Thursday, December 3, 2009

BBW Golf Bitch - She plays with a big club - An Adult Story

I had my cock in my hand. I was taking a piss into some bushes near the club house. I just got done walking the golf course for the third time today. I was up about a $100.00 in tips. Not bad for a Friday. I hate the weekends. All the crazy golfers come out. But at least I was getting off soon. I only had another half hour before I could punch out. "Paging Buck Kelly! Buck Kelly please come to the Caddy stand." said my boss. Damn! I knew it was to good to be true. I was going to hang out with some friends later. Now I probably had to go out with another group of golfers. I was hoping they want to take a golf cart to move faster.


I zipped up my cargo shorts. I put my cock inside my white boxer briefs. I looked down at my black golf shoes. I had some metal spikes on. I had a small white golf shirt on with the golf course logo. "Big Oak County Club - You smash them, We retrieve them" on the back. It does not pay to be a caddy and hoof around 50-100 pounds of gear on my back. Being 6ft 3 and athletic helps. I get a good workout with walking and lugging there bags. If I am lucky they give me a tip. Only the rich guys or a cute female golfers give me cash. I usually become a slacker if I know there not good for it.


I was wondering what happen to all the caddies. I left and there was a few left by the front of the caddy stand. I had to take a quick leak before clocking out. I hate to walk inside the club house to go. Plus there a great place to check out the female golfers between the hedges where I was just at. He usually like to check out the voluptuous ladies. The female golfer who has put on a few pounds. She grips the golf club like she grips my cock. Long and tight. I just smiled as I walked back. Last week I scored with the Secretary of the chairman of the country club. She had a great pair of sexy lips. She gave the best blow job I had gotten in sometime. I filled her mouth up before she left to go back to work.


"Buck Kelly to the Pro Shop." said the loud speaker. Damn!! Now I had to go inside. I walked down a long hallway to the pro shop. I stopped in my tracks when I opened the door to the pro shop. I saw my boss along with the chairman of the country club. They were standing next to a large woman. She was very bodacious. She was wearing a tight pink polo short that was stretched over her large breast. She had a pink and black and white checkered polyester pants. They were pulled up on her large calves, just under her large knee. Her thick thighs look like they may burst out of the thin checkered board material. I smiled as she put on a pink visor over her platinum blonde hair. She looked at me as I turned to face her. I was at a lost for words until my boss walked over to me.


"Where the fuck you been Buck. God damn! Your my best caddy. Listen! My boss, the chairman of the country club. His wife would like to go play a round of golf. She has been practicing with Kirk. He thinks she is ready to play a round but he has an emergency. He had to go to the hospital. I need you to take her out on the course. We closed the last Tee - Time for you two. So there will be no one on the course but you two. So I want you to be nice and polite. Take your time with her. Show her some moves. No funny business. Especially no jokes about her and her husband. You play your cards right, they might promote you to a new job. Then you won't have to fetch other peoples balls all day. I mean it you fucker, behave man." said my boss. I just smiled.


I walked with my boss over to the chairman and his wife. "Buck! This is my wife. Mrs. Julie Smith. Julie this is Buck. He is going to be your caddy/instructor for your round of golf. I just bought her some new clubs and a new big driver. If you get a chance make sure you show her how to use the big club the right way. I have heard nothing but good things from Leo about how good you are with the lady golfers. Have fun. Remember Julie I will pick up the kids and see you later. Thanks Leo." said the chairman. My boss moved around me and went across the pro shop with the chairman and his wife. I looked down at the floor. I then spotted my boss flashing me the go sign. I saw Mrs. Smith heading for the front door of the pro shop. I got in front of her and held the door open facing the first hole of the golf course.


I walked behind her as we got to the first tee. It was a 375 yard par 4 with a dog leg to the left. There were some big oak tress on the right and a some sand bunkers on the left. I watched as Mrs. Smith big ass moved inside her tight pants. I was going to have a hard time following her. I was starting to get weak. My cock was getting hard rubbing inside my shorts. I looked down, then back at her. I looked behind to see my boss wave and follow the chairman to his car. They both got in there cars and left. I then turned to see Mrs. Smith pointing to her golf bag. It was a big pink golf bag. She must have every club and tons of crap in it. I pulled with all my might to get the strap over my shoulder and almost fell to the ground. What the fuck did she have such a big bag. "Would you like me to get a golf cart?" I said. "No! Were going to walk. I need to get some exercise and I don't want to hurry right home. This is my free time away from my kids and my husband. Now grab my bag and move it slacker." she yelled.


My mouth dropped open. I remember the other day talking to Kirk. He is the golf pro in the back of the pro shop. I was getting some balls for a golfer. He was talking to some of the workers. He was telling them about this real bitch he was helping take some golf lessons. He said she was real mean and like to swear allot. Was this the female golfer he was talking about. "Hey fucker! We going to play or what. I can't bend over. Place my ball on the tee. While were young! Move it!" she barked at me. I guess she was the bitch Kirk was talking about. What mean you can't bend over. She was not that big. It was going to be a long round if I did not get to see her bend over for things. I just smiled and teed up her golf ball.


I read off the distance and what she should do. Mrs. Smith just looked down and gripped her pink club. "Swooooosh!!!!!" She missed the gold ball by about a foot. "Keep your head down. You looked up during your swing." I said. "Blah! Blah! Blah! I got it fuck face. Maybe you put the ball up to high for me for god sake. You ever think of that. Fuck going to be along day with that mouth of yours caddy boy. I am going to call you my caddy bitch. Your my young caddy boy bitch. You better be nice or my husband with fire your young ass. You got that slacker." she said. Fuck was this going to be a long round of golf. I had golfers swear on the course before. But it was funny shit. Missing the ball. Hitting a bad shot. Not to be just a bitch.


She finally hit the ball. She threw her club on the ground. Her tiny pink ball went about 50 yards down the right side of the fair way. She was in some small ruff. I spotted her ball as I walked in front of her. The sun was going down but there was still a good three hours before it got too dark. I checked my watch again as she hit her ball out off the ruff. I gave her a 6 iron to hit. She finally made it the green after about 8 strokes. She still had the same ball. I cleaned off her golf ball and walked to the flag. I pulled the flag out of the hole. She put the small pink golf club between her legs to putt. She looked down at the hole and took her time. She bent over slightly toward the hole. I could see inside her tight pink polo shirt. She had unbutton the top two buttons as she walked down the fairway. I guess it was to tight around her neck. I could see she was wearing a large white half bra. It look like her bra was going to snap off from the shear weight over her large breast. I said a quick prayer. She yelled "Fuck!!!" as she missed the hole by 5 feet.


"God damn. This did not happen with Kirk. You must be bad luck caddy fucker. I mean you are terrible." she yelled. I just smiled as she walked passed me to get in front of her ball. She gripped the small putter in her small hands. She bent over the ball pushing her big ass back in the air. The flag pole rubbed my cock as I pulled out the stick as the ball went bye again. She finally got it in the hole after 4 shots on the green. I bent over to pick her small pink golf ball up. I followed her too the next tee. The 2nd hole was a par 3. It was short with only about 200 yards to the hole. There was a big pond in the middle of the fairway. Many golfers hit the ball in the water. Mrs. Smith was no different. She hit the ball in the water after her 2nd stroke.


"Splash!" I just smiled again. "I tell you to fetch the ball. But I don't want to see you drown. Now put my ball on the other side of the water. Move it caddy boy." she said. I followed her around the water. I dropped her ball. It rolled toward the fairway. After 2 more strokes she got in on the green. This time I just pulled out the stick and placed the flag on the side of the green. I then proceeded to watch her try to putt the ball in the hole. She arched her back and looked down at her pink ball. She putted it in he hole after two strokes. I bent over picking up her ball. I replaced the flag as she dropped her putter on the grass. I had to walk over and pick it up as she watched me bend over. "Lets go caddy fucker. I don't have all day." she said.


I was getting mad but checking her ass was easing the pain from ears. She played the next few holes like she had played the first two. We got to the ninth hole in about hour and half. I looked at my watch as we stopped so she could use the bathroom. There were two porta potties next to the tee. I waited out front. I took a sip of water as she used the bathroom. It was a few minutes before she came out. She walked over to her pink golf bag. She opened the side to get a drink. She took out two cans of Red Bull. She drank one then part of another. She then dumped out the remaining in the grass. I could tell she had a few more drinks. She did not offer me one. I just looked at her and smiled. "Are you ready? Tee up my ball caddy boy. Stop looking at me. I need to play some more. Wash my ball in the drinking fountain. Then use your shirt to dry off my ball. That a good fucker. You better do what I say young man." she yelled at me again.


I put her dry ball on the tee. I then watched her miss the ball again. She was still pulling her head up. Her large breast caused her to have her hands and arms out to far in front. Her big ass caused her to loose her balance in her back swing. I did not tell her any of this. I just watched with a hard on in my shorts. I was sure she had know idea what she was doing to me. I checked the score sheet. She was like 50 over par thru the front 9. I could only laugh as she hit the ball and it trickled off the tee. "That a do over. Let me get it. The wind caught it. I should tee the ball up better." I said. "Fuck! I knew it. You are suck a fucking slacker. She probably could not even hit a ball far. I know golf and you suck. All your advise so far has sucked." she said. I just smiled and re teed her ball. She hit about 50 yards down the middle.


We played the next seven holes without a problem. She was doing a little better as we got to the fifteen hole. We had only four more holes to go. I looked around to see no one on the course. I could only make maybe 3-4 cars in the parking lot. One was mine and the other must be hers. I looked down at my golf shoes as she swung the club a few times. She really contrasted to hit the ball. I really contrasted on looking at her big boobs almost falling out her tight shirt and half bra. Her big ass was driving me crazy. I put my hand on my hard cock. I had to shift my big balls under my cock in my shorts. She was still looking at her golf ball. She finally put it all together and hit the ball near the middle of the fairway about 100 yards. I was even impresses. She just yelled, "Oh yea fucker did you see that shit. Who laughing now. I am the best. I told you I could hit a golf ball. I bet I could beat my husband with that shot. He such a bad golfer. He should take lessons. If he asks, you better tell him about that fucking shot caddy boy. Now go fetch my ball. Caddy fucker! Is it time to teach me how to use my big golf club yet. I know I hit it farther with the big head on it." she said. "No! Not just yet. I will teach you in a minute or two." I said.


I walked in front if her. She was still glowing from her shot. She hit the ball fairly good again. She hit her ball 4 more times to get it on the green. She then
had about 60 feet to the hole. If she could putt he ball in the hole with this shot. She have her best score of the round on a hole. I just watched as she put the putter between her thick thighs. She bent over to lace her small hands on the grips of the club. I then watched her large breast swing under the shirt. Her ball moved perfect over the green. It was heading to the hole. I felt like kicking her ball making her miss her shot. I was just about too when the ball went in the hole. "Fuck! That was perfect. Did you see that caddy fucker? I mean I made the shot. Eat that caddy boy. I am the best golfer today. Watch out golfers. Mrs. Smith is in the house." she yelled. She danced around on the green. She shook her putter over her head then threw it at me. I ducked as the putter went over my head.


She just laughed as I was on the ground looking at the blue sky. I got up as she walked toward the hole. She bent over to pick up her ball. She arched her back forcing her big ass out. The thin pink checkered pants almost fell off. I got to see a big crack running down her ass. I could see she was not wearing any panties. I thought she was not. I did not see any panties lines but though she might have on a thong. I wiped the sweat from my forehead. She reached into the small hole. She used her long fingernails with the white tips to get the ball. She could not wear any gloves because of the sizes of her finger nails. She pushed off her thick thighs to stand back up. I caught another glimpse of her large breast as they settle back under her tight pink golf shirt. I could have stayed there looking up at her but she just turned to say, "Let's go fuck face. I don't have all day. Move it caddy bitch. Your my caddy fucker. Remember that shot. Nothing but great shots now. You better remember who your dealing with. I want to play every day now."


I walked to the next tee. It was a par 3. About 150 yards to the flag. I looked at Mrs. Smith, who was stll talking about her last shot on the green. She thought she was the best golfer. I looked at her again. I handed her an 8 iron to play her shot. "What are you crazy. Give me the big club your moron. I need to grip it and rip it caddy fucker." she said. "That a little to far for you. Plus those big bunkers on the left are deep with sand. You get it in there you might not get it back. Just play the 8 iron." I said. "What the fuck. Your question me caddy fucker. Give me my big driver. I am going to smack the hell of that ball. I might then smack you with it. Ge the fuck out of the way." she yelled. I took a step back. I then teed up her ball. She swung. The ball picked up speed. It went a tiny amount out and stuck in the deep sand bunker on the left. "You jink me caddy bitch. Shut up. Did you laugh when I was swinging my club? Well did you young man?" she said. I shook my head "NO!" I could have sworn it. That not a easy shot to make. Not even Kirk could get it on the green in two shots." she said.


"What if I said I could get it in one shot. From right here. I could hit the ball right on the green with this 8 iron, I just tried to give you." I said. "No way! I know you suck. Kirk says you hit like a girl. He says your too tall and full of muscles. You can't reach the green from here." she laughed. "Your so confident I can't hit. Then do you want to make a bet. I mean you have been yelling at me pretty good all day." I said. "I don't bet with caddies. I don't think you can do it. Plus what would bet on. You don't have any money. Plus I don't have any money on me caddy boy. I don't have any pockets in my new golf outfit. Plus you probably never pay. I have to get my husband to fire you and then have him get my money." she said. "Yeah! Your probably right. You would not want to bet money. I mean, I know it be hard for you to pay a lowly young boy money. Plus I don't make much. I did make a $100 today." I said. I pulled out the wad of cash. I had 5 $20 dollar bills. She turned her had to see the cash.


I saw her eyes get big. "Hmm I did not think you had that kinda of cash. I know you can't make it. So I will take that bet. I have the money on me. Go ahead and take the shot. No practice swings. No warm up. Just tee it up and hit the ball." she laughed. I took the 8 iron and teed up one of her pink balls. I looked at the flag and then stood next to the ball. I bent my knees and looked down at the ball. I hit the ball nice and easy. Not to much speed. The ball flew out and landed about 20 feet from the flag. It rolled a little toward the hole. I was about 16 feet from the hole. I turned to see Mrs. Smith eyes get big. "What the fuck caddy boy. You killed the fucking ball. You hit it right on the green. Must be luck." she laughed.


"What you say double or nothing." I said. She looked at the ball. Then she looked at her golf clubs in the bag. "OK your on caddy fucker." she said. I placed the ball down again on the little pink tee. "Swoosh!!!!" I hit the ball again right in the same place. Got a little bigger roll. I was about 10 feet from the hole. "Give me a fucking break. It's looks like your luck day caddy boy. Two great shots in a row." she said. "Nice! You owe me two hundred now. Your right it must be my lucky day..." I said. She looked out a the two balls on the green. I stuck my hand out to get the money. She looked at me. "I don't have that kinda of money on me caddy slacker." she said. "I thought you said you did. Maybe we can play double or nothing again." I said. "Yes! But this time you have to use the big club I selected to drive with. My big driver. I know you can't." she said. "On one condition. You tee up my ball. You bend over nice and slow and tee up my ball." I said.


I watched her eyes get big. Then she took a ball out of her bag. She handed me the her big driver. She then slowly bent over teeing up the pink ball. I watched her arch her big ass then push of with her thigh thighs back up. My cock was now fully erect inside my cargo shorts. All 9 3/4 was rubbing the inside of my thigh. I looked at her and smiled. I stood over the ball. "Swoooooossssshhhhhh! Ping!!!!! I hit the ball and skipped it twice onto the green. It rolled about 5 feet from the hole. I just smiled. Her mouth fell open then she looked at me. "Your just hustling poor old me. I am gong to tell my husband about this. He is going to fire you for hustling and beating against me. I've had enough. I am not paying. Grab my bag and follow me. My ball in the sand fucker. Let's go caddy fucker. Your such a fuck up." she yelled.


I just smiled as I followed close behind her. She shook her ass as she walked faster toward the hole. We walked passed my balls. I picked them up. I then walked over to the sand trap. It was a huge bunker. It was straight down. There was a huge lip to the bunker. Her ball was buried in the sand. I have only seen a dozen people ever to get it out and on the green. Most people have to hit back out away from the hole. Then play another shot. I grabbed the sand wedge from her bag and her putter. I walked around the bunker. She was standing next to me. We then walked in the sand. Being 6ft 3 and looking up, I could not see the hole. Just the top of the flag. I knew were the hole was. Mrs. Smith did not. "Any suggestion young man. Any pointers for me." she said. "Yeah hit your ball over there. You will never make it up to the top and onto the green. The shot is impossible." I said.


"You get a couple of nice shots and now you can play golf. Get the fuck out of the way. Let me see the club. Back up caddy fucker." she said. "Thud!!" she hit the ball farther into the sand. She bent down to pick it up. "That a stroke penalty. You cant clean your ball. Only on the green." I said. "What the fuck." she screamed. "Thud!" Ball flew up and rolled back into the sand. She hit the ball 5 times and every shot went into the sand. Each time the ball rolled back to her feet. "This shot is impossible. No one can do it." she said. "Well not impossible. But its a hard shot. Hit your ball back then from the grass, hit it on the green like I told you." I said. She shook her head. "Your so good. Why don't you you show me. I mean I pay your salary caddy. Hit the ball. Let me see what you got. Show me how the big caddy slacker can do." she laughed. "No! That is Ok. No fun in just doing it. I need some incentive to hit the ball on the green. Since yo have no money. You already refused to pay the last bet. I know you won't bet again. Well that is OK. Take another swing." I said.


She hit her ball again with the same result. "Fuck me! Fuck this sand shit. No way you can hit the ball on the green from here. She looked around then back at me." she kept cussing. I just smiled and looked up at the flag. "Ok! I have to see this. What kinda of incentive do you need to make the shot." she said. I put my hand under my chin and looked up into the sky. I then looked at her. "First you will tell my boss and your husband what a great job, I did in teaching you today. Second I am very curious to see what under that polo shirt. You have been teasing me all day with those." I said. "What did you say. You want to see my tits. I mean are you fucking crazy. You lost your mind or something. No way I am going to show you my breast. What kinda of woman do you think I am. I am telling my husband and you boss what a big pervert you are. No fucking way caddy boy." she said. I saw her check me out as she ran her eyes all over my body. I knew she wanted to show me her big breast. She was going to make it a little harder to see them.


"How about you tell them I did a great job and you can keep your bra on." I said. She looked at me and opened her mouth. "Let's see the shot. Fucking hit that ball on the green and I will show you my big breast in my bra. Go ahead fucker. If you miss. You will caddy for me the rest of the summer in a thong and do what ever I say." she said. That was tempting but I need to see her breast before my cock exploded in my pants. I turned to see her ball laying on top of the sand. I then looked up as I bent my knees. I choked up on the golf club. "SWoooosh!" I hit it right out of the bunker and rolled it just past the hole. I was about a foot from the hole. I turned to see her mouth wide open. "What the fuck. You mother fucker. You have done that before. You did not even break a sweat. How dumb am I." she said. I waited a few seconds. I knew she would not let me see her boobs next.


"I'm waiting!!" I said. "Right now! Right here!" she said. "Where the only ones on the whole course. Everyone else went home. We are the last ones playing." I said. She looked around. "Can we bet one more time. I mean I need to win for once. You have been so lucky. How about I putt on the green. One shot and we are all even. I don't owe you money. I don't have to flash you. I think that is fair." she said. "Wait! How is that fair? You owe me $400 plus you were going to flash me. I have a better idea. You get to putt from anywhere. I will decide what you have to do right before you putt." I said. "Ok Fucker. You have a deal. Can we get out of the sand?" she yelled.


We walked around the sand bunker to the hole. She took her ball off the green. I watched her as she looked at the hole. She place the ball about 8 inches from the hole. She did not put it in a great place. She had to putt up hill. I had a strong feeling she might miss. She did not know how to read a green. "Ok! Right here for the bet. I can putt the ball into the hole on one stroke with my putter. It's fair. I am just a beginner, don't forget." she said. I smiled. "Ok! That seems fair. I think your pretty close. A easy putt to make. Eight inches should be good to the hole. If you make it all bets are off. We owe each other nothing. You don't have to flash me your boobs. You also don't owe me any money. You can tell your husband and my boss anything you want. But if you miss....." I said. "Ok! What?? What if I miss???" she said. "Then you will crawl over to me. You will do what ever I tell you. You can't say no. You can't re-putt or anything....Do we have bet? Take your time. Think about it." I said.


She looked at me with her mouth wide open. "What??? No way. You get the best of both worlds. What do I get besides owing you nothing. You have to do something humiliating for me. I know. If I make the putt all bets are off and you have to wear a diaper around the golf course. You need to caddy for all the female golfers in a diaper. You also have to come to my house and clean out my garage and clean my pool. We just had a pool party for my kids and the pool is a mess. If I miss I will crawl over and do what ever you say. I will not break my promise. I know you will." she said. I looked down at her golf ball. I then looked at her. I reached over to pull out the flag. "We have a bet." I said. She walked over to look at her ball. She looked down then back at the hole. I looked around. No one was on the golf course. I then looked back at her.


She moved her two feet next to her ball. She looked down at her ball. She then looked at the hole. Right before she was going to hit the ball....."Don't miss or you might be my golf bitch!" I said in low voice. She moved the putter between her two large breast. She gently hit the ball in quick motion. "Ping!!!" Her ball slowly moved and we both watched as it started to slow down going up hill. She jumped up and down. Her breast moved up and down. Then the ball came to a........ stop. It was on the lip of the cup. Part of her ball was in the hole. It did not fall in. She missed the putt. I smiled. She fell to her knees and screamed. "Arrrggghhhhh. Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck this dumb ass game. Fuck!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I missed." she yelled.


I then looked at her again. She put her two hands out in front of her. She had about 10 feet to crawl to my feet. I put the flag back in the hole. Her little pink ball was still on the lip of the hole. I then watched as she crawled closer to me. My cock was hard inside my cargo shorts. I was sure she had no idea my cock was going to be bigger than her putt by almost 2 inches. I had shaved the night before. I was not sure if she had seen a nice big pair of naked balls. She was going to soon find out. She looked up as she got just about in front of me. I looked down at her blonde hair and large breast. She crawled and stopped with her knees in front of her. She leaned back on her legs and looked up at me. "Is this where you want me. What are you going to do to me. I am the wife of the chairman don't forget. I was so close. Can I re-putt it. The sun was in my eyes." she said. "No! Your through delaying your punishment. A bet is a bet. You had a fair chance like you said. Now your mind. If your good. I might get down with you quicker. If your bad. You might enjoy it more." I said with a smile.


She looked into my blue eyes. I could see she was turned on. Her nipples were hard under her polo shirt. I had to see her breast but I waited. I need to see her big ass move in her tight pink checkered pants some more. "Stand up and shake that ass of yours. Get up off the green. Move that ass. Bend over. Arch your back like you have been doing all day to me. Do some deep knee bends. God that is nice. I love your big ass Mrs. Smith. Shake it! Move it faster. Your just a big sexy gurl with that big ass. Move it. Shake that ass faster....That is hot." I said. Her ass and whole body was shaking. I was in heaven. She even had a smile on her face. "Ok! Get down on your knees in front of me. That a good girl. You do follow directions. I like that in you. You are a good golf bitch." I said. I reached down to touch her blonde hair. I moved it out of her face. She looked up at me again. "There you got to see my ass shake. Are we done?" she said.


"No! I will tell you when were done my little golf bitch. Untie my golf shoes. That it. Pull them off. That is nice. Pull off my socks. Put them on my shoes. Ok! That is nice. Rub my feet. I have been out here lugging you big bag all day. Kiss me feet next. MMMM that a good job. Your good at that. Bite my ankles. Massage my calf's. Stop! Now crawl over to your golf bag. Bring me back a red bull. Just one. For me only. Crawl slow. Shake that ass going there and shake your breast coming back. Now move it. You have two minutes or I will add on more time to your punishment. Move it. Remember I have all day." I said.


She crawled over and shook her ass the whole time. God was she one hot bodacious piece of ass. If I was her husband I might not let her out of my room until she begged me. She reached into her golf bag. She then got me a Red Bull. She crawled back shaking her big breast. They fell out her bra. They rubbed against the inside of her golf shirt as her shirt touched the grass on the green. She got back in just over two minutes. I was not paying attention but I looked at my watch. "Ouch! 2 minutes and 10 seconds. You just miss the deadline. Hand me my drink. Don't open it. I don't want you to break one of those finger nails. I may be young but I am not insane. I love when a women gets dressed up for me. Hair, nails and a sexy outfit. I just wish you had some high heels. I make you strut all over this green for me." I said. She looked down to see her right breast still out of her bra and inside her shirt. She moved her hand back up shoving her big breast inside her bra.


I opened the Red Bull and took a quick sip. I looked down at her as she sat back on her thighs. She put her legs under her ass. I saw she was smiling at me as I drank another sip. "Hold open your mouth. That is nice. Stick out your tongue. Take a sip and spit it out. That a good girl. Now place the drink on the green next to me. That a good girl. I can see your ready. I am very ready. OK! Lean up. That is very nice." I said. She placed her hands on either side of my thigh. She looked into my eyes as I looked down at her. I grabbed her hands and moved her right hand on the front of my cargo shorts. "I think we've done enough. You made me crawl and get you something. We should be all even by now." she said. "Oh! I think I told you not to ask questions. I am telling you what to do now. Unzip my shorts, nice and slow. That is very nice. Use your finger nails. Do you like that? I know you do. I can see you smile." I said.


Mrs. Smith had let my cargo shorts fall around my ankles. I stepped out of them. I had my white underwear on. She was now using her long nails to feel the length of my hard cock inside the thin material. She stopped at the tip of my cock. You could see the dark purple through the white material. She turned her head when she ran her finger nails back up my cock. I was going to burst out of my underwear. "Now pull down my underwear nice and slow. Put you hand inside. Now slide my underwear down my legs. Do it!" I said. She looked up and placed her hands on the side of my hips. Her finger nails were on the top of my hard ass. I flexed my abs and butt as she kept a hold of my waist. I shook my ass back and forth until she slowly pulled them down. I could feel the warm air on my naked cock. I could feel her eyes staring at my big naked balls. She was speechless for the first time today. Her mouth was wide open as she looked at my hard cock.


I stepped out of my underwear then pulled off my golf shirt and placed it on the green. I was not naked looking down at her. "What the fuck. The caddy has a monster cock. Where did you hide this. I never!! Your so big compared to my husband. Your cock is still hard and what that on the tip?" she mumbled. I took one step forward. My cock hit her face. The wetness was some pre-cum that was now on her left cheek. She moved her face trying for my cock not to rub all over it. I grabbed her hair and held her head steady. "I've never done that before. I don't suck coc@#$%" she gagged as I shoved my cock in her open mouth. I had half of my cock in her hot mouth. I stood on my toes as I fucked her face. At first she resisted taking more of my cock in her mouth. She open her mouth more to go deeper.


I finally pushed her hair back and took my hand off her head. She spit out my cock leaving a long trail of saliva in the air. It fell onto the green. "I told you I don't suck cock. I am not that type of girl." she said. I grabbed her head as she did not resist. I let go as she licked the tip to the base on the underside of my cock. She had her small hands playing with my big naked balls. She was fondling them as I fucked her face. I had to see her naked. Her breast banged on my legs as she moved closer to suck my cock. Her eyes watered as I fucked her face faster. I had almost all 9 3/4 inches down her throat before she gagged again and spit me out. I placed her mouth back on and fucked her face again. I was slapping my balls on her face as she tried to spit me out again. We did this for 15 minutes before I let her head go and she fell to the side of my feet. I looked down to see her at my left foot.


I got down on my knees. I moved her back on her knees. We started to kiss. We exchanged tongues as I forced my mouth on her soft wet lips. She gagged again from wide tongue. She was stroking my cock as I fondled her breast under her big pink golf shirt. I broke our kiss. "Take off your shirt. I need to see those big breast of yours. Let go of my cock for a second. Don't worry he does not go off until I want him too. That a good girl." I said. She was having problems getting her shirt off. I finally reached down to knock her hands off her hips. I pulled down on her shirt and then pulled right up and took her big pink golf shirt right over neck. I left the shirt on her face as I saw her left breast was outside her bra and the other was held under the thin white bra. She mumbled as I held the shirt on her face. She could not see. I did not care.


I reached around her back with my right hand and unhinged her giant white bra. It fell open causing her big breast to rest on my chest. I quickly pulled her bra up on her face. "Open your mouth. Bite down." I yelled. She did. She had her shirt and the front of her bra in her mouth. This allowed her breast to be out in the open. I pulled both her large breast in the air toward my mouth. Her big erect nipples were sticking straight out as she wiggled on her knees. "What are you doing? Buck where are you. Those are my husband breast. Please don't. He does not like it when I let young men suck them. No! NO! Oh god your mouth feels great on them. Lick them sweetie." she yelled. I had her nipples in my mouth as I bite them and sucked her big fat pink tops. I then slapped her breast causing her body to ripple. I sucked on the top, the bottom and licked them from one side to the other. She was still shaking as she held her bra and shirt in her mouth.


I stopped sucking them for a minute. She squirmed around moving her breast. She wanted me to suck them some more. I wanted too but I wanted to see more of her. I pushed her back. She fell on her big ass then onto her back. She was laying down with her bra and shirt still over her head. I quickly moved up unzipping her pants. I took off her golf shoes and the small pink sock she had on. She was sweaty as I pulled her pants off. She was wearing such a small pink thong. At first I though she was not earlier. It was so tiny, I did not see the string in her big ass crack. "What are you doing. I can't see. Buck stop it! Stop it young man." she yelled. I looked around the green to see the flag, the ball and the putter. I also saw Mrs. Smith and mu clothes too. I started to kiss her legs and ankles. She closed her legs. I took her legs and opened them with my hands. I kissed all the way up to her pussy. It was covered by the small thong. I put my wet mouth on the top and kissed her bald pussy through the thin material.


"No! No! NO! NO!" she said. I kept kissing her. I pulled off her thong. I smelled it. It was very wet and had a strong musk smell. Her pussy was nice and very smooth on the outside. Her engorged cunt lips stuck outside her pussy as I blew on it with my breath. "You have a very nice pussy Mrs. Smith. I am going to need to check it out. You have something on it." I whispered. "What? What do I have on it?" she said. I started to kiss and tongue the outside. "ME! You have my face on it. MMMMmmmm Now open it up golf bitch." I said. She spread her legs wide open giving me great access. I licked a finger and easily put it inside her. I started to run my mouth in a clock wise motion bringing her to a mini orgasm. "Oh God you bastard. You gave me a orgasm. Your so quick. God how do you know where to touch me young man. My husband has never done this to me. Damn him!" she said.


She was breathing heavy as I picked her legs up in the air. I held onto her ankles as she was leaking all over my face. I slapped the bottom of her ass as she was till biting her bra and shirt. I looked between my legs. My cock was still rock hard. She was so wet. I got on my knees and looked down. "Why did you stop. What are you doing. Buck are you cumming? Did you loose your erection from eating me out." she mumbled. I smiled as I leaned down on my elbows. I put my hands on either side of her shoulders. I was laying over her with my cock almost touching her. I put my ass in the air. I had my toes by her ankles. I then used my right hand to grab her shirt. "Ok! Stop biting your shirt. Pull it off. That a good girl." I said.


She looked down her full body at my hard cock inches from her pussy. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine. I quickly inserted the tip of my cock in her wet entrance. She did not say anything or protest about being married. She was in my control now. She had to have some cock in her. She grabbed my cock with her hand to guide it in her tight pussy. It took a few seconds but eventually I got the tip inside her. She breathed in and relaxed her cunt muscles to let more inside her. After a few minutes I got almost all inside her pussy. She grunted when she felt me all the way in. Her eyes rolled around as she tried to look at me. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!!" she yelled in my ear. She grabbed my ass and slammed my cock in her. I was fucking her like I was doing push ups for the Olympics. I slammed my body into her soft skin as she orgasm for the first time on my cock. She was leaking onto the green as I fucked her harder. I fucked her long and hard. Then short and quick. Each time I tried something different she begged me for more. She was enjoying my cock buried inside her.


I stopped. "No! No! Keep fucking me. Don't stop baby. Fuck me. Use me fucker." she kept yelling. I got on my knees. I rolled her over on her knees. She was now looking right at the flag in the hole. "Grab the flag in the hole. That it, hold onto to the flag like I am holding onto your hips. Do not let go. If you let go. It will take longer." I said. She held on to the mother fucking flag as I fucked her hard in her tight pussy. I reached around to fondle her big breast. I kept them from hitting the grass. She looked over her shoulder holding onto the flag as I pounded her pussy. After another ten minutes I stopped. I pulled out as she let go of the flag. She moved around to quickly take my cock in her mouth. She grabbed the base of my cock as her tongue rode the length of shaft. Her chin was touching my balls. I looked down to see her gag as I started to cum in her mouth. She was good and only a few droplets fell out of the side. I looked down to watch her clean me off.


I got up and looked down at her. "Come here. Get me my drink." I said. She crawled over to give me the red bull. Her pussy was leaking still. She was very sweaty as she looked at me taking a sip. I slapped her face with my cock then I gave her a sip. "Swirl it around in your mouth. Then spit it out." I said. She did. Then I let her take a drink. She placed it next to my feet. She looked back up to see my cock was rock hard again. "Is the bet paid in full now?" she said. "Almost! Follow me." I said. She walked with me down the green into the sand bunker. I laid down on my back and motion for her to get on my cock. She turned around and lowered her pussy on to my cock. I felt her ass cheeks hit my abs as she fucked me. I slapped her ass making it nice and red as she fucked me. I used my finger nails to scratch her big ass making it dark red.


I stopped her hips. I then had her turn around. She placed her hands on my chest and looked down at me. She fed me her left breast into my mouth. Then she guided my cock back in her pussy. She rode me and called out my name a few times before I unloaded another round in her hot mouth.


I got my clothes on and made her walk the next hole naked. I followed her to the 18th hole. She hit the ball great and took my advise. She got a double bogey on the last hole. I lead her to the club house. I followed her into the ladies locker room. She got dressed quickly as I counted on my watch. She was late again. "Call you husband. Tell him your going to be late tonight. You need to drive me home. My car broke down. Tell him not to wait up for you. Your getting some more golf lessons in. Tell him the Buck has a new big club he making you try out. Tell him that you having so much fun that your going to schedule an early tee time in the morning." I said.


I was sitting next to Mrs. Smith as I drove her car. She had her cell phone in her right hand and my cock in her left. I was looking at her as she talked to her husband. "Put it on speaker." I said. "Beep! Hello honey. I am going to be late getting home tonight. Don't wait up. I have to drive Buck home. His car broke down. I had so much fun that I schedule an early tee time with him. Practice makes perfect. Is that not what you say all the time to me? I just love golf. He is even showing me a great big club to use for the first time. It is so BIG!" Mrs. Smith said. "Great honey. I knew you love golf. It so fun playing with the big clubs. Aren't they so much fun to play with? Better that those small clubs you have. You should stay at your sister house near the country club. Then you can get right to playing in the morning. I have to go out of town for the next few days. I need to sign up some new members. I will see you when I get back. Tell Buck thanks for caddying for you and for showing you the big club. " he said.


I reached down to hang up. I then felt Mrs. Smith hot mouth on my cock. She was sucking my cock as I drove down the road. I got her back to my house. I parked the car and had her get out naked in my driveway. "Follow me inside." I said. She walked behind me as we climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I opened the the bed room door. "Go to my closet. Put on the black platform heels. I never know when a hot golf bitch might stop bye at my crib. I am always prepared. Start the water for our shower. Keep the heels on in the shower. Clean off the grass stains and sand. Then when your ready call me. I need to call my boss and tell him I am giving you some private lessons. Were going to need the course closed tomorrow afternoon for us. I will teach you some more about using my big club tonight after we take a shower. Being a golf bitch has its benefits. Oh your ready for me....Oops you dropped the soap. While your down there clean my balls with your tongue golf bitch....." I smiled


Love,
Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment