Just have her believe you read it. You want to work on your feelings. Then dress her up like a whore. Tell her that she has to be a good whore and listen to what you tell her to do. Slip her some cash in those big monster juggs she has." said the tall guy. My eyes got big and I looked up when I heard "Big monster juggs." "Nice! I am going to do this. I will tell her tonight after our big 5 second loving making session. I need her to dress up like a whore. Wait for me to come home at 2pm at the front door all whored up. I then will slap the money in her huge juggs. I am glad the kids are away at college. I am going to abuse her big ass and tits tomorrow." said the short guy.


I saw both guys smile. My evil mind was racing as these two guys kept talking about there wives. "Hey you got your new business card. I lost your card the other day at the strip joint. I need a new tire for my car. I'll call you tomorrow." said the tall guy. I saw the short guy reach in his pocket to give his friend a business card. I saw one fall out his pocket and land next to my right foot. I put my shoe over it as her talked with his friend. I felt the train stop. "Excuse me this is my stop guys." I said. "What the fuck man. Hold you horses. Where just getting off." said the tall guy. "What's your hurry asshole." said the small guy. I did not say anything my mind was racing hot to get the short guys wife. I waited a second while they got off at the station. I got up off my seat. I picked up the card. I put it in my right front pocket. I pulled my suit case behind me as I followed the two guys from the subway. I watched the tall guy walk to his car. I saw mine. I quickly got in keeping on eye on the small guy. He took a turn down to my right. I started my SUV and followed him. He jumped in his little sports car. I followed him out of the parking lot.


We got to the first light. I should have turned left to go home. Instead I went right and followed the short guy. It was twenty minutes later that he pulled into his driveway. I saw him pull into his garage. I pulled out his business card to take a look. He worked as a sales guy for a big tire place near the mall. I sat outside hoping to catch a glimpse of his wife. I wanted to see if it was going to be worth my while to come see her tomorrow. A few minutes later the short guy came out his house. He start to water his lawn. That was my cue to go home for the night. I drove home and got a bite to eat. I went to bed early.


I got up early to head to work. I wanted to get done by 1pm to go see the short guys house. I knew he would have her dressed like a whore. I was just wondering how far she would go if I came over to there house. I sat at my desk with a raging hard on all day until noon when I left. I went home to change. I put on some tan cargo shorts. A tight black t-shirt. Some sandals. I wanted to keep a low profile when I got to his house. I decided not to wear underwear. I hate to leave them behind for the shorter guy to find. I took some cash out of my wallet. I put a money clip on it and headed out the door.


I pulled across the street from the small guys house. I picked up my cell. He said if was going to come early around 2pm. If I could get him to stay until 6pm maybe he would wait for a big sale. Then I knock on his front door and see how far I could get his wife to be my whore. I piked up my cell as I walked up his driveway. I saw the mini van in the garage. "Ring! Ring!" Hello, Big Al's Tires this is Kurt. How can I help you?" said the small guy. "Hey! How's it! I need to buy about a dozen sets of tires for my fleet of vans for my business. Do you have any size 18 tires for my vans." I said. "Oh! No problem sir. We have those in stock." he said. "How about some 24's for my SUV?" I said. "We can get those order for you." he said. "Can you get them today. Say by 6pm tonight." I said. "Let me check.....long pause..Yes I can get those for you."he said. "Then all right. I'll pay cash if you don't mind. Will you be there at 6pm when I get there with the vans?" I said. "I was getting off early sir." he said. "I need to meet you and thank you. Maybe if you stay late I can slip you a bonus. What do you say then." I said. "Ok you got a deal. I'll call my wife and tell her I'll be home later." he said. I hung up the phone.


"Knock! Knock!" I was knocking on the big white front door of the short guys house. A minute later I saw the door knob turn, then the door open. I heard the phone ring in the back ground. My mouth dropped open. Standing in the door way was a sexy older woman. She was in her late thirties. She had long blonde hair in a pony tail down her back. She was 5ft 6 with a huge hourglass figure. She had a huge chest and a bigger ass to match. She had virtually no waist. Her hips flared out on the side. She was wearing 6 inch red Stilettos heels. She had black fishnets wrapped around her curvy legs. She had a super small black dress the barely covered her bottom half. Her top have was falling open from the share weight of her large breast. Her cleavage was staring me straight in the face. It took me a second to look up and see she was wearing some cheap makeup, a gold chain around her neck. The gold pendant on the chain was inside her cleavage. She had a pair of red big hoop earrings that touched her shoulder as she turned to smile at me standing inches from her. I looked down to see her toenails, and finger nails matched her red fiery lips.


"Good afternoon!" I said. "Ummmm Oh! Hello! I was not....Can you hold just one second, that my husband calling me on my cell." she said. She was definitely dressed like a whore for the day. I don't think she was expecting me. "Wait! I just got off the phone with Kurt at his office." I said. "What? How do you know Kurt? I think I know all his close friends." she said. "My name Buck. Glad to meet you. I met your husband on the subway yesterday. Him and his friend. Kinda of a tall guy." I said. "Oh Jimmy. That is his best friend. Wait, it stopped ringing. He must have left me a message. I am sorry. I don't usually dress like this. You caught me off guard. I was not expecting such a nice young man to be knocking at my door. Kurt is at work. He is suppose to be home soon. My name Linda. Nice to meet you." she said. "Its very nice to meet you. I was talking to your husband and his friend Jimmy. We were talking on the subway. Your husband wanted me to come over today to see you. He gave me this to give you. He said you know what to do for it." I said.


I reached into my pocket. I pulled out some cash. It was about $40 in small bills. Linda looked at the cash. Then she looked into my eyes. She started to check me out standing outside. "He said what? Wait! What's the cash for?" she said in a sexy voice. "Jimmy and Kurt talked me into coming over here today. Your husband said bring some money. That you were being punished. You were going to be dressed up for today. If I remember correctly, he said you be dressed like a whore...That what he said." I said. "There must be some kind of mistake. My husband will be home really soon. Any minute now. Come in. Let me get to the bottom of this. Let me check my voice message." Linda said.


I walked in shutting the door behind me. Linda could barely walk in her red Stilettos. She strutted and kept her arms out for balance. Her ass shook under the thin material of her dress. Every other step the bottom of her big ass could be seen. I smiled as I followed her into the living room. She turned off her Soaps and picked up her cell phone. She played the message on her cell so I could hear to. "Hey! I got to work late. A got this guy coming to.....beep" said the small guys voice. She looked at me. "I'm the guy. I was paid by your husband to come her today. We met on the train. He thought a total stranger would be perfect for his role play with you. His friend Jimmy wants me to come to his house tomorrow night. He said he read this in a magazine at his doctor's office." I said.


Linda looked at me again. She closed her eyes. "We can't do this in our bedroom or in the living room. Where would you like to go." said Linda. "I think it would best if you played the part. Make it more realistic. If I found you on the corner. You take me behind a store, or to a seedy motel near bye. I passed a few seedy motels on the way over here. Come with me. Grab your phone. Grab your big purse over there and come with me. I parked across the street. Move your amazing ass in front of me. Shake that booty a few times. Oh that is it Linda." I said. What about our neighbors? What if they see me? What if they see you and I together?" she said. "You will be fine. Just walk ahead. I will leave you husband a note. He already paid for the motel room. We mine as well use it." I said. I wrote on the back of his business card. "Had fun with your wife. She is the best whore money could by. I'm teaching her how to be a real whore. My class gets out later (Whore 101) - Later the guy on the subway."


I walked her around the side of my SUV. Her dress was going to fall off any second. How her breast were staying inside I was not sure. I slapped her ass as I helped her into the passenger seat. She had to use the side step to get in. I got in my side. I looked at her. "You look really hot. I am so glad you husband sent me to meet you. I know we are going to have fun today. He is sure a lucky guy to be married to you." I said. She smiled as I drove down the road. Ten minutes later we pulled into a small seedy road side motel. It was one of those motels that you pay by the hour. I looked down the side of the motel and saw some real prostitutes working a corner. I looked back at Linda in the front seat. The clerk handed me some towels as I grabbed the key from him.


Ten minutes later I opened the door to the room. I pulled the shades closed as I turned on the A/C. A second later Linda walked into the room. She looked at me as I closed the door. "What should I do next?" she said. "I can see a smile on your face. Your husband knew you would love this. He wants you to have fun. I want you to have fun too. Just relax." I said. I walked over to turn the light on over the bed. I went into the bathroom to drop off the towels. There was a big whirl pool bath tub. I figured we could take a bath later. I turned on the light over the sink outside the bathroom door. I then turned to look at Linda. She was smiling as I walked closer to her.


"Sit on the edge of the bed. Oh that is perfect. Spread your legs open. Very nice." I said. Linda was sitting on the edge of the bed. She had her two legs wide open with her heels on the floor. I walked over and took off my sandals. I then stood between her legs looking down her amazing body. Her large breast rested on her thighs as she looked into my blue eyes. "I really love that dress. Those big hoop earrings are driving me crazy. Your sexy matching nails. Your sexy dark red lips are gorgeous." I said. She looked up again. She was checking the front of my crotch. I was semi hard under my cargo shorts. I wanted to tease her for a minute longer. I pulled off my black t-shirt over my head. She smiled as she checked out my hard abs and athletic chest. She looked down to my tone legs. She smiled when she saw how big my smile was as I looked at her on the edge of the bed.


She stuck out her hand. I was guessing it was for the money. "You get that at the end. I am suppose to pay at the end. That how whores are paid. Your husband wants me to pay you on how you do today. So the nastier the better. He wants full details on how you performed. If you fail in this. He said something about going back to the five second loving making session with him." I said. "Ok! Your the customer. You know best. I am your whore for the day." she said.


I grabbed Linda hand. I moved it on my hard abs. She used her long red nails to scratch my skin. I looked at her eyes again. They were now lusting after me as her breathing got faster. I then felt her other hand on my thigh. She slowly moved her freed hand up to my waist. She grabbed the back of my cargo shorts toughing my ass. "You like my hard abs and tight ass baby. Do you like the feel of that? Whore!" I said. She gave my abs, and ass a big squeeze before she started to unbutton my cargo shorts. I took my hand off the top of her soft blonde hair. She looked down to watch my cargo shorts fall down to my ankles.


"Gasp...Ummm..Young man...I..I..Your cock Mr." she said. "It's OK. It won't bite. Put the tip in your mouth." I said. "I have only done this once. So be patient. You are two half times as big as my husband. I can barely get my hand around it. You are very big. Does my husband know how big you are." Linda said. "Yes! I told him before hand. His eyes got big. Jimmy even clapped when he found out I am 9 3/4inches. Stick your tongue on the tip. That it. Lick up that pre-cum. Nice and sweet for you." I said. She licked my cock head making it wet. She swirled the big drop of pre-cum in her mouth. I gulped as she pulled me closer. Her mouth could barely open wide enough to take my cock in her mouth. She gagged as she got a few inches in her mouth. I gabbed her free hand to play with my big naked balls.


I pushed her forehead causing my cock to fall out her mouth. I slapped her face a few times with my cock. Her face and chin were wet as she followed my cock. Her eyes got big when I pulled on her hair causing her mouth to be under my shaft. She licked me from the tip to the base of my cock. Her chin hit my big naked balls. I looked down to see her bright red lips sucking my cock. I had to see what her husband did not want me to see. I had to see those big breast and that thick ass. I fed her my cock a few more minutes before I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She tried to put it back in her mouth. She wanted more. "Stand up. Let me see that amazing body your husband talks about so much. Its time I take off some of your whore clothes. Stand up and turn around. Let me see that big thick ass first. That it baby." I said.


I was sitting on the edge of the bed now. Linda looking amazing as she shook her ass in my face. I could smell her sweet pussy as I stuck my tongue on her big ass. I moved my mouth down her dress. I put my hands on that back of her thighs. I moved my big hands on the front of her thick thighs. She let out a soft moan as she looked over her shoulder at me. I pulled her dress up quickly over her big ass. I left her dress on the top of her ass. Her small waist felt great in my hands as I moved the bottom of the dress to sit on her hips. She moaned when she felt my warm tongue on her soft skin. She had a small black thong that was very tight on her ass crack. I pulled it to the side. Then I yanked it down around her ankles. I pushed her ass up causing her to move her heels. I pulled off her wet thong. I took a big whiff of her wetness on her thong. She smiled when she saw me do this. "You very wet. Does my whore like young men smelling her sweet smell?" I said. She closed her eyes and wiggled her ass on my tongue.


She moved her head and looked forward. There was a mirror on the wall over a dresser a few inches from the bed. She reached out to put her hands on the wooden dresser as I slapped her ass. "Mmmm I like that...Spank me harder! Spank me!!" she moaned. I was licking the bottom of her ass all the way to the bottom of her dress. I did this a few times before I went side to side on her big ass. I reached around her waist to play with her big breast under her black dress. She moaned again as I pinched her big erect nipple. I started to spread her big ass cheeks open to see her small pussy. She had a big hairy bush but I could see her big cunt lips outside her pussy. I flicked them with my right index finger causing her knees to shake. "Oh!! I love that...Do that again baby." she said.


I stuck my two fingers in my mouth to get them wet. I started to insert one finger inside her hot pussy. She bent over and grabbed the back of the dresser now. I pulled her two big cunt lips out to suck on them with my mouth. I rolled each cunt lip in my mouth. She started to put her hand down to play with herself. I stopped sucking her big pussy lips long enough to watch her insert her finger inside herself. She finger herself as I licked her ass. I could tell she was close to cumming. I licked her ass hole causing her to scream. She came on her fingers. She started to clean her fingers as I moved in with my tongue to clean up the juices running down her leg. I put my tongue inside her pussy. A few seconds later she started to orgasm again.


I put my right hand down to feel my cock. It was still rock hard. I had not come yet. I stood up and slapped her ass with my cock. She looked in the mirror to see me smile. "Ummm...No...You can't. It would be cheating. I can't let you fuck me. I can't cheat on him." Linda said. I slapped her big ass with my right hand leaving a big red imprint on her ass. "It's not cheating if your husband knows. He paid for me to come make you a whore. This is your whore training. Now relax Hold on tight to the dresser. Put your legs together. Arch your back. Stick up that mother fucking ass of yours. Whore do it. Oh your going to make a great whore." I yelled. A second later I shoved my cock in her big pussy. I could feel her big bush on my cock. I then felt her big cunt lips and juicy pussy walls around my cock. She was tight and very wet.


I slapped her ass and pulled her hair. She shook her body as she slammed her big ass back on my cock. I had all of my cock buried deep inside. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm your whore. Faster! Faster! Make me your whore young man. Fuck me! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. I held onto her hips and small waist. I was squeezing her waist as her big breast bounced in the top of her dress. A second later the top of her dress finally fell off her big breast. She was not wearing a bra. I'm not sure if she had bra for those big breast. I heard a big "SMACK!!!!" as her breast hit her soft skin. I reached up to fondle them as she held onto the dresser. I was getting close. She looked over her shoulder at me as I closed my eyes. "Pull out! Don't cum in me. Please." she yelled. "Don't worry! It's OK! Your husband wants me to cum deep inside. It's what being a good whore does." I said. I started to explode deep inside her. I grabbed her hips keeping me deep inside her.


I pulled out when my cock was semi hard. She was exhausted as I ripped off her dress and put on the floor. Her black fishnets were ripped. So I ripped them off with my teeth. She moaned when I did that. I left her big heels on as I pushed her on the bed. She was laying on her back as I walked into the bathroom. I looked around. There was a small bucket full of items on the edge bathtub that came with the room. I picked up a razor, shaving cream and towel. I got some warm water in a glass. She looked down as I spread her legs open. She felt the warm water first, then the shaving cream. It took thirty minutes but I had her completely shaved. I got up to put away the razor and towel.


I walked back into the bedroom. Linda was playing with herself. "My husband loved my big bush. Now you cleaned me up it feels...feels...Oh god I can feel my long finger nails on my soft skin." she moaned. I went to the top of the bed. I sat down with my back on the head board. I pushed some pillows behind my lower back. "Crawl to me whore. Make a dirty face for me. Come sit on my cock. Now! Whore!!" I said. "Oh god you hard again. I never fucked more than once in a night. My husband so small and can't get it back up so soon. I'm coming!" she said.


Linda crawled down to me. She put her knees next to my thighs as I sucked her big breast. I had to use two hands to lift them. I sucked her big nipples causing her to moan. She tilted her head back. "My husband hates my breast. He says there to big. He says I am to big. He makes me wear big clothes to hide my big gurl body." Linda said. I sucked her nipples and stuck a finger in her pussy as she looked down at my mouth on her big nipple. "You husband is an idiot. He should worship this body. Just like I am. Now sit on my cock. Bounce up and down. Fuck me Linda. Fuck me really good. Show me how much a big fucking whore you are. Fuck me like you want your husband to fuck you." I said.


She breathed in as she lowered her bald pussy on my cock. I gabbed her big ass shoving her down the length of my cock. She picked up the pace as she fucked me. Her breast rested on my face and she put her hands on the head board and wall. The king size bed was rocking. She had the whole bed hitting the wall as she slammed her big ass on my upper thighs. I felt her heels on my legs as she fucked me harder. I had both her big nipples together causing her to moan. I sucked them hard causing her to orgasm on my cock for the first time. I felt my hot load come down my shaft mixed with her pussy juices to leak out on the sheets. I grabbed her big ass I held her tight. I did not care if I could barely breath from her weight on my chest. I was in pure exxxasty as she orgasm again on my cock. I slapped her one more time before I shot a huge load inside her again.


I grabbed her hand and lead her into the bathroom. She started the water as I sat on the edge pf the bath tub and spanked her ass. She then helped me into the water. "Where am I suppose to sit young man?" she said. "You wash me first. Then sit on me." I said. She took some soap as she put her knees on the bathroom floor. I watched as she soap my body and clean me off. I sat in the tub for about a half hour before she empty the water. She filled it back up cleaning me off. She then sat on my lap and put her heels on the wall. "Should I take off my heels?" she said. "No! I good whore always keeps her heels on. You never know when you might get fucked. Plus you might have to run in them." I said with a smile.


I played with her big body and used my long arms to my advantage. I fingered her pussy and brought her to another orgasm before I stood her up. She turned on the water next. We took a long shower. She washed my hair. I washed her body and flushed out her pussy before I used my tongue to get her off again. She got out of the bathtub first. She dried me off with a wash cloth and her mouth. I dried her off with a big towel and my cock. My cock was getting hard again as we walked back into the bedroom. "It's getting late. I think I should get home now." she said. "Do you want to go home? She smiled. Ummmm to bad. I have you for the whole night. I am going to call your husband and tell him you need more whore training. Get on the bed." I said.


I picked up her cell phone. I dialed the short guy cell. One ring later. "Honey! Honey where are you? I got this note at the house. Where are you?" he said. "Hey dude how are you. Yeah I am here with Linda. Just like you told me. You and Jimmy were right. She turning into the biggest whore I know." I said. "What?? Who is this. Is this the guy on the subway. I know its you. How could you do this to my wife. Put her on the phone." he yelled. "Oh everything is good. I am following your instructions from the subway. Oh she is a big whore now. She was eating my cum but I got her cleaned up now. We were just about ready to fuck again. That why I was calling. I know you wanted to hear. So pull down your pants and listen." I said. I could here him yell and curse as I muted him and put us on speaker. I put the cell phone on the night stand next to the bed.


"Linda say hi to your husband. It was his idea to listen to us fuck. He wants to see how your whore training is going. So make your voice be heard" I said. "Hi honey. I'm your big whore now. Can you hear me sweetie. His cock is so big. Thank you for making him my whore trainer. I am so lucky. Ok! Got to fuck now." she said. I smiled. I knew he was going crazy on the other end. I walked around the bed. I put Linda face next to the night stand as I got behind her. "Tell him what where doing Linda. This is Whore training 101. Let your husband know how I am doing. I can't do this alone." I said.


"Honey! Where on the bed. I am on my side. He is behind me with his big 9 3/4 inch cock. Oh that feels great. My pussy lips are spreading. His big cock head is pushing inside me. Now he got it buried deeper than anyone as ever touched me. Fuck! Faster! Faster! Yes! Fuck me!!!!! I'm your whore. Use me... Fuck me. Damn! I think I am cumming again. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled. I could just imagine what the small guy was doing as I fucked his wife. I fucked her hard, deep and on her side. I grabbed her big breast slapping them together. I had her cum twice more on my cock as he listen in. After an hour I got up and walked to the other side.


I picked up the phone. I put it next to my right ear. I did not hear the small guy on the other side of the phone. He had not hung up the phone. "Tell him Linda what I am doing next." I said. "Honey he going to cum on my big breast and face. I just love his big load. I am going to taste a big load. Honey here it comes." she said. "Arggghhhh Fuck!! Splatter! Splat! Drip! Drip! Drop!! I unloaded on her face and big breast. I then heard the small guy yell. "Yes!!!!" he yelled. I then heard him wipe the phone off. I heard a zipper close as he was breathing heavy. I quickly un-muted the phone. Linda could here her husband breathing heavy. I then hung up. "He came on the phone. I heard him wipe off the phone." I said. Linda smiled.


We spent the whole night together. I had her lay on the bed as I came inside her pussy and ass a few times. I left her with my big cock coming out of her cleavage. I looked down to see she was covered in semen, our sweat and her juices. I called the little guy and gave him the room number to the hotel. I got dressed as I left Linda on the bed. I got in my SUV. I pulled down the end of the parking lot. A few minutes later a small sports car shot into the parking lot. The short guy jumped out of his car and knocked on the room door. It opened as he went in.


A few minutes later I got out of my SUV to check on Linda. I had left the curtain opened a tiny bit to see in the room. I looked inside to see the short guy was on top of his wife. They were in a big 69 with him on top and her on the bottom. She was sucking his cock and he was eating her cum filled pussy. I turned to get back in my SUV.


A week later:


I pulled my SUV down the street. I stopped at the corner. I rolled down the window. "Hey sexy! Need a lift." I said. "No! I need a fuck. I need that big cock of yours." said Linda. She climbed into my ride. I had her lean her big ass over near my hand. I pushed her mini skirt up to see she was not wearing panties. I reached in my pocket to slap a big wad of her husband money in her deep cleavage. "Where are we going tonight? Linda said. "Were going to my house. I have a new girl who needs some whore training. You may know her." I said.


We pulled up to my garage. We walked inside. She opened the door to my basement. We walked down stairs. "Stacy is that you. Your tied up on that big table." said Linda. "Yes! Buck going to teach me how to be a whores. He going to teach you how to pleasure a woman. I can't believe our husbands or paying him to worship his cock." Jimmy wife said. "I can't believe how sexy you are. I am glad were both the same size. Where are you Buck?" Linda said. "Sorry girls. Just getting the DVD camcorder. Your husband would like a copy after were done. I am glad we have the weekend. I am sure by Monday you will pass the first part of my class. That Whore 101 if your nasty.


Love,

Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment