Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Key Party - An Adult Story

I just graduated from college two weeks earlier. I just moved back in with my parents. I was sleeping in late on Friday morning. It was close to 11am when I heard a knock at the door upstairs. I waited a second as my eye open again. I heard a door bell this time. Fuck! Who could it be. My parents left early to go on vacation for the week. The left me the keys to the house and some cash. I order a pizza last night. I felt the pizza box hit my right foot as I rolled out of bed. I put on some cargo shorts and a white t-shirt that was dirty and ran up the stairs.


I swung the door open. I almost fell over back into the hallway. "Hi! You must be Buck. Your parents have told me so much about you. Glad to hear you graduate. Is your Mom here?" said an older woman. She was in her late thirties. I saw her big diamond wedding ring. My heart was racing. She was about 5ft 7inches tall. She was wearing some tight white shorts that rode up her big ass. She had long black hair in a pony tail. She had a tight red shirt that showed off her large cleavage. I was dumb struck for a second. "Ummm No! She and my Dad left this morning for a week on vacation. Who are you again? Sorry I just woke up." I said.


"I'm Sue Rearson. I live next door. That my husband over there fixing my car." she said. I peeked out the door to see a short guy fixing a flat on a small white sports car. "Yes! Do you need some help fixing the flat?" I said. "No! He has got it under control. I was wondering if your Mom was going to church on Sunday. I had some can goods for the food drive. But I can see now she went out of town. I guess I will take them instead." she said. "That is nice of you." I said. "Well I let you get back to being a young man. I say, don't do anything I wouldn't do. But I do allot of things." she giggled. "Nice to meet you. If you need anything. Let me know." I said. "You too hun. Good bye!" she said.


Sue Rearson turned to walk toward her house. I watched her sexy big ass move under her tight white shorts. I could swear she was not wearing any underwear. But I could not be positive. She looked pretty hot in her small flip flops. She stopped to talk to her husband before she went inside. I walked toward the kitchen to get some water and something to eat. I opened the microwave to put in a burrito. I waited a few minutes before it was done.


I walked over to eat it and have a Coke on the kitchen table. I turned on the TV above the counter to watch some sports. It was an hour later that I got up to do my dishes. I cleaned my plate off in the garbage. It was full. I reached under the sink to get a new garbage bag. I took out the full garbage. I walked out the side door into the garage.


"Goodbye Honey. Have a good weekend at the fire hall. Call me when you get a chance. I promise to be a good wife this weekend. I can't wait to go out on Monday after your shift. Love ya." said Sue Rearson. I was standing inside the garage. The window in the garage was open. I was sure they did not hear me. I peeked outside to see her husband drive off in his pick up truck. She smiled as she walked back in her house. I turned to walk back inside.


"Clang! Bing! Pow!!!" I looked down. I had hit a big brown bag full of can goods. I saw some pork n beans roll across the garage floor. I looked on the brown bag. "Donation to the Church" I rolled my eyes. I guess my Mom had been saving up some cans to donate. I did not want to go to church on Sunday. I wanted to watch football. I put all the cans back in the bag. I could ignore them. Say I never saw them. I could throw away and said I took them to church. I could go to church and donate them. Then I light bulb went off over my head. I could go next door and see if Mrs. Rearson would take them. I walked back inside and got some more food from the pantry.


I took a quick shower. I looked in the mirror. I had shaved my body the night before. I looked at my face. Just a few small whiskers. I had shaved my head close. I was not looking half bad as I brushed my teeth. I put on some cologne. I even put on some body spray. I was sure Mrs. Rearson would not care if I came over and was still smelly. But I did want to make a better impression. I just wish she moved in her before I went to college. I would have had fun peeking in on her from my basement window. Plus the bathroom faces into her back yard. I cleared my throat.


I put on some tight blue jeans. I through on a navy blue button down shirt. I put on some black sandals. I walked next door with the brown bag full of can food. "Knock! Knock!" I knocked on the neighbors door. It was close to 2pm now. I waited a minute. The door slowly opened. Standing in the door way was Sue Rearson. She had a glass of wine in her right hand. She was holding the door open with her left hand. "Hey neighbor! Long time no see. What brings you over here?" she said. "I found some can goods in the garage. I guess they were suppose to go to church on Sunday too. I was hoping you could take them for me. It's been a long time since I went to church." I said. "To be honest. It's been a very long time for me too. With my husband working weekends. It's hard to find the time." she said.


We talked for another 10 minutes making small talk. I kept starring at her big breast and she kept sipping her wine. "What are you doing tonight? Do you have plans? I am sure a cute guy like you has all the ladies beating down the door. Are you throwing a party, since your parents are not here?" she said with a smile. "No! Definitely not a party. I was going to watch some TV and relax." I said. "That sounds nice. Do you really want me to take all these cans on Sunday?" she said. "Oh! Yes! I would not have brought them over for you. Plus it makes you look good bringing all this food." I said. "Do you have a point. It's just I don't have a car. My white car low on gas. My husband won't be back until Monday." she said.


She sipped the last of her white wine. "You should bring your bag and my bag to the church. Just get up early on Sunday. Drop it off and come home. Tell them you got to go to work or something. I am afraid I might get hit by lightening." she giggled. "I can't go. I lost my keys to the car. My parents won't be back until next week." I said with a smile. "HHMmmm lost your keys walking from your house to my house. Well if you going to make me go then you got to do me a big favor. I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine. She is having a party at her house tonight. I usually go with my husband. But I think she might make an exception for you." she said. I smiled. "Have you ever heard of a key party?" she said. "No! What is a key party?" I said.


She got a big smile on her face. She closed her eyes. A second later she opened them back up. "Well its a real fun party. Usually for married couples. But I am sure you can pass as my husband tonight. I will call her and ask if I can bring you. Come in. Sit on the couch. I will be a few minutes." said Mrs. Rearson. I watched as she picked up her phone to walk upstairs. I watched her amazing ass shake as she got to the top of the stairs. I was semi erect as I sat on the couch. I touched my cock with my right hand on my jeans. I then looked around. I saw some pictures on the wall. There was some pictures of her wedding on the far wall. I smiled when I saw her in a bikini on a end table near the couch. I guess it was there honey moon. Her husband was smiling. I smile too if a hot piece of ass was hanging on my right arm. She still looked good. Almost as nice as she did in the picture from a few years ago.


About an hour later I heard some heels coming down the wooden stairs. A second later I could smell Mrs. Rearson as she was standing at the end of the couch. "How do I look?" she said. I almost fainted on the couch. She had her black hair teased up and sat half way down her back. She was wearing a tight pair of ripped jeans. Some large 6inch animal print heels with a gold stem as the heel. I saw her sexy toes nails and finger nails were painted red/white to match her sexy red lips. She had some diamond earrings, few gold bracelets on both her wrists. She had a small black leather purse. She was wearing this super tight open top. It was ripped just like her pants on the back and up her sides. Her hips flared out. The front was wide open barely covering her big breast. My eyes almost fell out from the amount of tan cleavage that was starring at me. She had some small tan lines over her breast. I could tell she was not wearing a bra from her already erect nipples under the thin red material. "You look very nice. I feel under dressed. Maybe I should run home and put something on?" I said.


"Thank you sweetie. Maybe you want to put on some shoes instead of the sandals. I think your perfect in that shirt and those jeans. I called my friend. She is looking forward to meeting you. There suppose to be about a dozen couples at the party. I will stay close so your not feeling all alone at such a grown up party. Do you think you can handle this." she said. I saw her move her hands down her body. It was like she was showing off her sexy figure. "No problem. I am looking forward to going now. I am glad I came over." I said. "Ok! Go get your shoes. I will go get my car started. Meet me back in five minutes by my car." Mrs. Rearson said. I watched as she turned to walk toward her kitchen. I got up to watch her tight big ass move in those very tight jeans. I was waiting for the seams to burst or the button to fly off. I ran to my house.


I got on some black leather shoes. I still did not put on any socks. I forgot I was not wearing under wear until I got in her car. My ass inside my jeans was cold from her A/C. Being 6ft 4 and having an athletic build helps. But her small sports car forced me to be a little tight in the car. She smiled as I sat low in my seat. My head just touched the top of her roof. She smiled as she reached over to shift her car. I could really smell her hot sexy perfume. "You smell very nice." I said. "Such nice manners from such a young man. Thank you! You smell very nice yourself. I love the leather shoes your wearing. Good choice." she said. We made small talk as she drove for about an hour. We made one stop as I pumped some gas in her car.


We pulled into a gated community around a big lake. She drove down to a big house near the lake. Mrs. Rearson leaned out the window to push the pass code for the gate. We drove down a long winding road. We parked near the house. There were a few cars in the small lot. I got out and held the door open for Mrs. Rearson. She looked in the rear view mirror to fix her hair and makeup. She reapplied some lip stick. She sprayed some more sexy perfume on her neck and wrists. She looked at me from down below. She held out her hand as I helped her out of the car. She had told me that we would act like we were married tonight at the party. If anyone asked we just got married. She did not want me to sneak away. She wanted me to stick close. She was going to introduce me to everyone. I just smiled. I was hoping maybe for a kiss after the party or a hug. I was really looking forward to finding out what a key party was.


I knocked on the front door. "Oh! Wait! Take my car keys. If anyone asks there ours. Thanks for coming again. I hate sitting alone in my big house. I rarely get a change to go out. I have been wanting to come to another party since last year. My husband can be a real stick in the mud." she said. A minute later the front door opened. All I could do was keep smiling. Mrs. Rearson friend answered the door. She was about the same height and had the same sexy figure as Mrs. Rearson. She had long blond hair down her back. She was wearing a small white cocktail dressed that hugged her big curves. She had some killer boobs and a smaller ass than Mrs. Rearson. Both girls turned to walk down the hall. I shut the door and looked around.


"Tina this is Buck. Buck this is my college roommate from Univ of Maryland. Mrs. Tina Rogers." she said. "Very nice to meet you Tina. I have been listening to Sue talk about you all night. I feel like I already know you very well." I said. "I hope it's all been good things from Sue. I am so glad you could come tonight. I am so glad you could too Sue. It's been so long. Let me show you two around. But first. Were are your key young man. Put them in the fish bowl like the rest of tonight's guests." said Tina Rogers. I reached in to my pocket. I pulled out Mrs. Rearson keys and put them in the fishbowl. I guess because of the alcohol being served they did not want me to drive. I then followed the girls around the house.


Tina gave us the grand tour. We ended up on the balcony on the 2nd floor over looking the lake. I went to the edge to look out. I saw a few couples walking around down stairs by the pool. I then heard Tina husband come out to get her. "Oh! There you two our. Just like in college. Always together. I heard you have new man in your life Sue. Where is he?" he said. I turned to come back toward them. "Nice to meet you. You have a very nice house." I said. "Thanks! Glad your here. If you need anything please let me know. Very young guy this time Sue. Don't eat him up you two. I'm off to pour drinks." said Tina husband. I found out later his name was Surge. Nice guy but a little fruity.


I had a drink while the girls talked. We went downstairs so Tina could answer the front door. I got introduced to a few more of the couples. I saw Tina husband Surge hanging on some tall guy near the kitchen. I shook my head twice when he cupped the guys ass. I think Tina husband was gay but I could not be sure. I just smiled when Tina and Sue went to answer the door. I heard some big laughs coming from the front door. I even heard someone scream and then a bunch of laughter. I put down my drink and headed for the front door.


I almost tripped over the rug near the door. Sue and Tina were talking to this real old guy. He was in late 70's. He had a real hot young wife. He had married her over the Internet. I almost cried when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw Tina husband come over to greet the old guy. Turns out he was Tina husband boss. They were the last couple for the night. The young bride was about 5ft 2 with platinum blonde hair. She had on a short black dress that showed off her curvaceous body. She had a huge ring on her finger. She quickly grabbed a glass of champagne. I could tell she had only married him for his money. She oozed of white trash. But her over done makeup and hot pink lips made me hard. The girls all left to go outside as I stood there with the old guy, the gay husband and my hard cock in my pants from the three hot married ladies. I turned to go follow the girls leaving the two guys at the door. I followed the girls around the house for the next hour.


"Attention everybody. Its time. Now will all the wives come up and draw a key from the fishbowl." said Tina. I was standing near the back with Sue to my left. "So are you going to tell me finally what a key party is?" I said. "Shhhh!" said Sue. She then walked to the fishbowl along with the rest of the women. I watched. First Tina reached in the bowl. She pulled out the keys to the old guy. He smiled. Tina husband winked at them. Next Sue pulled out the keys for Tina husband. She shook her head as the next 9 wives pulled out keys. I watched as each wife took the key matching that husband out of the room.


There were two keys left in the bowl. The next wife to pull the keys screamed when she got this guy in his fifties. His wife smiled as she watched him and the younger woman go upstairs. She went with the guy she had chosen earlier. I saw the young wife of the old guy reach in the bowl last. She pulled out my keys. I smiled. She walked over to talk to her husband. Sue walked over to me. "Ok! Buck! Now I will tell you what a key party is. The wives pick out a key. Then they take that husband to go have sex with him. Make sure you show little Mrs. Hottie a good time. Tina and I are counting on you. It could mean a big promotion for her husband not to mention I might get a job. Don't be shy. Your not scared our you?" said Sue. I coughed. "Say what? Run that by me again. I am suppose to go have....s....se....sex..with her??" I said. "I am going to take Tina husband. Tina got the old guy. I will see you later. Don't worry. Have fun." she said. I watched as everyone left the room but the young girl.


"Hi my name Lindsey." she said. "Buck nice to meet you. I love your dress." I said. "Let's go upstairs. I know the perfect place." she said. Lindsey grabbed my right hand. We walked upstairs to the 2nd floor. She walked in front of me as she let her hair down. We walked passed a few rooms with the doors shut. I could hear people inside moaning. I wondered where Sue and Tina where for a split second then my eyes went back to Lindsey sexy ass. I smiled when we got to Tina master bedroom. She opened the door. I followed her as we walked across the wooden floor to the balcony. I smiled more when she got out to the balcony and hung over the metal rail. I walked behind her. I looked over the edge. There was a big black guy getting his dick sucked by this little woman. She was the first one to draw a key.


I turned to my right as Lindsey looked into my eyes. She dropped her small hands on the outside of my tight shirt. She moved her hands down to my abs. She then put her arms around my waist to pull me in closer. I was a little shy about going through with this. Being young and some what inexperienced with the opposites sex made me want to do the right thing. Plus she was sot hot. She was hotter than any girl in highs school I had been with. Maybe not as hot as Mrs. Rearson but she leaned into kiss me. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The next thing I felt was my shirt being ripped open and the buttons flying off.


I looked down when Lindsey broke our kiss. Her eyes were glassed over as she ran her long nails on my bare chest. I then felt her tug on my belt buckle. She ripped off my leather belt. She pushed down my jeans around my ankle. My cock was rock hard as it sprang out in front of me. She crouched down and spread her legs open. She was inches from the floor of the balcony. I could feel the cold steel of the rail on my ass. I then felt her hot mouth on my cock. She licked the big glob of pre-cum on the tip. She could only get half of my cock in her ever expanding mouth. Her red lips stretched open as she sucked hard. She put my naked balls in her right hand to fondle them.


Her eyes got big as she stroked my 9 3/4inch cock with her two small hands. She pulled my cock toward her mouth. She licked under the shaft, than the top. She curled her mouth around the big vein on the top. She put my big hairless balls in her mouth. She ran them around. Mean time her breathing had increased with mine. I was still in a little shock that she was sucking my cock. She was very good. I then could smell her sex as she had her left hand under her dress. She let out a soft moan as I picked up the pace of fucking her mouth. She brought my cock out of her mouth. Then she used her wetness from her left hand to stroke my cock. She then spit on her wetness to make my cock silky smooth in her hand. She then scratched her long nails down my athletic thighs. She groped my thighs, calves and ankles before she stood up.


She pulled down her zipper on the side of her dress. I quickly took off my ripped shirt. I kicked off my shoes. I pulled off my jeans onto the balcony floor. I saw her dress around her heels. I looked over as she put her left foot on the rail. I bent down to start to lick and kiss her amazing ass. Her skin was soft to the touch. I could feel the bumps on her ass as I licked her butt faster. I wet my finger to slide it on her bald pussy. She must have just got her smooth pussy waxed. I could not feel a hair on my tongue. She moaned as I stuck my wet finger in her small pussy. I used my free hand to rub her ass. She smiled as she looked down at my blue eyes. I felt her hands on my broad shoulders as I began to lick her pussy. Her small cunt lips parted as I could taste her wetness now. "Stand up. Fuck me! I want that cock. I want your big young hard cock in me. My husband can eat my pussy later. Give me that cock of yours." Lindsey demanded.


I stood up and wiped my hard cock on her ass. "MMMmm your so big. I want some cock. I've waited two weeks since the last time I was here. I need a young cock in my pussy baby. Fuck me! Fuck me hard." she said. I spit in my hand. I wiped my cock making it wet. She tensed up as she guided my cock into her pussy. Her cunt lips engulfed my cock. She felt warm and very hot the farther I went inside her. Her ass was on my skin. I had my cock buried all the way inside her very tight cunt. "Fuck me! Faster! Faster!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!" she screamed. I wrapped my big hands on her hips. I forced her tight pussy to go faster on my cock. I bent her over so her nice breast rested on the cold steel of the rail.


She grabbed the rail for balance as I shifted her over to the side. She put her left foot down off the rail as I fucked her harder. I looked down through the bars of the rail to see the little girl and the big guy looking up at us from the back yard. It was stroking his soft penis. She was rubbing her big hairy pussy. I saw her knees get weak then he fell on the lawn to eat her. I looked back at Lindsey as she screamed. She tensed up and had a big orgasm. "YES!!!!!!! You fucker!!! Fuck me...don't stop...don't stop!!!! Fuck me." she screamed in the cold air. I grabbed her hips holding her tight. She looked over her shoulder as I fucked her faster. My legs were burning from fucking her faster. I was having a hard time maintaining the pace. I looked to my right. Next to the open glass door leading from the mater bedroom was a lounge chair. I smiled.


With my cock still buried in her. I picked her up and carried her over to the lounge chair. She smiled as I laid on my back. The big cushion felt great under my skin. I held my cock as she jumped on the lounge chair. I felt her hands on my shoulders again. Her nice breast rested on my face. I was licking her big nipples a she fucked me again. I was close. I was weak. She was so hot. I was covered in sweat in the cold air. I could feel her heels against my outer thighs. She kept slapping her ass on the top of my thighs. I felt her flat stomach on mine. I bite her right nipple causing her to go limp on me. She curled her toes again as she orgasm for the 2nd time on my cock. I looked up to see her smile as she slowed the pace. I grabbed her hips moving her all the way down on my cock. She was now dripping on my cock and balls.


I saw the light to the master bedroom come on behind me head. The light shined through the window. I saw Lindsey figure in the light as she fucked me faster. I then heard some noise. I then looked to my left. I saw two pairs of heels standing on the balcony. Tina was naked next to Sue. They both had just there heels on. I heard some noise in the bedroom. I then saw both Sue and Tina look at us on the lounge chair. Lindsey did not miss a beat. "Yes! Yes! I love your big cock! Fuck me! Don't stop. Don't pay attention to them...fuck me!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. I felt a long pause. I then felt a huge swell of excitement come from deep inside my balls. My cock twitched. She clamped her pussy lips on my cock. She grabbed my face. "Cum inside me. Fill me with your seed. Shoot that big load in my fertile womb." Lindsey said. I pushed my head out from under her breast to see her face. She then held onto my neck as I pumped every ounce inside her.


A few minutes later I saw two more pairs of feet on the balcony. "Thank you Surge. Thank you Tina. I can't wait to promote you on Monday. Lindsey get off that young boy and put your clothes on." said an old guys voice. I looked up see 4 sets of eyes on Lindsey and I. Lindsey kissed my forehead then pulled her soaked pussy of my cock. She was still dripping as she got her dress off the balcony. She blew me a kiss as her husband grabbed her by the hand. He had his small cock out of his pants. Surge was helping him put his cock back in his pants. Both Tina and Sue were looking at my cock dripping on the lounge chair. I watched as Surge, Lindsey and the old guy left the balcony. I heard the door close as Tina and Sue walked toward me.


Sue looked down as Tina walked around the front of the big lounge chair. Sue looked over her huge breast as I felt Tina hand on my wet cock. "MMmm his cock is wet from that slut. He is starting to get hard again Sue. Don't just stand there." Tina said. I then watched as Sue bend over to lick the tip of my hard cock. She could taste Lindsey wet pussy on my cock. Then I felt another tongue on the side of my cock. Both hot married wives were sucking my cock now. They both took turns and they bent down at the waist to suck my cock. I put my hands on there breast. Tina were nice and firm but Sue were amazing to the touch. They were hot and so full. They fell over the side of my big hands. "There more than a mouth full." said Sue. I smiled. "Let me be the judge of that. Your both doing a great job." I said. Tina smiled and let go off my cock. She pushed Sue head down forcing my cock in her friends mouth. "Oh Yea! Deep throat that mother fucker. God you could always suck cock better than me. Let's go inside before my husband gets back." Tina said.


Tina walked around to bend Sue back up off my cock. Both MILF's turned to walk as I got off the lounge chair. My ass shook behind me as I walked into the master bedroom. Tina and Sue were kissing as I laid on the bed. My head was on some red satin pillows. Both girls stop kissing and looked at me on the bed. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke myself as they crawled toward me. Tina grabbed my cock first. Sue kept crawling up my left side. She had her whole body on my side as she began to kiss me lips. I felt her tongue dart inside my mouth. I was French kissing her hard as her best friend sucked my cock. I grabbed Sue breast and began to lick them. She had two big nipples. The size of my pinkie. I sucked them as I bent them over and back making her moan. I brought my right hand over my stomach to touch Sue pussy. She was bald with a small 1 inch patch like Tina pussy. They were identical.


I stopped sucking Sue more than a mouth full of breast went I felt the bed move. I watched as Tina spread her big cunt lips open to sit down on my cock. I then felt her hands on my knees as she leaned back on my thighs. I then watched Sue lean up to suck her friends nice big left breast. I started to bite her left nipple. Sue bit Tina nipple to match my teeth. I then began to lick under Sue big breast and she did the same to Tina. Tina head was shaking back and forth as she rode my cock. She was very tight and wet. I kept sucking Sue breast and playing with her pussy as Tina fucked me. I put my finger in Tina mouth to get it wet. I then put my wet finger in her friends pussy. I began to finger Sue. She let go of her friends breast. I heard them begin to slap on Tina chest as she rode my cock. I felt her soft ass hit my thighs as she rode my cock. After a few minutes the girls switched.


I was sucking Tina breast as Sue turned around to fuck my cock. She sat with her ass facing us as she put her hands on my knees. She brought her tight pussy down on my wet cock. I then heard the door to the master bedroom open. I heard some taking off there clothes. "Surge sit over there and watch a real cock. Pull up a chair and watch a real man fuck your wife and her best friend. Just like back in college." Tina shouted. I heard a chair move and some feet hit the ground. I then felt Tina smother her breast on my face. Sue pussy was tight and was milking me between strokes. She held onto my legs a she bounced on my cock.


We switched positions. This time I was behind Sue. I was fucking her doggy style as she ate Tina wet pussy on the bed. Tina orgasm twice from Sue expert mouth. I looked to see Surge was done. He picked up his clothes and sat there. "Go see to our other guest honey. Be a good little husband. When the party done. Clean up and use the spare bedroom tonight." said Tina. I smiled as I looked down to see my cock slamming Sue tight pussy. I grabbed her hips as I fucked her faster. Sue pulled her face off her friends wet pussy. Tina got up to close the bed room door.


Sue moved forward off my cock. She turned to get on her knees. We started to kiss very heavy. I wrapped my arms around her waist cupping her big ass. I then felt Tina mouth on my neck. She pushed my legs open to get behind me. She rubbed her breast on my back as both girls screamed in my ear. I then felt Sue insert my cock into her pussy. We started to fuck as Tina groped my ass and her friends. Both girls started to kiss over my shoulder as I fucked Sue. I was close to cumming. I was weak as both girls used my body. I fell to the side as both girls jacked my cock in the air. They pushed there big boobs together. I started to shoot a big load. I was coating there breast and lips with big white globes. "Damn does he ever stop." said Sue. "Fuck his balls were holding out on Lindsey. Were coated Sue. Bring him to the bathroom. We need to wash off before bed." said Tina.


I felt the bed move. Then I heard Sue on her cell phone. The door to the room opened. In came Tine husband with breakfast for all of us. He turned shutting the door. Tina licked my lips and then bit into a bagel. "Hi Honey. Oh everything is great. I went to bed early last night. Sorry I missed your call. I am out running errands. I will be home later. Your such a doll." Sue said.


I put the cans of food in the back of the white sports car. I drove to the church parking lot and handed the box to one of the volunteers. I drove back home. I parked the car. I got out and walked up to the Rearson front door. My parents were still on vacation. I still could not find my keys to my house or car.


"Buck, I'm out here. Bring that big cock of yours." said Sue. I walked out to the back yard. In the pool was Sue on a big inflatable chair. She had a glass of wine in her right hand and her left hand on her pussy. "I just got off the phone with Tina. She coming over here tonight with some married couples. I decided to throw a key party. I need your help to get ready. First we need to take down my married photos with my husband and put some of us up. Get my camera. I'm so excited. I love me new fake husband. Oh and I love the juicy cock of yours. We need a fish bowl......" said Sue Rearson my fake big gurl wife.


I need to get ready.
Can I borrow a fish bowl????


Love,
Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment