Sunday, November 29, 2009

School Teacher - After Class Cash - An Adult Story

I was late again for third period. I bought a nice car last week and had to pick it up this morning before school started. I was a little older and mature than most of my class mates. At least that what I thought. I got good grades. My parents thought I was a good student and a great son. I stayed out of trouble. I played all the varsity sports and played them pretty well. Football had just ended and basketball was going to start soon. I like to keep in shape. Being 6 ft 3 and athletic helped me with the girls at school. I had dated a few already this year. All of them were very nice but I wanted more out of the relationship. I got to first base and some let me get to second. I lost my virginity two years ago from a neighbor. She was very cute but her husband found out and they moved away.


I checked my watch as I sat pretty quickly in my seat. The bell rang. I sat in the back row. Kinda of the class clown at times. I was passing a note in class when I heard the door to the class room close. I looked up to see a new substitute teacher. She was maybe in her thirties. She was about 5 ft 4 with blonde hair. She had a white business suit on. She looked liked the librarian of the school. I almost fell out of my desk when she took off her coat and put it on the back of her chair. She was very voluptuous. She was the opposite of all the girls I had dated to this point. She had some bodacious curves and a great smile. She was hiding her large amazing breast but I noticed them when she turned to the side facing the chalk board. She had large hips and a small waist. She look like the perfect hour glass as she kept talking to the class. Almost everyone in class was still talking as she wrote her name on the board.


"Class! My name Mrs. Sandy Duncan. I will be your substitute teacher. Mrs. Thomas will be on sick leave for the next few weeks. I am new to teaching. I hope you will bare with me. Where did you leave off yesterday?" she said. I smiled as someone blurted out the book. It was pretty simple reading. We read a book and wrote a paper on it once a month. Then we went around the room discussing the book. I was kinda of bored with the book I read but checking out the new teacher was nice. I took a glance at her desk. She had a simple purse. Some basic supplies. Half way in the middle of class, I called to the principle office to explain why I was late. I got a verbal warning not to be late again. It helped that he does not want to suspend me. He needs me to win some games for the high school this year. I return just in time to hear the bell ring singling the end of third period.


I spend the rest of the day going to class. I workout during gym and was late to my final period. Once again I got let off for being late. I sat int he back looking out the window during math. I went to show off my new ride to my friends. I was sitting in the driver side looking out in the parking lot as my friends started to go home. I looked to my left at the teacher parking lot. I saw the substitute teacher get into her car. He was an older car. It look like it was on its last leg. I watched as she drove bye. I got behind her and followed her to the first traffic light. I pulled up next to her and smiled. She was still looking out her front window paying me no attention. I drove home after she turned. I had the rest of the night to do nothing. My parents gave me money all the time. Plus I had a small enterprise going with some friends. I took all the money and invested into computers. I now have a large sum of money in the bank.


I got up and went to take a shower. I got a few hairs on the body. I shave them as I put on some body spray. I slip on some tan cargo shorts and a simple blue t-shirt. I slip on my sandals and head to the school. I parked just in time to see Mrs. Duncan car park int he teacher lot. The the day was the same just like the day before. I paid attention in English class and wrote my paper on the book. I goofed off and was late to all my classes. I stayed after school to work out. It was close to 7pm when I drove home. I stopped at a gas station to get some gas. I pumped about $40 in my new car. I went inside to pay. I handed the girl a fifty as she gave me my change. I heard a voice near the deli counter. I looked over to see Mrs. Duncan making some sandwiches. It look like she had another job at night. I walked out and hoped in my car. It was close to midnight when I fell asleep.


Wednesday and Thursday were almost the same as the day before. I got to English class early. I heard some of the kids talking about how they saw Mrs. Duncan at the gas station. One guy left a deli sandwich on her desk. She saw it was embarrassed. She did not say anything. I dropped my pencil to make a scene. So everyone would look at me and not Mrs. Duncan. I got her attention almost too well. She was mad when no one would take responsibility for the prank. So I got punished. She had me come in after school to knock out her chalk erasers and to clean the class room. I was not mad. I got a few laughs when I came back to class. I started to clean the room and knock out the erasers. I heard the door shut behind me. Then Mrs. Duncan heels clicked across the floor toward her desk. I heard her chair move as she started to grade some papers.


About ten minutes later I heard her cell phone ring. "Ring! Ring! Hello this is Mrs. Duncan. Yes Principle White. Buck Kelly is in detention for today. I realize he is part of the basketball team and needs to get to practice. Once he is finished, I will send him on his way. About tomorrow. I know were schedule to get out a noon for conference. Will I get pay for the whole 8hrs or only 4." Mrs. Duncan said. There was a long pause as the principle talked to her. "Yes! I understand. Then 4hrs it will be. I realize I am new. I hope you will keep me on in a new role here at the school when Mrs. Thomas comes back. Thank you sir." she said. I walked over to take out the trash in the hallway. There were no kids left in the hallway. Only two janitors and a few teachers walking around. I walked back into the the class room.


"Is there anything else you need?" I said. "No! Thank you for distracting the class today. I am sorry I had to punish you. I just wished someone would have confessed up to the sandwich. It was not very nice. I have to work two jobs now. My husband lost his job. He also lost are savings after the stock market crashed. I never worked before. It was easier for me to get a job than my husband. Of course now I think he likes for me to work so he can lie around all day and do nothing. We don't have kids. He likes to go out all day and come home late."she said. I just smiled and listen to her. "You can go now. Thank you for your help." she said. I smiled and walked out the door. I headed for the gym and was late to practice. The coach made run a few extra laps.


It got up early to shower and shave. I put on some new cologne. I put on some skin tight jeans. They hung low on my ass. I put on some white low cut shoes. I put on a black t-shirt. I put on my football jersey for school. They were going to hand out some awards before 2nd period in the gym. I got a few awards as I stood on stage. I walked fast down the hall and beat everyone for the beginning of third period. Mrs. Duncan walked in after the bell rang. She looked pretty tired. Class went quickly as I read my book in the back. After third period I was off for the day. The school closed. I did not have any plans. I did not have basketball practice. The coach had called it off at the last minute. I left a message with my folks I was going to study at a friends. I climbed in my car in the parking lot. I started the engine and waited.


Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mrs. Duncan walk bye. She was wearing a blue mini skirt that showed off her curvy tan legs. She had on a red shirt with her name tag from the deli over her right breast. I smiled as she put on the crazy hat for the gas station. I looked down at my gas gauge. I was half full. I decided to go get some gas. I drove over and filled up. I saw Mrs. Duncan pull into the parking lot. She walked in as I was putting on the gas cap. A few seconds later I saw Mrs. Duncan walk back out and get in her car. She looked very upset. I walked in and paid for the gas. I walked out. I saw Mrs. Duncan still sitting there. I got in my car. A few seconds later I saw her pull out on the main road. I followed her. I was not sure what I was going to say or do. I knew I could get her a job at my Dad business. If nothing else, maybe I could open a small office and have her do some paperwork for me. I was making money selling things on the computer. Was I being stupid. I was still following her.


She drove for about 45 minutes. She pulled down a long road at the end of town. She lived way back out int he middle of now where. She pulled up to an apartment complex. I saw her get out as I parked. I saw her go into a first floor apartment. I then saw some lights come on. Her car was the only one parked out front. I looked in my rear view and out my side windows. I was all alone. I turned off the car and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. What was my next move going to be. I was just a student. I had money. I was just thinking about how to help her. I guess I was very confused as I got out of my new car. I clicked on the car alarm as I hit the door locks. I fixed my short hair as I walked to the front door on her apartment. I did not have to buzz to get in. It was not the big of an apartment complex. I walked down the stairs and knock on her front door.


I ran my hands down my football jersey. I then ran my hands down the front of my jeans. I checked to see if my zipper was up. A few seconds later the door opened. "Hello! What are you doing here Buck? Are you lost? Do you need something?" she said. "Hi! Mrs. Duncan. Mmmm I was getting some gas at the gas station when I saw you come out. You looked very upset. I was hoping to stop you before you got to far away. I wanted to make sure you were ok." I said. "That is nice of you. I just got fired. My husband took the car last night. He went to a bar and forgot to drop me off at work. The third time its happen since I got the job. I don't know what I will do now. My husband going to kill me even knows its his fault. Do you live near here? I've never seen you around here before." Mrs. Duncan said. "I don't live too far away. I just thought I better check on you before I went home. I have some work to do tonight on my computer." I said. I look around her house as I stood by the front door.


Mrs. Duncan looked passed me into the parking lot. "I enjoyed you class today. I think you are getting to be a better teacher every day. It takes practice." I said. "Thank you! You are very nice. You said you were going home to do some work on your computer. What type of work do you have to do?" she said. "Well!!" I paused. "Maybe you should come in. I don't want my neighbors to see such a young man in front of my door. Come in." she said. Mrs. Duncan took a few steps back as the door closed behind me. I was standing a few feet inside. She had her hands on her wide hips. I was admiring her short denim skirt and red top that was a one size to small. Her breast looked like they might bust the thin material. She still had her small name tag on over her breast. My hands were shaking as I looked at her matching finger and toe nails. They matched her sexy red lips. I could smell her sexy perfume as she checked me out from head to toe. I was not sure if she could make out my semi hard cock in my jeans.


"I'm sorry you got fired. That sucks." I said. "It was for the best. I am not sure what I will do now. Not many jobs in this small town besides working for the school. Plus the manager at the gas station was a real pig. He made the female employees were this uniform. He pinched my big ass yesterday. Maybe that why he fired me today." she said with a smile. "You don't make much being a teacher? All the things you have to put up with at school. Hmm sorry you don't make much. I like your apartment." I said. "Thanks. I kinda of like my small apartment. There only two bedrooms. There both upstairs. My husband keeps all his hunting stuff in one. He lets me decorate the master bedroom. There only one bathroom but its big enough. Thanks for stopping to see if I was OK. My husband not suppose to be home till late tonight. He hunting with his friends. He thinks I am still at work. I am not sure how I am going to explain how I lost another job." Mrs. Duncan said.


I smiled. I reached into my pocket. I pulled out a wad of cash and my cell phone. I got some money before going into school this morning. I picked up the cash in the parking lot before the person went to her day job. I was sure Mrs. Duncan could see and I knew she ask me about the cash. I looked at my phone. Then put the wad of bills back in my pants. "Buck that is allot of cash to be carrying around. Where did you get that? I mean a young man still in high school should not be carrying that much money around." Mrs. Duncan said. "Oh that. It's not much. Just about a thousand. I had to pick up some money to take to another account today." I said. "What do you do?" she said with a smile. "I take other people money and invest it for them. I also help out people with this and that." I said.


Mrs. Duncan looked at the wad of cash in my right pocket again. "You must explain more. People just give you money. Then you invest it. Is that what your saying?" Mrs. Duncan said. "Basically yes! That what they do. I help them out. They help me out. They need some help. I help them." I said. "I am not sure how you make money. Am I missing something?" she said. "I got this money from the school Nurse. Mrs. Brown gave it to me to invest. She asked if I knew someone that she could meet. I provided a service for her and then she gave me the money." I said. "Mrs. Brown! The school nurse gave you a thousand this morning before school. What did she have to do? How did she make that kinda of cash?" Mrs. Duncan said. "I am not sure what she did. Maybe I should not even tell you. Your not going to tell her about our conversation. Your not going to tell anyone about me or that I was here." I said. "No god damn it. I am not going to saying anything to anyone. I am just curious how a mild manor school nurse could make that much money." said Mrs. Duncan.


My eyes got bigger when I saw Mrs. Duncan move her hands down her hips stopping on her thighs. "So what or who did she have to meet to make that much money?" she said. "Mrs. Duncan this might not be for you. I mean the school nurse came to me about a month ago. She had her rumors that I could make her some money. I told her what she needed to do. Now she makes about five hundred a night or more. On the weekends she can double that. I even helped her friend get some money." I said. "Your telling me that she makes that much money all the time. She makes more on the weekends. Just doesn't make much as the school nurse. Please tell me what she does. Buck I need some cash. I'll do anything! I mean anything. I am so desperate for money. Just tell me already. It would be like we never had this conversation." she said. I looked at her and smiled. I heard the magic words. "I will do anything." Its usually said when the hot older married wife needs me to help.


"Ok! Its very simple. I work out all the time with different guys around town. I am also friends with older guys at the country club. They need a date or need a massage after along day. They call me and ask if I know anybody that could help them. I call a few ladies who work for me. They show up and provide a service. Then they give me anywhere form a half or more. Plus the guys at the club give me some cash." I said. Mrs. Duncan mouth dropped wide open. She was speechless for the first time. She did not look mad or upset but she looked like she had seen a ghost. "Are you Ok? Mrs. Duncan!" I said. "I just can't believe this. I can't believe I let you into my house. Are you crazy? I mean....you do what??" she said.


I was just then nervous. I looked at her. She was about 4 feet from me. "Who would want to be on a date with me? I am so not beautiful. Plus I give terrible massages. My husband falls asleep any time I touch him. I mean look at me. I am not very good looking. I am so big." she said. "I think your wrong Mrs. Duncan. The first time I saw you must mouth dropped open. I would not have come over to see if you were OK, if I did not think you were cute. You turn heads all the time at school. I know some people are jealous of how you look in a dress. Mrs. Duncan you are very sexy. Guys love bodacious women. You would even make more money then Mrs. Brown or the other girls. I don't have anybody like you. I get request all the time for hot sexy bigger women." I said. "No! Your just saying that. My husband says I am ugly. He puts me down all the time. I wear the big sweaters and baggy clothes to hide my body. I wear those big suits at school to cover up. I don't even like to wear heels. They make my feet too big." Mrs. Duncan said.


"Listen. You boss at the deli. He pinched your butt. He must like you. I secretly check you out all the time in class. You have to trust me. I mean you can have your own hours. You can makes lots of money. You deal with them. You can call me, I will be right over. I will even drive you on the dates or help out. Would you not want lots of money for doing so little. I mean, most of the time you just take them out on a date nothing else. They will take you shopping and buy things for you. Just last week Mrs. Brown got a new car from one of her clients. Its a win-win for everybody. No one at the school has to know. Your husband does not have to know. You have some free time. Would you not like more. Plus you may be able to quit teaching at the school in a few weeks. I know you do a great job." I said. "Your just playing with me. No one finds me cute or sexy anymore. I know what the kids say about me at school. I know what the teachers say about my old clothes." Mrs. Duncan said. "Would you not like to prove them wrong. I can help." I said.


I had the hook in her. It was now time to reel her in all the way. "Listen I am sorry I wasted your time. Maybe your right you would not be good at this. I mean anyone can do it. I have to meet another friend of Mrs. Brown tonight. Maybe she will be interested in it. I only have room for one more girl. Then I will close my books. I will definitely have enough money coming in at that point." I said. She closed her eyes then her mouth opened again. "Ok! Ok! I will do this young man. I am so desperate for money. I told you I would do anything. Can you explain how Mrs. Brown made a thousand last night." Mrs. Duncan said as she crossed her arms under her huge breast.


"Ok! Mrs. Brown went on a date with the gentleman who bought her the car last week. Then she took him to a motel outside of town. Then she gave him some options of what she would. She told him how much everything was going to cost. She got naked and had sex with him. He took the whole package and she handed me half of what he gave her this morning. She had a big smile on her face." I said. "Wow! I never would have guessed it. I mean she is so tiny compared to me. Your saying I could earn more than her. Just I never let anyone see me naked besides my husband. I never even been with another man. I just don't know if I could do that." Mrs. Duncan said. "You let me know how far you would go. Than I tell the guy. Most would be OK with just a date. But you would earn less. Of course if they saw you naked or had sex with you. You could make allot. Even after a few dates you could stop. Maybe even after one. I mean most girls just get in than out. (I lied. The money so good, I can't get rid of the women.)" I said.


"How about we role play. I'll be your date. I will walk you through it. Just stand there. I will go outside and knock on your door." I said. I walked outside and shut the door behind me. A second later I knocked on the door. I few seconds later Mrs. Duncan opened the door. "Hi! You must me Sandy. I am here to pick you up for our date. Can I come inside?" I said. She was really nervous but so sexy. "Please come inside. Buck has told me so much about you. Where are we going on our date?" she said. "I thought me might order in. I would love nothing more than a home cook meal." I said. "Hmmm that sounds nice." she said. I nodded my head and smiled. We made conversation for a few minutes. She was really falling for the whole story. I could see she was getting more comfortable. Less nervous.


Mrs. Duncan turned to walk in the living room. I followed her as I checked out her ass moving under her short mini skirt. "Your doing great Sandy. Now if I was on a date with you. Then next thing I would do is take out some money. Maybe put some on the kitchen table. Like this. There $100 for you." I said. She smiled as the 100 dollar bill sat on the edge of the table. "What would I do next?" she said. "You turn around and put your hands around my neck. Maybe give me a kiss on the cheek and thank me." I said. Mrs. Duncan turned and put her arms around my neck. I leaned down to have her kiss me on the right cheek. Her large breast pressed against my school football jersey. They and her were very nice. Her perfume was amazing and so was her kiss. Her lips were so wet. I could tell she was liking what I was doing to her.


"Now maybe bite your finger. Yes! On the tips of your long finger nails. Then say something like this. Would you like me to more sweetie?" I said. "Mmmm Ok! Would you like me to do more sweetie?" she said. "I would like that. You kiss so good. Maybe one little kiss on my lips. Then I reach in for another $100. Compliment me about my apperance after you see the money. Now if I don't reach in for more money then you just blink your eyes and puff out your lips." I said. "Ok! You have such strong hands Buck." she said. She moved her lips back to meet mine. She was a great kisser and made me loose my train of thought. I opened my mouth catching her tongue slide right in. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before she broke the kiss. "That was nice. Your a very great kisser Mrs. Duncan. That was really nice." I said. "Thanks! Your the first man other than my husband to kiss me." she said.


"Now you would ask me if there is anything else I would like. Remember big money. You've seen how much I have. Its your job to get it all from me." I said. "Is there anything else you would like?" Mrs. Duncan said. "There is. I talked to Buck about what I could do and what I can't do. So let me show you what I like for you to do. I am just going to put this all here and we can talk after wards." I said. "Oh you did talk to him. He told you I would...wait Buck what is I would tell you my does and don't?" she said. "It's Ok I know. Here what I like." I said. I moved my hand down the front of my football jersey. I pulled it over my head and through it on the floor. Mrs. Duncan watched as I took of my black t-shirt. I flexed my abs and muscles as she looked at my young body. I saw here get eyes get big as she checked me out. I looked at her as she moved closer in front of me. She was now a few inches from. She touched my abs with her left hand. I breathed in as her small hand moved on my skin.


I looked into her eyes. She was breathing quicker. Without telling her what to do she started to unbuckle my leather belt. She then got on her knees in front of me. She leaned up as I moved her hands on my jeans. She moved her nails down the front of my jeans stopping near my cock. I then felt my zipper began to do down. I looked at her small right hand unzip my fly. She smiled as she ran her hands around my ass inside my jeans. "I have only done this once on my honey moon. I never done anything like this since. My husband like to roll over on me than roll back." Mrs. Duncan said. I then felt her hands pull down my jeans around my ankles. I kicked off my shoes than she pulled me jeans onto the floor. She looked up as I only had on a small pair of black Calvin Klein. She put her hand on my naked thigh. She traced her finger tip around my underwear before she gasped.


"I just can't do this. I mean Buck! I'm not sure." she said. I moved her head around my waist so she could see the money on the table. I felt her hand drop on my cock. My cock was hard inside the thin black material. I then felt her tug down my underwear. My sock sprang out hitting her in the chin. "Oh my god. Buck how big is that. Your huge. I mean like I thought my husband was big. His is a third of you." she said. "Almost Ten! (9 3/4inches)" I said. There was a drop of precum on the tip as she moved her lips to the front of my cock. I then felt her soft tongue on the tip of my cock sucking it off. I then looked down to see her red lips open to take more of my cock inside it. "Go slow! It's ok! Your doing great." I said. Mrs. Duncan got half my cock in her wet mouth. Some drool was going down the shaft and falling on her carpet in her living room.


I grabbed her hands and put them on my naked balls. The other hand went on my hard ass. She squeezed both and sucked my cock some more. I reached down to pull her red top over her head. I watched as the name tag for the deli fell on my jeans. I then felt her large breast push on my lower leg. She was wearing a very tight red bra as she sucked my cock. I grabbed her head forcing more of my cock in her mouth. She gagged and spit me out. I then rammed it back in forcing her to spit me out again. Her eyes got big as I fucked her mouth. She had both her hands on my hips and ass forcing more of my cock in her mouth. Her mouth was wide open as her lipstick smeared on my shaft. I move my hips forward causing my big balls to hit her chin. She gasped and spit out my cock. I was dripping on the carpet.


I helped her to her feet. I then started to hug her as I ran my hands down her back. She gave me a big kiss as I fondled her breast under the thin red bra. I grabbed her ass forcing my cock to move on her stomach and smooth skin. I reached down to unclasp her bra. "My husband hates them. He says there to big." Mrs. Duncan said. "I don't like them either....I LOVE them" I said. I brought both her big breast to my face as I sucked her big erect nipples. She moaned in my ear. I started to slap her breast and mash them in my hands. "I know what you like baby. Give me some of these big breast. Let me suck them harder. Yes! Yes! I love your big boobs." I yelled at her. She smiled and dropped her hands to her hips. I fed her breast all over my mouth and lips. I licked one side than down the other. I licked them under, than up on top. She wiggled her body in my arms as I sucked her breast.


I walked over to the kitchen table. I pulled out a wooden chair with a high back. I had her get on her knees and look over the chair at the money. "Do you like this? I mean you made so much money already. Do you want to make some more Mrs. Duncan." I said. "Yes! Use me young man." she moaned. I moved on her left side. I fondled her hanging breast under her chest. I then unzipped her mini skirt. I pulled it down over her wide hips. Then down her curvy legs. I pulled it over her high heels onto the floor. She had some big white granny panties on. I smiled as I put my hand near her pussy. I felt the thin material was all wet. I could smell her sex in front of me. I walked toward the rear of her. I pulled her panties over her hips. Down her legs to the floor.


"Should I take off my heels Buck?" She moaned. "No leaves those on. I love your heels and your feet baby." I said. I spit on my right hand then rubbed the saliva on my cock making it nice and wet. I then moved behind her putting my hands on her lower back. "Wait! Stop! Buck! You just the second man ever to do this to me." she said. "I'll be gentle sexy. Pick up your head. Look over the chair." I said. I looked down as she looked at the wad of money on the table. I moved my hips forward as my cock was at her tight entrance. I looked down. I knew she be tight but not this tight. I moaned loud. She screamed as I got an inch inside her. Her pussy forced me out. She then moved back taking my cock back in. We did this four or fives time before I got two inches inside her tight pussy. I picked up the rhythm as I grabbed her hips pulling her farther on my cock. She screamed and I moaned. I felt her first orgasm from my cock. I slipped out and looked at her big ass. I stuck it back in and moved forward with my hands on her shoulders.


"Faster! Faster! Faster! Fuck me! Fuck me with that monster!" she said. "Tell me to go deeper. Deeper Buck! Tell me Mrs. Duncan you love my cock. Tell me." I screamed. "Yes! yes! Go deeper! Fuck me. Fuck me deeper. Go deeper young man. Fuck me harder. God I love your cock. Your making me orgasm again! Yes!!" she moaned. I kept fucking her harder and harder. After 10 minutes I flipped her on her back on the chair. She put her hand over her head. She grabbed the back of the chair holding on as I fucked her body underneath me. I put my hands on her stomach and rammed my cock in and out. I put her left nipple in my mouth as I fucked her faster. I could not last much longer. With that I pulled out and laid my cock on her stomach. A second later big white spurts left the tip of my cock. She was covered in goo as she looked down at my cock. I shot a few spurts on her left breast as she tried to catch her breath.


I picked her up of the chair and took her to the master bedroom. I went to get a towel to clean her off. I then rinsed my cock in the sink as she watched from her bed. I walked back in nice and hard again. I smiled and her eyes got big when my cock was hard next to her face. I rolled her over on my body as I sucked her pussy and she sucked my wet cock. "Oh god your the first person to eat my pussy. YES! YES! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she moaned. I forced her head down as my cock was buried in her throat. She kept sucking as I ate her pussy some. I rolled her off of me and spread her legs. I got behind her as she laid on her side. I grabbed her breast as I fucked her tight pussy again. We kept fucking in her bed as the sheets fell on the floor. I had her sit on my cock as I fondled her breast. We switched so I could see her pussy and her big ass grind on my cock. I finally exploded deep inside her as she orgasm again. She fell in my arms as we took a nap.


"Knock! Knock!" The door opened. "You must be Buck! The young man from school who getting Tudor by my wife. She will be down in a minute. Who is this?" Mr. Duncan said. "Nice to meet you. This is school nurse Mrs. Brown. She has to give the annual physicals to the new teachers at the school. I gave her a lift." I said "Sandy!! Buck is here. I am going to the bar. I will see you later!" he yelled. I turned to watch him walk down the road. I saw Mrs. Duncan walk down her stairs wearing a red silk bathrobe. "Great your here early again. I have been thinking about you all day since I saw you in class this morning. You know what those tight jeans to me." Mrs. Duncan said as she dropped her robe. She forgot to put clothes on again. These Tudor session are going great. "Mrs. Duncan I have some one who like to meet you. Nurse Brown in." I said. Both girls had talked about wanting a girl for there first time. I was only happy to set them up. I love playing doctor with them.


It turns out Mrs. Duncan not quite ready to meet guys on dates but she is happy to Tudor me in English. It turns out my grades have been slipping. Plus she making more money tutoring me than she ever could make on her own. She going to help me get my grades up in school. She also helping recruit some new teachers from school. They just hired a new principle. She looks great in a tight sweater. I am happy to know there are a few teachers at school who like to make some cash after class.



Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment