Friday, June 26, 2009

Me & a MILF & a MySpace Friend - Light Camera/Action - An Adult Story

It was close to 6pm when I got in my SUV. I parked in the garage to load all my camera equipment inside. I had a few professional cameras, digital dvd recorder and some lightening for a shoot across town. I had to stop and pick up my assistant. Summer Chase was in her late thirties. She had appeared in many adult magazine over the years. She had retired about 2 years ago to raise a family. I had tired to talk her back into modeling but she liked to help new girls into he business. Stacy was kinda of shy about her size. She was a 48FF - 36 inch waist and had a 40 inch ass to go with her new look. She had dyed her hair platinum blonde about a week ago. I like girls with a little meat on them. I really like girls who show off there bodies and our very confident. Being only 23 years old helps me make the models feel very comfortable. I started shooting skinny models at first but switched over after 6 months to larger women. They make love to the camera and they are much more sexier all dressed up.

I stopped and picked up Summer in front of her house. Her kids were at a baby sitters while she was at work tonight. She had teased up her blonde hair. She had on two large black 6inch heels. She had on some nice makeup and had wore some tight jeans. She had on a black low cut blouse showing off her large cleavage. She put her makeup bag and some clothes in the back of the SUV. She smelled great wearing some Curves body spray and sweet perfume. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I smiled. "Where are we going tonight?" Summer said. "I found this great girl on the Internet. We have been talking on Myspace. She like to get into the business. This her first shoot. She probably going to be nervous." I said. "Sounds great. I love young fresh girls. I hope she is ready for the shoot." Summer said. "I am sure Sarah will be ready for us. Will be there in a few minutes." I said.

I helped Summer out of the SUV and we brought all the equipment to the front door. I knocked twice before the door open. Wow!! Sarah was very hot. She was standing in the door way with a large white cotton bathrobe on. "Hi Buck, this must be Summer. Hi Summer nice to meet you. Welcome to my home." Sarah said. I smiled as I looked around. we took all the equipment into the living room. The girls went into the kitchen as I set up he cameras and lightening. I could here the girls talking as Summer did Sarah hair and makeup. I put the DVD recorder on a tri pod in the corner. I looked inside to get the whole room in the lens. I took a few shots to get the lighting down.

I went and picked out a pink teddy. I handed it to Sarah along with some pink 4inch heels. She smiled as I handed it to her. Her dark black hair was amazing all done up with some small curls at the end. Her makeup was perfect and her smile was amazing. Summer helped her get dress. "Buck we got a hottie in here. She making me sweat. I like the way the teddy fits n you baby." Summer said. "Thanks! These heels are the bomb." Sarah said. I loaded the camera with a new memory cartridge as Sarah walked out into the living room.

"Wow you look really hot Sarah. Sarah has the classic hour glass figure. Has all the right curves. Amaxing body to go with some killer legs and a perfect smile. Love me some Sarah. Just go over there in front of the couch. That's it. Move your hair back and forth. Push out that great ass. Nice very good. work the camera. I think she is a natural. What do you think Summer?" I said. "Buck she is hot. shake that ass girl. God guys and girls are going to love her on that web site. Damn look at the ass and those long amazing legs. even her thighs are making me smile." Summer said. I smiled as I kept clicking away at Sarah. She was still clothed as she strutted around in front of the couch. "Bend over and look back at the camera. That's it. Stick that big ass out. Let you boobs fall down. Put you hand back on the big butt cheeks. Love that look baby. Damn that thong is riding up there. Shake it!!" I said.

By now I was getting hard. I had Summer change Sarah outfit. She came back in all leather. A black leather corset, black thong, black high heels and some black fishnet stockings. Sarah was more amazing then before. She was beginning to loosen up. I then had Summer change her into another outfit. Sarah was now in a red two piece bathing suit. Her breast were nice and firm in the top. Her ass looking amazing as it was coming out the bottom of the suit. She had on some wooden platform heels that made her loose her balance as she walked back in front of the couch. I caught her before she fell over. I felt her nipples get hard as she touched my arm.

"Thanks Buck!!" she said. I stopped and looked back at Summer. She had gotten a chair form he kitchen. She was now sitting with her legs open. I could see her nipples were hard underneath her her black top. "I got an idea. Sarah doing a great job. Summer maybe you can show her some poses. Just follow what she does Sarah." I said. Summer got up and both girls moved in front of the camera. Summer would do a pose then Sarah would copy it. "Thanks Summer that was fun." Sarah said. "Your welcome sexy. Wow you look amazing in front of the camera. I wish someone had taught me a few poses back when I started." Summer said.

"Ok Summer come back here. Sarah its that time we talked about the other night. They need to see you with your top off. I know its hard but I got an idea to make it easier. I got this blind fold that Summer will use to cover your eyes. Then you stand there by the couch. Then slowly take off your top. I find it's the easy thing to do for the first nude scene." I said. Summer put the black blind fold over Sarah eyes. Sarah began to play with her breast with the bathing suit still covering them. She slowly took off her top and let it fall to the floor. I could Sarah breathing had increased. I looked out the corer of my left eye to see Summer smile and lick her lips. I thought Summer might have a liking to hot younger girls and I think I might be right.

"That is great Sarah. Now turn around and flash me that ass. That is it keep the bathing suit high on the big round hips. Damn that looks great. Ok now get on your knees facing me. Bend back showing off those amazing breast. Great! Now hold still. Smile!! Great!! OMG your looking so yummy Sarah." I said. I paused for a minute as I looked over at Summer. Summer nipples were rock solid and she was beginning to touch herself. She was sliding her hand between her thighs over her tight jeans. She finally caught me staring at her. She smiled as she walked over next to me. "God Buck, Sarah is making me so wet. What should we do to her." Summer whispered in my ear.

"Sarah hold still. Lean forward on your thighs. That is it baby." I said. Sarah was now on her knees with her boobs up right. Her little brown nipples were hard. I pulled down my khaki pants and stepped out of my tightie whitey's. Summer picked them up and smelled them. I had my black shirt pulled over my head as I got closer to Sarah. She was still smiling as I was now right in front of her. "I love that smile baby. Just changing the flash bulb just be a second. I heard Summer jeans come off then saw her pull down her black granny panties on the floor. I could see her pull off her shirt over her head and take off her huge black bra. I looked down and my cock was rock hard. All 9 3/4 inches and some pre cumm on the tip.

Summer was now next to Sarah as we both looked down at her. "Ok, all finished loading the flash. Ok smile. Great! Looking good." I said. Sarah was posing as Summer looked at me. She mouthed "YES" to me as I took a few pics of Summer. "Wait I am sorry but Sarah you have something on your cheek. Here let me get it." I said. I started to wipe my cock on Sarah cheek. I then moved my cock around her face on her big red lips. "You got a smudge on your lips." I said. Finally Sarah started to lick my cock head. I was watching as she began to put more into her mouth. She then took off her blind fold. Her eyes got big with my cock in her mouth. She then turned her head to see Summer naked and standing next to her.

I watch her spit my cock out of her mouth. She began to use her right hand on my cock as she motion for Summer to get closer. I watched as Sarah stuck her mouth onto Summer large pussy. Summer knees got weak and she orgasmed hard into Sarah mouth. I then saw Sarah began to finger her pussy. She started to suck my cock again. I grabbed Summer large breast and started to suck on them. Sarah was playing with my balls as Summer stroked my cock. I then got Sarah off the ground and onto the couch.

I had Sarah but her ass on the front of the cushion and she laid back. Next Summer got on the couch and was licking Sarah nipples. Both girls fingered and fondled each to her tits as I stroked my cock. I grabbed Sarah legs and brought her legs up over my head. I slowly inserted my cock in her tight pussy. She moaned as I began to fuck her. Harder and harder. All three of us were moaning and screaming with pleasure. 'Fuck me Buck! Fuck me! Damn I love your cock." Sarah said. I switched position and started to fuck Summer. Sarah got behind me as I fucked Summer doggy style. I could feel Sarah tongue on my balls and cock as I fucked Summer hot pussy. We were all sweating and moaning as we kept switching positions. I finally sat on the couch as Sarah got on my cock and was riding me as Summer got on her knees and was eating Sarah pussy with my cock buried deep inside. I could feel my cock beginning to tenses up. I watched Sarah get off me and both girls stuck there breast together. I came really hard and shot a big load all over each girls chest. hey licked me, then each other clean.

"Knock, Knock!!" I just answered the door. Sarah and Summer just walked in to my house. I got the cameras set up around the hot tub. I sent Sarah and Summer the pics from the other night. I kept the DVD to show them. I think Sarah just found it or maybe the girls are starting with out me. I got some adult toys, strap-ons and big dildo for the movie. I am going to have them shave me before we fuck for the whole weekend.


Thank you Sarah for letting me share - your so damn cute and sexy


Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment