Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ho Ho Ho..Secret Santa - An Adult Story

Ho Ho Ho....Secret Santa


Normally I be happy coming home for winter break. The semester went really well. I got my grades up. I was looking forward to some much needed time off. But my parents volunteered me to help with this Christmas charity in town. They email me a message before I left campus. I needed to stop at the Christmas charity warehouse and make a delivery. It was Christmas Eve. I just wanted to go home and relax. It was beginning to snow as I pulled out of my dorm and got on the interstate.


I had about a 3 hour drive to get home. I tossed some dirty laundry in the back of my SUV. I put a duffel bag in the passenger seat. I put on my sunglasses and turned up the music. I texted my parents, I was leaving. I figured I stop at the warehouse and make a delivery. Before I headed home. I hope this is the only thing my parents had for me to do, before Christmas. I was still getting over a bad break up. I was still feeling miserable from my ex-girl friend. She broke up with me, a week before Christmas. She wanted to see other people. I think she just did not want to get me a gift. She was kinda of cheap.


3 hours later. I put on my turn signal. I pulled into the small warehouse at the end of a big dead end street. There were a few people dressed in Santa gear, stocking shelves and loading trucks. I walked passed a few of the people. I saw a big sign on the front door. "See Fred. For deliveries.." I walked around a few minutes before I found Fred. He was dressed as a big Elf. He grabbed his clip board from his desk.


"Ummm.. Let's see. Buck Kelly....Special Delivery for Anita Claus....Mrs. Claus... Hey that's funny." said Fred. My head dropped down. What the fuck, I thought. "Your kidding me. This is a practical joke, right..." I said. "No! Buck! I know this lady. She is here all the time. Her husband went to jail a few years ago. Now she spends the holiday giving back. She donated all those toys over there. To help needie families this year. We have a bin full of mail for her. We also have some cookies, food and presents for her. Her grand kids come to visit her every Christmas. Where your car?" said Fred. "Over there. I'll grab the mail." I said. We made three big trips before we got everything in my SUV.


"Here the directions. She lives out in the middle of no where. Stay on the main roads. Call me if you get lost. One last thing. You need to put this on. Hurry up people... Its beginning to snow harder." said Fred. I looked at his right hand. He was holding a Santa Claus costume. He smiled as I grabbed it and the directions to Mrs. Claus house. I walked back to his office to change. I took off all my clothes. I left my under wear on. I then slipped the costume on. I put the Santa hat and beard under my arm.


I tossed my jeans, shirt and jacket onto my duffel bag in the passenger seat. I placed the Santa hat and beard on my jeans. I then put the directions in my GPS. I then headed down the road. I texted my parents again. It was starting to get dark. It was close to 4pm, when I turned down the last paved road. I could hear the dirt under my SUV, as I shifted into 4 wheel drive. It took me another half hour before I finally spotted a big log cabin house back in the woods. Where the fuck had Fred sent me. I shook my head as I got closer. I turned on my head lights to see better. Where was this little old lady. I kept thinking little old grandma as I pulled in front of a small garage.


I got out of my SUV. The snow was getting deeper. There was maybe 3 inches on the ground. I put on my fake Santa beard and hat. I button the last button on my Santa Claus costume. I must have looked funny standing there in the snow. I pulled out the first box, full of cookies and gifts. I carried it to the front door. I saw a big 4 wheeler parked in the front yard. There were a few white light around some windows. The log cabin was very big. I saw some lights on the first floor , and the 2nd. I whipped my feet on the Christmas door mat. I saw "Claus" on the door. There was a big gold knocker in the middle of the huge red door. I pulled back the knocker and waited.


"Knock! Knock!" I waited a few minutes before the door knob turned. I cleared my throat. Before the door finally opened. "Hi! Merry Christmas..Ho..Ho..Ho. Santa. ..Wait.. Who are you??.." said this stunning older lady. I almost fell back into the snow. "Oh! I'm sorry. I must have the wrong address." I said. She smiled. I quickly looked her up and down. She was quite sexy. She was maybe 5ft 5.. She was wearing some small white fur slippers. She had some black Lycra pants on. They stretched over her thick thighs and long legs. They were super tight on her curvy body. She was wearing a white sweater, that was stretched over her huge breast. There was only one small button at the bottom of her sweater, keeping it from falling off her voluptuous body. She had long curly blond hair, that hung down the middle of her back. She was wearing some really bright red lipstick on her big full lips. She had two large hoop earring, shaped like snow flakes on her small ear lopes. She was maybe twice my age. But sexier than any girl I had ever seen.


"Who where you looking for Santa?" she said. She pointed to my Santa costume. "Mmmm. Mrs. Claus. Anita Claus." I said. "That me silly. You don't recognize your own wife. Mrs. Claus. Ha Ha Ha! Only kidding.. Have you been drinking? Who sent you? What your name?" she said. "Mmmm..Buck Kelly..." was all I could say. I was starting to smell her sweet perfume. She moved her hands to her small hips. She had such a round hour glass figure. She was round on top. Slim in the middle. Then round on the bottom. I had to see her big ass. The Lycra pants were going to explode as she stood there. "Nice to meet you Santa Buck.... Did Fred send you? I forgot all about them today. I've been so busy." said Mrs. Claus. "Yep! We filled up my SUV. It took me awhile to get here. I'm sorry, I'm late." I said. "No problem sweetie. Do you need some help unloading?" she said. "No! I can get it. Maybe you can keep the door open, while I bring everything in." I said. She smiled.


It took me 15 minutes to unload everything. I kept starring at her as I passed in and out of her house. I ran out to my SUV when she was not looking. I grabbed the last box of presents. "Those are for my grand kids. Can you place them right there. Take off your boots, there wet from the snow sweetie. Please come in." said Mrs. Claus. I pulled my black Timber Lands off. They were covered in snow. I was not wearing socks as I stood there in my bare feet. I made sure my zipper was up on the Santa costume. My semi hard cock twitched inside a new pair of all white Calvin Klein underwear.


"No socks....You college kids. Grab the box of presents. Can you help me put them under the tree. Right this way sugar..." said Mrs. Claus. We walked into her big living room. She had 20 foot high ceilings, some huge black leather couches, and shelves of Christmas decorations all around her living room. "I just made some Egg Nog. Can I get some for you? Nice! Start taking out the gifts. I'll be right back." said Mrs. Claus. I turned to watch her strut out of her living room. My eyes would not stop following her huge ass, encased in the black Lycra pants. Was she flirting with me? Am I over thinking the situation? Hot older lady. Huge house. Horny college student. My head was going to explode.


A few minutes passed. "Here you go sweetie. My famous Egg Nog. It's got a little kick to it. You can start putting the gifts under the tree. I'll put some under to. Thank you for all your help." she said. I watched as she bent over to put a gift under the 10ft real pine tree. I got a quick glimpse of her large cleavage. I could not tell what kinda of bra she was wearing. All I knew, it had to be big. It took a few minutes to put all the gifts under the tree. "Can you be a doll and put this on top of the tree." said Mrs. Claus. It was a big white angel. "Sure! No problem. My pleasure." I said. I pulled over a small ladder. I climbed the top step. "Here let me help. I got you." said Mrs. Claus. I then felt her two small hands hold my muscular ass. She pushed on my Santa costume baggy red pants. Being just under 6ft 4...helps with the reach. I placed it on top. "Looks perfect..." she said. I was thinking my ass, or the white angel.


"Are you in a hurry? Can you stay? It's gets lonely up here by myself. I love to talk some more." said Mrs. Claus. "Sure! No problem. I don't have any plans tonight. You have such an amazing house. I love log cabin house's. This might sound rude, but by chance do you have a restroom I could use?" I said. "Sure! Just down the hall on the left." she said. I got up and walked down the hall. I wanted to check her cabinets. Make sure her husband was not around. I hate for Mr. Claus to shoot a fake Santa Claus for being in his home. I could not find anything with his name on it. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. Then headed back to see Anita.


We started to make small talk. She told me how her husband was arrested for the 10 largest ponzi scheme in history. But that he left her a small fortune, before he went to prison. We ate some Christmas cookies. She made some pizza. We had a few glasses of Egg Nog. I lost track of the time. "Beep! Beep!" It was my cell. I reached into my pocket. It was parents. They had texted me. They were stuck at a hotel across town and could not get home. They were snowed in. "Who is it?? Sweetie!" said Mrs. Claus. "Guess my parents got snowed in. I better go check outside." I said. I got off the couch. Anita got off another couch. We walked to her front door.


I turned the handle to look outside. "There must be 2 feet of snow...Wow! What time is it?" said Anita. "Little after 11pm. That is allot of snow." I said. We looked around. I could not see the road behind my SUV. I could barely see my SUV covered in snow. "I had a great time. I think I better start heading home." I said. "There to much snow sugar. You don't have 8 tiny reindeer silly. You better stay the night. I don't want to hear no....young Santa. You can't drive in this. I can't even see your SUV. Where my 4 wheeler?" said Anita. "Let me text my parents....Mmmm...They think its a good idea I stay right where I am." I said.


I helped Anita lock all the doors. She left some lights on outside. She left her Christmas tree on. She left a plate of cookies and some milk for the real Santa. I just shook my head as we walked upstairs. She turned off a few more lights. I was wondering where I was going to sleep. She had to have a spare bedroom in this huge house. We walked down the last hallway. There were some spiral stairs leading to another floor. Where were we going? "Follow me sweetie. Right up here. Isn't it great up here? My husband built this. Look out the windows at the amazing view." said Mrs. Claus. This had to be her master bedroom. There were huge windows up and down her bedroom. There was a big glass ceiling and a huge wooden balcony overlooking the forest below. I was still wondering where I was sleeping.


"Ok! If you walk through there. That used to be my husband bathroom. There also a big closet in there. Some of his clothes might fit you. You are a little bigger than him. I am going to change and be right back. I watched Mrs. Claus walk away from me. She flicked on a huge fireplace in front of a huge king size four post bed. The wood on her bed was lighter than any of her other furniture. It was carved through out. I took a big gulp. What was going on? What should I do? I just turned to walk into her husband bathroom.


It was huge. I moved inside the walk in closet. I looked through some drawers. I pulled out some shirts. They were all to small for me. I pulled out some shorts to wear. They were also to small on me. Damn she married a short, fat guy. I walked back into the bathroom. I opened a big cabinet. I found some brand new, never opened pairs of boxers. I found a red pair. They were Christmas themed. They said "Ho Ho Ho" on the back. I took off my Santa hat, and beard. I then took off the whole Santa costume. I pulled my white Calvin Klein off. I then pulled the red boxers up, over my legs. There was a small button on the front of the boxers. It kept my cock from falling out the big hole. I looked in the mirror. They were tight, but not to tight. I put my hand inside. I shifted my semi erect cock. I then checked my ass in the mirror. The boxers were cute. Would the small button hold my fully erect 9 3/4 inches of cock from being exposed in bed. There was only one way to find out...


I walked back in the bedroom. I was just wearing the red boxers. "Did you find anything to wear sugar??" said Mrs. Claus. "I think so." I said. "Nice! I hope you don't mind sleeping in here tonight. I don't have any spare bedrooms, that are open. All my grand kids are sleeping in them tomorrow. My daughter usually sleeps with me, in the big bed. Kinda of a girls slumber party. Why don't you pull back the sheets and get under the covers. I'm almost done getting dressed for bed. Thanks sweetie." said Mrs. Claus. My heart was racing. My mind was going to blow up. I walked to one side of the bed. I sat down at the top of the bed. I looked down on her night stand. There was a book on her alarm clock. This must be Mrs. Claus side of the bed. I walked to the other side. I then lifted up the red/white comforter. I pulled back the red satin sheets. I pushed the white satin pillows up. There must have been a dozen pillows on each side of the bed. I quickly crawled under the sheets. The fireplace felt nice on my exposed skin.


A few minutes later. I heard the door to Anita bathroom close. I then heard some bare feet on the wooden floor. I turned my head to see what Anita might be wearing. My mouth dropped open first. Followed by my cock trying to escape my now tight boxers. I pinch myself, if I thought I might be dreaming. But I could smell her sweet perfume again. She stood next to her side of the bed. She was wearing a huge red robe, with a white hood on the top. She dropped the robe on the floor, next to the bed. I moaned softly. She had a super tight see through red body stocking on. It went from the bottom of her ankles, all the way up to just under her neck. There were three dark triangles covering her pussy and the tip of her two huge breast. How was the body stocking not exploding off her bodacious body? I was happy, I got in bed first. The sheets were covering my fully erect cock.


"I usually read before going to bed. But I thought tonight being Christmas Eve and with only a few minutes before the real Santa comes. I turn off the lights and see if we can see him. How does that sound sweetie?" she said. "Sounds great." I said. "How's the bed? Not to soft, not to hard.....I'm sorry about my outfit. I don't normally put anything on when I go to bed. I found this all the way in the back of my closet. I hope you don't mind?" she said. I smiled. "No problem. I'm sure Santa would approve. Sure is a great view." I said. I starred right at her large breast. I forgot all about the scenery outside her windows.


"Were you naughty or nice this year sweetie?" said Mrs. Claus. "Mmm..Half and Half. Some nice, but more naughty." I said. I then smiled. Anita giggled. "That what I thought. I'm sure you drive the women crazy at school. A heart breaker if I ever saw one." she said. "Not really. I'm more of a book worm at school. So have you been naughty or nice, Mrs. Claus. You must tell the truth before Santa comes tonight." I said. She smiled. "I've been good all year. I'm sure I'm at the top of Santa good list. I haven't been naughty since Mr. Claus went to jail." she giggled. We both giggled. My cock grew another inch under her husbands boxers.


Anita turned her head to look at her alarm clock. "It's almost midnight sweetie. Maybe we should pull down the covers. So Santa can see us over head. He might fly over and think no one is home. I can still see a few snow flakes coming down on the glass ceiling." said Mrs. Claus. Before I could answer. Mrs. Claus started to kick off her covers. The big white fur comforter fell down by my feet. They the red silk covers came next. Now I was just laying there on my back with her husbands boxers on. Nothing else. I turned my head to see she was laying on her side. Her huge breast sitting on top of each other. Both red triangles had moved on her breast. I could now see two large erect nipples bending to the side on her breast. She rested her left hand on her side. She ran her long red fingernails on the side of her big fat ass.


"My husbands boxers look good on you sweetie. A little tight but very nice. Oh! Oh! Wait now....Close your eyes. I think I see Santa. It's midnight....Yeah! Make a wish..." said Mrs. Claus. Of course I wished her red body stocking would explode and her breast would suffocate me to death. Forget good will to men. No sugar plums dancing in my head. Just her beautiful breast bounced in my head. I was so caught up with my secret fantasy laying next to her. I forgot for a moment there was only one small button holding back my cock from spring out into the warm air of her bedroom.


A second later, and with my cock full erect. "Snap! Ping!!!...Then what sounded like a quarter rolling on the wooden floor. I opened my eyes. I looked down my chest. I could now feel the warmth of the fire on the tip of my cock. The small button on her husband boxers had blown off. It was rolling on the floor next to the bed. I gulped.


A second later...."Gasp! Oh my sweetie..." said Mrs. Claus. "I'm so sorry. I think I just lost a button from your husband boxers. Did you see where it went?" I said. "It's Ok....Wow! That's very big. Your so young and hard." said Anita. I felt the bed move slightly. She inched closer. I then felt her hand touch my stomach. She ran her long red finger nail on my hard abs. She then dropped her hand on my cock. She started to jack my cock very slowly. I breathed in. She was breathing heavy. I was getting very excited. "I hope you don't mind. I just can't help myself. Its so big and round. It's just natural. Things happen." said Mrs. Claus. I watched as her left hand moved to the middle of my cock. She ran her hand the length of my cock. She whispered very low..."Thank you Santa. My wish did come true." I turned my head to face her again. She was starring directly at my hard cock. She ran her long nails down my shaft. Stopping on her husbands boxers.


Anita turned her head to look at me. She was jacking my cock very fast as she moved her tongue on her big red lips. "I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. It's been so long. I feels so right." Mrs. Claus said. I smiled. I was not sure what to do next. Was she going to just give me a hand job. I did not want to blow it and do something stupid. "That feels very good." I said. "Pull off my husband's boxers. I don't want you to stain them. I can tell you have a big present to give me. Will you be my secret Santa??? Sweetie! You can't tell anyone....that would not understand. God your so big, so young." she said.


I quickly pulled her husbands boxers off. I tossed them next to the bed. She gasped again seeing my big naked balls. "I didn't think Santa shaved his balls this good. Fuck! Santa got some big balls." said Mrs. Claus. I watched as she moved her mouth over my cock. She stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of my cock. She swirled her soft pink tongue around the tip of my cock, and then half way down my shaft, before she spit me out. I let out a soft moan. She went back to jacking my cock and sucking the tip of my cock. I moved my right arm and put it under some pillows next to me. I moved my left hand, down my side. I slowly moved it on her red body stocking. I was just touching the side of her big breast. She shifted her body on the bed. Both her big breast touched my hip. She began to try to deep throat my cock. She got half down, before she spit it out again. She did this a few times.


I watched as Anita got on her knees. She was now looking down at my cock. She placed her two big breast on the side of my cock. The red body stocking rested on my cock. I was close to cumming. My balls had a big load for her. I was hoping for more, than just a hand job from Mrs. Claus but I was not complaining. Anita wrapped both her small hands around my cock. She started to jack my cock very hard and fast. The tip of my cock rubbed against the red body stocking and her huge breast. I bite my tongue. I tried to not cum. I sucked in my stomach. It was no use. My toes curled up and then it happened. I started to explode. The first load of white cum, hit her chin and neck. She moaned as the next blast hit her lips. She gasped as I was still cumming all over her hands and she pushed the tip of my cock against her breast. She hugged my cock with her big breast. She drained every ounce on her skin and the red body stocking.


I wiped my forehead with my free hand. I looked down. The front of her body stocking was dark red. There were globs of white cum all over her chest, neck and face. She smiled as she cleaned of my cock. Next I felt the bed move. Anita got off the bed. She reached around her side. Then around her neck. A minute later she shook her body. She pulled down on her red body stocking. She slowly bent over letting her body stocking fall to the ground. She walked out of her body stocking. She walked toward her bathroom. A few minutes later she came out with a big white towel. She dried her self off. She then smiled. A big wicked smile.


She walked toward her night stand. She open the top drawer. She pulled out a big red Santa hat. "Here you go sweetie. Put it on for me..It was my husband. But your now my secret Santa." she moaned. I put the Santa hat on. She smiled as she crawled onto the bed. I moved to get on my knees. Anita laid on her back. I moved between her legs. I looked up. I could barely see her face. Her huge breast blocked my view. I then check out her neatly trimmed blonde pussy. There was a small landing strip, maybe two inches wide. To guide my tongue, to her hot pussy. She put her hands on my Santa hat, as I moved my lips up her thick white thighs. I could smell her hot pussy as my tongue circled her landing strip. She smelled sweet. She pushed down on the back of my head, as I made contact with her pussy lips. She arched her ass, and back. She moaned as I inserted my wide tongue in her pussy.


"Lick me Santa!!! Lick me Santa!" she moaned. I swirled my tongue deep inside her wet pussy. I started to insert my long index finger in her pussy. She moaned very loud. I opened my eyes. I could see the bottom of her heavy breast. She was breathing heavy, as I put my free hand on her stomach. She put her small hands on her breast. She started to tug on her erect nipples. I turned my attention back at her pussy. I kept tongue fucking her as she moaned. After a few minutes she grabbed the top of my Santa hat. She pushed my mouth wide open on her pussy. I could feel her legs and thighs move. "Oh! Arrgghhhhh! Fuck! Santa!!!..." Anita screamed. Then her whole body orgasm for the first time. I quickly put two fingers inside and licked her swollen labia. She orgasm again very hard. I kept sucking her pussy until she pushed me off her.


I looked up. Mrs. Claus rolled over. She got on her knees. Her face was inches from her pillow. She had her left hand between her legs. She was rubbing her wet pussy. "Fuck me Santa! Fuck me Santa!" said Mrs. Claus. I paused for a second. I quickly got on my knees. I grabbed my hard cock between my legs. I inched forward. Her ass was so big, and wide. I looked down to guide my cock into her pussy. She grunted as I inserted my hard cock inside her pussy. Her pussy muscles relaxed then clamped down on my cock. I then felt the warm air of the fire on my back and my naked ass. I then felt my balls get very warm. I plunged my cock forward. She grunted again. Her face hit her pillows. Her legs spread wider. She moaned.


I reached up to grab her hips. I held on as she slammed her pussy all the way back on my cock. She was so tight. I reached up to grab her long blonde hair. She moaned. "Fuck me Santa! Fuck me Santa...Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder. Slam that big cock in me....FUCK!!!!" she moaned. I start to pull her hair. Her face was now directly in front of her. Her neck was all the way back. She arched her back. Her ass slammed against my skin. I really picked up the pace as I fucked her from behind. "Yes! Yes!" was all I could say out loud. My cock was being milked by this hot cougar. I then felt her pussy orgasm on my cock for the first time. My cock slipped out hitting between her legs. I let go of her hair. Her face hit the pillows.


I quickly got on my feet. I put my feet next to her hips, on the bed. I leaned down to jam my cock back in her pussy. I put my hands on her lower back. She screamed. I then started to fuck her harder. My big naked balls slammed against her skin. She moved forward, then back. I slapped her big ass with my right hand. She moaned. I then gripped her big hips. I gave her a big squeeze, she fell forward on her bed. I fell off my feet and rolled off the bed. She looked down on the floor. "Our you ok???.....Santa down, but his cock up." she said.


A minute later, I was on my back. Mrs. Claus put her small feet next to my hips. She reached down to guide my erect cock into her pussy. She put her hands on my chest. Then she started to fuck me. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! I've been a good girl Santa. Suck me breast Santa. That it. Suck my big nipples. I think you like that. That it suck'em baby. God!!!! I'm cumming again. I lost count how many times her pussy orgasm on my cock. It was some thirty minutes later before I gripped her hips, and held her tight on my cock. I then unleashed a huge load deep in her pussy. I carried her to her bathroom, to get cleaned up before we went to bed.


An hour after falling asleep with Mrs. Claus. I was still on my side facing her. My eyes were open. Her eyes were closed. She was breathing soft. Her big breast sat on each other, starring at me. I leaned down to lick her left big nipple. She did not move. I started to suck and lick her big breast, while she slept. I moved my hand to her pussy. I inserted my index finger in her as I sucked on her big breast. A few minutes later she had a mini orgasm. I smiled as I closed my eyes. The rest of the night she mashed her breast against my face, chest and abs. I licked her breast any chance I could.


The next day....


I opened my eyes. It was still dark out. My face was warm. Then Anita rolled over in the bed. Her breast fell off my face onto the bed. I squinted my eyes from the sun. "Hey.." I said. Anita smiled. "Good morning Santa. God its been for ever since I felt like this. I'm sore in a good way. I hope I did not smother you all night. I toss and turn allot. What time is it?" said Anita. I smiled. "Looks like 11am." I said. "Good! We still have two hours before my gran kids and daughter are coming over. Let's go see how much snow fell over night. Follow me Santa." said Anita. I reached down on the bed and put her husband Santa hat back on. She then grabbed my right arm. I followed her over to the glass window. We then walked out onto her balcony. The wood was covered in a few inches of snow. It was warm outside. The snow was already melting. She leaned over the balcony. I saw her big ass turn pink from the outside temp. "Looks like a 2 1/2 feet of snow. Wow! God! You big cock poking me in the side. Ouch! Fuck me Santa.." she giggled.


A minute later. She was gripping the railing. Her huge breast smashing on the snow covered rail. My warm cock was deep inside her wet pussy. I was gripping her hips and lower back again. She moaned as I rammed my cock back and forth in her tight pussy. I could feel the snow on my feet. I could hear the snow falling off the railing form her big breast bouncing up and down. I reached around her side to hold her big breast. Her hard nipples rubbed on the palms of my hand. I leaned up to kiss her neck. She moaned.


Next she pushed me on the snow covered deck. She then got on her side. I enter my cock in her pussy from behind. I moved my left hand to her breast. She moved her head to give me a kiss. We exchanged tongue's as I fucked her tight pussy. I pulled on her hard nipples. She reached back to rub my nipples. I was close to cumming. I was very close.....


"Crash!! Glass door sliding open. Slam!!! MOM!!!! SANTA!!!! Four big screams happened at the same time. I looked up over Anita. There stood her Daughter...and 3 grand kids. All there mouths were wide open. A second later Anita pussy muscles started to vibrate and suck my cock. I then started to cum inside her wet pussy. I felt a few drops fall out her full pussy, onto the snow below us. "Grandma fucking Santa...Does Grand pa know." said one grand kid. "What?? Be quite kids. Don't look." said Anita Daughter. "Grandma must me getting a cold. Her chest is swollen. Her skin is pink. Hi! Santa..." said another Grand kid. "Santa are you starting your naughty or nice list today or tomorrow." said the last Grand kid. I smiled.


It's never to early to start a naughty or nice list....


Love,
Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment