Friday, June 26, 2009

Fucking The Neighbors - An Adult Story

I felt guilty and married a girl I should not have. She finally let me fuck her and she got pregnant. The condom broke and my big wad leaked in her pussy. She was nice but had small tits and her parents made us move across town in a new house they got us. I think they were Happy she finally got a husband and wanted us to be closer to them. They lived about 2 blocks down from the new house. I had never cheated with any women I had been with but that was about to change.

I was out back mowing the lawn and trimming the hedges when I heard a car door slam and I heard some people talking. I looked over across the street from behind the house and saw two cars pull up and there was a guy ad three very big chested ladies. One was about 50 yrs old and had a size 46DD chest and straight black hair and the other two girls had to be her daughters. One was about early twenties and had the smallest chest about 40EEE and her sister was the largest at about 54GG. All three women had small waist and big firm butts with there mother having the largest ass about a size 44. They had luggage and all piled into a big van for the airport.

I went back inside and jerked off in the bathroom downstairs and went outside and finished mowing the lawn in the front. About two weeks later I noticed a car in the driveway of the house with the big boob girls and decide to walk over and get a closer look at who was home. My wife was at work and it was only 10 am on my watch. I heard a tire iron fall on the pavement as I got closer and notice a girl standing up next to the car. I walked over and said "Hi, can I help you change your tire. I used to be a mechanic and can change a tire in no time." She smiled and I finished changing her tire. "My name is Monica" she said and I responded with a smile and said "I live next door, just over there." She said "I live with my mom and sister and there out at the moment. Would you like to come inside and maybe I can get you some lemonade." I said "sure."

I followed her into the house and sat on a big black leather couch in the living room. There house was clean and had pictures of her mom and family all around the house. She told me that she was single along with her mom and her sister had a boyfriend but no one liked. She was staying with her mom until she graduated from college and her sister was sort of a freeloader and they just got back from vacation. I said "were did you all go on vacation." She said "look I have pictures would you like to see are family vacation to Aruba." I flipped through her album and saw many revealing shots of all three in tight jeans and shirts and drinking around Aruba. The last three pages were of them at different beaches in matching black two piece thong swim suits and I smiled as they showed there large boobs and tight ass greatly.

Monica looked at the final page and saw all three of them together on a towel when she said "I have a few pictures we did not put in the album." we went to a nude beach and all of us went topless for a couple of hours." I smiled and said "that must have been fun. I know it kinda of weird but I would love to see those pics." She laughed and said "well you are a neighbor and did fix my tire. You just can't tell my mom and sister I let you see them." I smiled and said "sure and maybe I could see the suit she had on that day to make a comparison." She smiled and went upstairs and I shifted on the couch trying to hide my erection.

About twenty minutes later she came down the stairs and walked around the coffee table. She looked stunning in her black thong swim suit and I had to clear my throat and lick my lips. She handed me the pictures and sat next to me on the couch. She sat on her knees and looked over my shoulder with her breast resting on my forearm and I could feel her nipple harden underneath the material. I smiled and looked at the pictures of them sitting on the towel. All three had gone topless and her mom had her bottoms off with a big patch of pussy hair. They had there boobs in there hands and were scooping them up looking into the camera. She said all the men on the beach kept stopping and starring and they went back to there hotel shortly after the pics. I said "did you girls hook up with any guys in Aruba. Any natives try to pick them up." She said "yes but they were afraid to catch something on vacation and they were not in the mood with all of them being together for the 10 days on vacation.

I put the picture on the coffee table and she started to run her finger down my chest onto my thighs and smiled at me. I reached around and placed my hand on her ass and began to fondle it. She leaned in and we started to make out and I fondled her tits. She reached up and took off her top and her tits spilled out onto my chest and she took off my shirt and licked my nipples and played with my chest hair. I reached down and took off her thong and got on the floor and spread her out on the couch and started to eat her pussy. She was nicely trimmed and had a small landing strip and I ate her pussy and inserted two fingers in her gash when she had her first orgasm and screamed. She grabbed my head and I sucked on her cunt lips and swirled my tongue in her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! get up here and fuck me on the couch," She said. I stood up and she sucked my 9inch cock and played with my big hairless balls and I pushed back onto the couch. I spread her legs and inserted my dick in her tight pussy and started to slowly fuck her.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck your dick is big! Fuck! Fuck! make me cum on your cock." I smiled at her and fucked her hard with my balls slapping her lower pussy mound. I flipped her over and started to fuck her doggy style and slap her ass and she groaned and moaned and looked back at me. I reached up with my left hand and fondled her big boob and pushed her face into the couch arm rest and inserted my right middle finger into her mouth and she screamed. Her big ass wiggled and she had a red hand print on her left ass cheek and my dick looked great sliding in and out of her tight pussy. "Does Monica like being fucked in her tight wet pussy?" She smiled and reached around and spread her ass cheeks and smiled. I took my cock out and shot warm goo on her ass crack and butt and she fell onto the couch and licked my dick clean. "Oh my god my Mom will be home shortly you better go. Take a photo and come back in a couple of days so we can fuck again. I will leave a signal on the door." I smiled and grabbed the picture of all three holding there boobs up to the camera.

I have been jerking off night and day for the last three days in my downstairs bathroom and my wife hasn't been mad I don't want sex. She plays with her self as I watch Letterman and then we go to bed. The next day my wife went to work early and I went and had some Coke when I looked out and saw Monica Mom was unloading some grocery in the driveway. I sprinted upstairs put on some shorts and shirt and sprinted over to help her.

"Hi, need a hand." I said. "Sure thanks, you must be the new neighbors my daughter was talking about. My name Jean." Nice to meet you Jean let me take these up the stairs to your kitchen." Jean had on a sun dress and I sat down and watched her put away her grocery and she finally said "I really like to thank you. I make some mean bacon and dollar size pancakes. Maybe you come back tomorrow when I am not expecting my kids to be home and we can chat over breakfast." I smiled and said "sure, that would be great." I went home and jerked off and went upstairs and shaved the rest of my private area to give Jean a thrill.

I kissed my wife at the door and watched her car go down the road as I walked across the street and knocked on the neighbor door. Jean answered the door in a black and red silk Japanese Kamota robe that was pulled tight under her large breast. She had on little red fury two inch high slippers and looked completely naked underneath. "I was about to take a shower but I can start breakfast and I'll take a shower later follow me," she said. Her heels clicked down the hall and I sat at her glass table in the kitchen. She had a big skillet and was making breakfast. She reached up on the top shelf to get a glass and her robe rode up and I could see she was not wearing underwear. Her ass was tight and her pussy hair was dark black and it looked like she had not shaved her bush in a very long time. My dick got hard and she poured me a glass of Oj and smiled. We ate breakfast and she talked about her daughters and the house and her job as a bank manager.

She cleaned up are plates and then she walked over to me and stood behind me and started to massage my neck. I could fell her boobs on my head and her breathing increased and her nails were digging into my shoulder. She smiled and said "your tense, is something wrong." I smiled and took my left hand and pulled her around to the side of my chair. I looked up into her eyes and slowly ran my hand up her thighs to her hairy pussy and she closed her eyes. I took my other hand and undid her robe and it fell open and her boobs cascade down onto her stomach. She had a couple of gray hairs on her pussy and slowly inserted middle finger passed her big cunt lips into her hot pussy. Her legs buckled and juice began to flow down my hand and drip on the kitchen floor. She looked down and said "follow me to the shower, I like to be clean." I smiled and followed her upstairs.

She got in first and started the water and I got undressed and she watch me take a leak in to the toilet and smiled when my dick got harder. I climbed in the shower and we rubbed soap all over each other body. I soaped her hairy bush and played with her ass hole to make sure it was clean and then she leaned over and started to suck my cock. She was good and I reached down and fondled her tits as the hung down. Water cascaded on my back and she rubbed my cock on her breast and then turned around and pulled her butt cheeks apart. I leaned into her and slowly inserted my cock head into her tight ass and she screamed and orgasm again. Her face was on the shower wall and I fucked her ass hard. My balls slapped her pussy and I slapped her ass and dragged my nails down her back as she wiggled and moaned. She played with her pussy with one hand and the other hand was against the wall. I pounded her ass for about 30 minutes and she turned around and climbed into my arms and inserted my dick in her pussy. She bucked up and down in my arms and said "Fuck Momma in the pussy, release your seed in my pussy. Come on! Come on! Fuck! Fuck! Show me what you got! Make me feel young again! I popped off and cum was leaking out of her pussy and down my thigh and she forcefully sucked my face and we frenched kissed hard and she collapsed into my arms. My dick took a while and made a large wet suction noise when it finally came out of her cunt and she smiled. "Thanks big boy for helping me with my grocery. Know take that dick back across the street. I don't mind you fucked Monica on the couch downstairs but don't make her pregnant wth this big load of cum." I smiled and walked across the street.

I was out back on the grill two days later and I as looking at the picture of the girls when I heard a noise from the side of the house and Becky the other sister and her boyfriend were standing my the gate to the deck outback. She smiled and waved her hand to me and motion for them to let them selves in and they walked up on the deck and said Hi. Derek was a nice guy but a little short only about 5ft 2 and Becky was about 5ft 10 and had on a white tube top that was barely containing her huge boobs and cutoff daisy duke shorts. "My mom and sister said you stopped my the other day and looked at our photos. My sister said you liked them and borrow one." I said "yes," and pulled out the picture and showed her and Derek. Derek laughed and Becky shot him a glare and then she turned back to me and said "I also heard them say you did more than borrow a picture. We have been looking for another guy in our relationship becasue Derek not so big and he wants me to be happy. You have to be descret and not tell my family about this." I smiled and said "I can be discreet but I kinda of like your family and might find it hard to keep a secret. You would have to be really good and do what ever I said." She smiled and Derek went to the other side of the deck and pulled up a seat.

I sat in my chair and told Becky to take off her clothes slow and to dance for me and shake her ass and fondled her tits. She proceeded to give me a good dance and I layed her over the small glass table on my deck and ate her ass and pussy and she came all over my face. She gripped the table and her tits were smashed down and her nipples pokes out the side as I reached around and played with them. I stood up and made her undress me and she started to suck my cock. Her eyes got big as I slowly pulled her face onto my dick and fed my cock farther down her throat. She gagged and saliva coated her lips and chin and dripped on her big breast. I smiled and pulled out and made her lick up her saliva off her breast and face. I gabbed her hands and I sat on a lounge chair ad she sat on my dick. She fucked my hard and fast and I gabbed her ass and forced it on my cock. Her boobs bounced on my chest and I sucked on her nipples. I then had her turn around and slapped her ass as I watched my cock ride up and down on her cunt lips and pussy. I looked over at Derek and he had already cum on his hand and was still watching.

I pushed Becky up and she placed her hands on the cushion on the chair and I made her spread her ass cheeks. I spit in her ass and then on my dick and slowly inserted in her ass. She moaned loudly and rammed her ass back onto my cock. I fucked her hard for a few minutes and then said "get up, slowly walk over to the railing on the deck. Leave my dick in your ass and I will fuck you even harder." She smiled and got up and we walked with cock still in her ass over to the wooden railing. The railing was about 4ft high and her waist came up and laid on top and her huge tits hung over. I rammed my cock into her ass and her tits shook andI pulled her long black hair and she screamed. After a few minutes I placed her on the deck and let her catch her breath. I laid her on her side with her still on my cock form behind. Her right leg was straight up and she played with her pussy and I licked her neck and grabbed her boobs and fondled them. I banged her breast together with my two hands and she orgasm again and I erupted into her ass and she screamed and I moaned loudly. I said "clean me off bitch and then go clean Derek hand and get back here." She walked over and cleaned off Derek and came back and helped me off the deck. I grabbed her hand and took her in the house and brought her into the downstairs bathroom and told Derek to wait outside and listen though the door.

I sat her on the toilet and made her spread her cunt lips and suck her right nipple. I reached down and warm liquid came out my cock onto her cunt and she screamed and her body contracted and had another orgasm. She cleaned me off and I sat on the toilet and she climbed on me and we fucked for another twenty minutes before I pulled out and shot a big load on her face. I made her go out to see Derek with cum all over her face and she shut the door and I could here them kissing.

Its been two weeks and yesterday I saw a hangar on the front door and visited Monica for a all day fuck session. I went over and watched her Mom sell Tupperware at a party and then fucked her in the bathroom as people were in her living room. Becky and Derek have come by about twice a week and we are starting to film are fuck session for there home movies. I invited some guys in the neighbor hood over next week to have fun with Becky after we play poker. My wife still does not mind I don't have sex with her and she still gets off ever night before Letterman.

Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment