Friday, June 26, 2009

BBW Birthday Fuck - An Adult Story

It all happen about a month ago. I had left work early on a Friday. I help different hotels with there computer problems. Some of them are in the Baltimore area. A few are not far from where I live. My pool was still being cleaned and resealed for the upcoming summer. I decided to go change at my house and run over to a hotel by the airport. I was going to use there pool and relax. I called up the GM of the hotel and she said no problem. I ran inside and got changed. I took off my suit and tie. I put on my navy blue swim shorts with the white flowers, that go down to my knee. I put on some flip flops and a white t-shirt. I got a big towel, a black t-shirt, and a new pair of Diesel jeans and through it all in a duffel bag. I decided to bring just in case I had to change or was going to stop at a bar around the corner. I had no plans...just to relax.


I got to the hotel around 4pm. I parked my SUV outside in the parking lot. I walked through the lobby. I shot a smile at the front desk. She was quite cute. I laughed. I just needed to get to the pool. I followed the signs down the hall and walked out on the pool deck. It was an indoor pool. A nice size pool. About 40 feet long and 30 feet wide. It was kinda of humid inside the glass dome of the pool area. There were a maybe a dozen lounge chairs. A few tables with chairs and umbrellas. I put my bag next to a lounge chair behind my head. I sat at the farthest lounge chair from the door.


I was the only one there. I had noticed a few cars in the parking lot. The hotel was full during the week from business travelers...compared to the weekends. I put on my sunglasses and eased the lounge chair back. I was laying a few inches from the concrete floor. I wished I had brought my I-Pod or at least a radio to listen too. I heard the pump in the pool room a few times as I looked into the ceiling. I wish I was almost tired enough to fall asleep. I guess I should not have taken the nap on the conference call. I took of my shirt and rubbed my short hair on my head. I had shaven my body two days before getting ready for the summer. I was going to the tanning booth tomorrow to keep up the tan.


I had been in the pool area for about 20 minutes. I was going to get up and go find something to drink when the pool door opened. I put down my shades on the end of my nose. I saw 4 girls come into the pool area. They were all laughing and giggling as they walked over to the side of the pool. They put there big purses/bags on the table. All of them looked down to where I was laying down. They started to talk to each other. One girl reached into her big white bag and pulled out a few wine coolers. Another girl took out a big thermos full of alcohol and mixed it with some fruit punch.


I good only imagine what they were up....One girl had long light brown hair. She was about 5ft 6 with a medium size body. She had long legs. She was wearing a red two piece bikini that was a little big on her. I think she was trying to hide her looks. She had on some red flips flops. She put her little red sun glasses on as she took off her white towel around her neck. She was about in her middle 30's. The next girl had long platinum blonde hair. Just passed her shoulders. She had a pink two piece bathing suit. Cut very high on her large ass. It hugged her hips and left little to the imagination. She had some very big curves. She had the largest breast out of all of her friends. She was in her late 20's. She was barefoot as she drank a wine cooler in her right hand.


There third friend had dark black hair. Just above the shoulders. She was the oldest and had a black one piece bathing suit. She was the big gurl of all her friends. She had the widest and biggest butt. But she looked very sexy in her dark shades as she sipped her mixed drink from a plastic glass. The fourth girl. She had brunette hair cut short. She too was bigger and had a nice big butt to go with her large breast. I smiled as she took off her white t-shirt revealing a black & white polka dot one piece suit. All the girls had painted there finger and toe nails to match there suit. I also smiled because they all had on different jewelery but non was wearing a wedding band.


I was trying to think what I was going to do next as they walked down to get in the shallow end of the pool. They all used the metal rail to get into the water. They giggled and screamed as they kept there hair out of the water. I tried not to stare but use my shades to block my eyes. I felt my cock twitch as I sat up on the lounge chair. I had to get up to get something to drink. I walked passed them as they stopped to check me out. I opened the door to go out. I got a cold Coke from the vending area and walked back.


I was walking by the pool. The dark hair girl smiled. "You want something with that Coke." she said. I turned. "Hey were celebrating her birthday. She pointed to the dark hair girl. Yeah we got some Rum for that Coke. the blonde said. "Well I am off from work. Some Rum sounds pretty good." I said. The girls pointed to the there table. I walked over and good smell all there perfume coming from the bags. I looked around to see two keys to there hotel rooms. I smiled as I took the Rum out of a brown bag. I poured some in a plastic glass, along with some Coke. I turned to give them a toast as I took a sip.


I stood there looking down with all the girls still in the pool. They were hitting the water trying to splash me. "Don't you want to come in and get wet." Light brown hair girl said. "Do you girls like want anything before I jump in. Need to be top offed or need a bottle for the pool." I said. I fixed the dark hair girl a Rum and Coke. I handed the the blonde a wine cooler. I made her leap out of the water to get it. I was hoping her suit my fall off but I was a gentleman and bent down to hand it to her.


I went down to the deep end to jump in. I had won a few belly flops in Daytona a few years ago for Spring break. I was hoping just to dive in this time. I swam underwater about half the length of the pool. I popped up to see the girls wave for me to come join them. I wiped the water off my short hair as I swam to the shallow end. It was only 3ft in the shallow end so I got on my knees to talk to the girls.


"My name Buck! I know its a unusual name but I have had all my life. I am an alcoholic. No wait wrong meeting." I said. They giggled as they had some more to drink. "My name Claudia. Today is my birthday and no I am not telling you how old I am." Dark hair girl said. "That's good I wasn't going to ask." I said. "My name Samantha." said the blonde. "My name Anne" said the light brown hair girl. "Last but not least my name Heather." said the brunette. "Glad to meet you girls. Are you girls in-town just for her birthday? Do you all work together.?" I said. "We all work together. Were here for a conference starting on Monday. We came in early to celebrate Claudia birthday. We just got here about an hour ago. We got off the plane drinking and we are not going to stop until late tonight." said Samantha


"Where do you girls live?" I said. "Can't you tell. Where the whitest women in Baltimore. We live in Wisconsin. Outside of Milwaukee. Have you ever been there. Are you staying at the hotel? said Heather. "What do you do for a living Buck?" said Anne "I have been to Milwaukee. I went to the Wisconsin Dells a few times. I used to live outside of Chicago. I help hotels with there computers. I live north of the airport. I am not staying at the hotel. I just came to use the pool and relax." I said. We spent the next hour talking. All of them were very nice and we got out of the pool. I sat at there table as we continued to drink.


I put my towel around me neck. I kept making small talk. I looked down at Heather's phone and noticed it was 7pm. "Hey are you checking out my phone?" Heather said. "What are you doing tonight Buck?" said Anne. "I was going to go home and watch a movie on my pool deck later. Before you ask the pool being cleaned. But I do have a big hot tub." I said. Claudia and Samantha stared at me and smiled. "What are you girls going to do?" I said. "We were going to get some dinner and go out after wards. Just to bad we don't know the city. Like someone does." Samantha said. "Hmm!!" I said. "Why don't you go out with us Buck. Were fun. That if you can hang with bunch of big gurls. Your not afraid of us." said Claudia. "I need to take a shower. I hate the smell of chlorine. I need to put on some new clothes. My house is a little far to get back here." I said. Ann reached over with a room key. "Heather and I are in 612. Go up there. Will be in 614 next door and then come over when your ready." Anne said.


I picked up my drink. I picked up my duffel bag and headed for the elevator. I hit the 6th floor button. I walked down the hall to 612. I left the girls at the pool. My heart was beating fast. I was breathing kinda of heavy. It had been a few weeks since going out with someone...much less four cute girls. Was I over evaluating things. I was sure they were just being nice. I think they wanted to celebrate there friends birthday. Plus I could not get a good read if any of them liked me more than just hanging out with. I locked the bottom lock on the door as I closed it. I threw my duffel bag on the one queen size bed. I went to the other bed and reached over to turn on the A/C. The suit was a little warm.


I pulled of my wet suit on the bathroom floor. Kinda of a big suction noise as it went over my thighs. I flipped it up with my toe. I hung it on the towel rack. There were about 6 big white towels. They had some of there shampoo and hair products around the sink. They were in a handicap accessible room. I think they liked the big bathroom and walk in shower. Knowing from past experience about the set up of the suites. I shut the bath room door half way and opened the shower curtain. There was a big drain in the middle of the floor. There was a huge shower head that aimed down from the top of the shower. There were two more shower heads about half way up the wall that sprayed me. The shower was about six feet wide and 8ft long. Had nice black tiles and gold accent trim. I put some shampoo on my head and lather upped.


About 5 minutes after starting the shower. I heard some noise inside the suite. I heard all four girls laughing and giggling. Turns out there suites were connected by a door in between. I forgot to check. I heard Heather first followed by Claudia at the bathroom door. "Hey Buck how the water?" said Samantha "What are you doing in there? Don't drop the soap." Claudia said. Then I heard Heather and Anne giggle. They were all within arms reach of the shower curtain. "I want to see. Yeah out of the way Anne." said one if the girls in a whisper. I looked down to see my cock. It look like a wet worm as it lay on my thigh. I walked to the shower head and turned around with my back to the faucet.


I am not sure who opened the shower curtain but I looked up to see all four girls starring at me taking a shower. Samantha walked in first. All of them had there bathing suits on and were bare foot. I smiled as Samantha got under the water. I looked over her shoulder to see Claudia come in next. Followed by Anne. Heather stood at the shower curtain and watched her friends. Claudia pushed passed Samantha. She stood next to me as she started to kiss my lips. Her big full lips felt great on my mouth as we kissed very hard. I felt Samantha on my other side as she kissed my neck. I stopped kissing Claudia long enough to kiss her friend. I had my right hand on Claudia nice big butt and my left hand on Samantha big butt. I turned my head forward to see Anne pinching my right nipple.


She opened her mouth and began to kiss me just like her friends. All the girls were running there hands up and down me as I groped them. I felt two hands on my cock as Anne leaned in causing her stomach to move her friends hands. I laughed as she bit my lower lip. I looked over Anne head to see Heather had pulled down her bikini around her ankles. She was touching her self. She had her left breast out as she used her hand on herself. Anne moved again and her friends got a hold of my cock in there hands. I then felt all three girls on my cock. I took turns kissing each girl.


I felt Samantha swim suit hit my toe on the drain. Followed by Claudia on my other foot. Both girls giggled as there naked breast rubbed against my side. I started to French kiss Claudia who was very sexy as she pushed her wet pussy against my thigh. I gulped some water when I felt Anne bend down to lick the tip of my cock. I smiled more when she bent her knees and eased some of my cock in her mouth. Samantha began to massage my butt. I felt her large breast on my side. I felt her hand travel farther on my ass. When I did not protest she lightly put one finger on the edge causing a wave of excitement to wash over me. Anne finally got all 9 3/4 inches inside her mouth. Samantha reached up to pull my face of her friends. We started to French kiss and Claudia rubbed my ass. I felt her hand slap me a few times as she giggled in my ear.


I looked over when I heard Heather moan hard. Her friends did too. She smelled her finger as my mouth dropped opened. She took off her swim suit and got some soap. She was washing Anne back as she looked at her friend suck my cock. Anne got up when Claudia pulled her hair to get up off her legs. I watched as Claudia started to suck my cock. Then Samantha got on her knees. All three girls were sucking my cock. There hands were on my thighs and legs. They were sucking my cock and hairless balls in there hot mouths. I was loosing my mind. It had been a while since I had been with a woman. It had also been a few days since I had masturbated. I knew I was close to cumming. My knees began to get weak. I grunted as the girls pulled my cock and began to jack my cock towards there faces. I looked down as my cock head opened. Two huge gobs flew out. One hit Samantha on the lips the other went over the girls heads and hit on the shower floor. Claudia began to lick one side and Samantha the other as I felt Heather tongue on the tip of my cock. They cleaned me up as I watched them.


I continued to kiss all the girls as we finished up in the shower. I went and got them some more towels from there other suite next door. I went back in the suite and sat on the far bed close to the window. Samantha came out first and sat on my towel wrapped around my waist. We began to kiss and I pulled off her towel onto the floor. She could feel my cock get hard under her ass. She got on her knees in front of the bed and placed my erect cock in her mouth.

The other girls came out and Claudia got on the other bed. Her ass faced me as she was on her hands and knees. Heather and Anne started to spank her big ass. They were screaming and pulling her hair as they gave Claudia her birthday spankings. I looked down to feel Samantha putting her large breast on each side of my cock. She spit to make my cock wet as she titty fucked me.


After a few minutes and seeing Claudia ass glowing red. Samantha got off me and we walked over to Claudia on the other bed. Samantha started to spank her friends ass. It was quite red at this point. Anne went to the night stand separating each bed. She pulled out a few condoms. She came back with a a blue condom which you rolled out onto my cock. I got on the bed between Claudia legs. She arched her back and stuck out her ass for me. I reached down to feel her hot wet pussy. She was dripping as I slowly inserted my hard cock inside her. "Fuck yeah!! Baby that a big cock. God I love your cock." said Claudia. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her harder and harder. She slammed her ass back on my cock. We got a good rhythm going before she had her first orgasm on my cock. I pulled out as she squirted onto her thigh. Samantha reached down between her friends legs and used her fingers inside her friends pussy. Claudia orgasmed again. I could only smile as Claudia fell face first onto the bed.


Next Heather grabbed my hand and took me over to the other bed. I watched as Anne and Samantha finished off Claudia on the other bed. I turned my head when I felt Heather pull of my blue condom and put a new one on my cock. She licked her fingers and played with her pussy. I layed down on my back as Heather stood up on the bed and lowered herself down on my cock. She bounced up and down. I fondled her big breast in my hands as she orgasmed. I felt her large thighs hit my waist as she fucked me harder. She screamed and orgamsed again. I pinched her nipples in my mouth as she collapsed on my chest. She stuck her tongue in my mouth as I fucked her hot pussy. I then felt a hot mouth on my balls. I looked down to see all three girls between my legs on the bed. They slapped Heather ass and called her bitch for fucking me so good. I smiled as Heather rolled off and fell to my right side.


I then watched Samantha lick her lips. She then stood up and her large breast rested on her belly button. She licked her own nipples as she stood there looking down at me. Claudia crawled up my right side and Heather was on my left side. Anne held my cock as Samantha crawled onto the bed. Samantha lowered her wet pussy on my cock. She really started to fuck me as I held onto her breast. I watched as Anne slapped Samantha ass. Then Claudia began to suck Samantha breast. Heather kissed my lips as I held onto Samantha breasts. I could feel Heather breast on my chest, along with Claudia as I turned my head to start to lick Samantha big breasts. All the girls were moaning and breathing heavy. I slammed my waist and cock off the bed inside Samantha. I smiled as I relaxed then shot a huge load inside the condom. My cock was on fire as I kept cumming. After a few minutes and everyone calming down Samantha got off my cock. She crawled between my legs. She pulled off the used condom off my wet cock. She deep throated my cock cleaning me off. Anne grabbed the used condom and sucked out my sperm.


I spent the rest of the night with the girls. I lost how many times I had sex or what I did to to them before I left. I gave Claudia a good bye/happy birthday fuck in the bathroom on the counter. We managed to knock all the hair products on the floor.


I got an email the other day~~(buckkelly123@yahoo.com)~~ there coming back to Baltimore and they need a tour guide. There also bringing along a new friend. Seems they have a new girl from work. Its her birthday and she needs to get away from her overbearing husband.

Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment