Monday, June 27, 2011

The Wheel Chair - An Adult Story

The Wheel Chair

I just got home from the hospital. I had some minor surgery on my right leg. They game me a walking cane, to use after a few days of rest. At the moment, they gave me a wheel chair to use. I wheeled myself out to the curb to get a taxi. The taxi driver let me out in my driveway. I used the garage door to get inside my house. I then opened the big doors to my basement. I used my small elevator to get to the 2nd floor of my house. I wheeled myself over to my big king size bed, and fell asleep for the night.


The next morning, I took some pain pills with my OJ. I went to my small gym, to workout for the day. My leg was feeling better. I had some friends call, to see if I need help. I just laughed and told them I was OK. I ordered some pizza and beer for dinner. I rolled over to the front door when the pizza kid arrived. He offered to bring in the pizza and beer to my living room. I think he felt sorry, because I was in a wheel chair. I gave him a good tip, and he shut the door behind him. I ate most of the pizza and drank all the beer. I dozed off in the wheel chair, around 3am.


"Honk! Honk! Beep! Beep!!!!" Arrggghhhh! I fell out of the wheel chair, onto my wooden floor. I crawled back into my chair. I rolled myself over to my big bay window. I saw it was only 7am, on my clock. What the fuck? It's a fucking Saturday. Who the hell is making all the noise outside. I pulled the blinds slightly open. The bright sunlight hit my face. I squint my eyes. I could see the family across the street were having a yard sale. What the hell??? I thought. I pulled back, then looked across the street. There were already a dozen cars parked out front of my house. There were some next door. But most were parked across the street in front of the garage/yard sale.


A new family had moved into the vacant house across the street. They had been there for about two months. I have been so busy with work, I never got the chance to meet them yet. I knew they had a mini van and a big truck. That was about it. I am not sure if the people are married or even if they have kids. I put my hand on my forehead. I need to take some aspirin, for my hang over. I rolled myself into kitchen. I grabbed some water, aspirin and some pain pills for my leg. I was thinking after today, I probably did not need them. My leg was feeling pretty good. I turned around to eat some cold pizza as I rolled into the elevator. I went upstairs to take a shower.


I used my big black wooden cane to help in the shower. I scrubbed my body from head to toe. I took a razor to clean up a few unwanted hairs. I was under the hot water for about an hour. I dried off. Put on some body spray, cologne, and comb my short hair. I slipped on a pair of small tan shorts. I put on a tight white shirt over my athletic frame. I slipped on some tan sandals. I left my underwear and socks in the middle drawer. I finished my cold pizza as I watched sports center. I could hear the cars across the street all morning. There were lots of people, making noise all day.


It was close to 1pm, when things began to die down across the street. I rolled myself over to the window again. I took a look outside. I could see a few cars parked out front. I waited another 30 minutes before I saw only one car parked outside. I rolled out to my garage. I hit the door opener. Then rolled myself outside. I put my black cane on my lap as I rolled down my driveway. I stopped before crossing the street. I saw a few signs in my yard. They were advertising the yard sale across the street. There planing on doing it again tomorrow. I was going to have to put up with this again. I just shook my head as I crossed the street to the other side.


"Beep! Beep!" I heard some back up lights coming down my neighbors driveway. There was a big pickup truck coming right for me. I rolled into the lawn, so I did not get run over. "Hey sorry! Your just in time. My wife just wrapping up the yard sale." said this small guy. He looked no bigger then 5ft, as he leaned out the window to look down at me. I saw two kids in the back seat. They were strapped into some child seats. "How much for the lawn?" I said. "Ha ha!! That a good one. Lawn sale???" he said. "Honk! Honk!" He hit his horn. "See you later. Taking the kids to there grandparents. Be back in a few hours." said my new annoying neighbor.


I smiled as he back his truck into the road. He tried to burn out, but the truck stalled. He just coasted out to the main road. I looked to my left. There was a lawn sale sign in there grass. They planned on starting the lawn sale earlier than today. I just rolled back on the driveway, then rolled toward there big two car garage. I saw some card tables out in front of the garage. I saw some toys, DVD's, tapes and lot of clothes all over the place. They had racks of clothes up and down there sidewalk, leading to there front door. I saw a small tent in the side yard. There was some furniture and baby items under the tent. I paused for a minute as I looked for the guys wife. I was hoping to give her a piece of my mind. I wanted to put an end to there yard sale for today and hope to stop tomorrow's.


I rolled down the side walk to a big set of clothes. The front door to the house, was to my back. I heard the front door open, then close. "Hey! There!" said a woman's voice. I turned on my wheels, to face the voice. I was glad, I was sitting down. I may have fainted, if I was standing up. I adore voluptuous woman with curves. I love a good hour glass figure. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it was not a mirage. A very bodacious woman was coming toward me. She had long platinum blonde hair. She was wearing a tight pink sweater, that was cut low. I could see two very large breast jiggle under her sweater. I was not sure she was wearing a bra. Did they even make that size. She had a smaller waist, than most her size. She was wearing a short acid wash denim mini skirt, that showed off her long curvy legs. She had bright pink toe nails, to match her finger nails. She kinda of strutted toward me in her new 4inch wooden platform heels. She had a few rings on her fingers, a gold necklace that had a large pendant that fell in her deep cleavage. My mouth fell open.


She stopped a few inches from in front of my wheel chair. Her body kept shaking as she came to a stop. I thought she might fall on me. Being so top heavy. She was wearing a sweet perfume as I saw her light pink lips move again. "Oh! I'm sorry. We just closed for the day on the lawn sale." she said. "How much for the lawn?" I smiled. She laughed, just liked her husband. "Sorry....I was just hoping, I could come over here and buy a few things. I live right across the street. Took me awhile to get in my wheel chair and come over here. My name Buck....Buck Kelly. What's yours?" I said. She smiled again. "Mrs. Combs...Honey..Just like the bee." she said. I smiled. "That a cute name. I love honey on my muffin, in the morning." I said. She giggled. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kelly. What were you looking for? I have lots of fun stuff in my yard. Just you can't buy my lawn, silly!!!" said Honey.


"I just met your husband and the kids. Anymore in the house?" I said. "No! Just one husband. Giggle!! We've been trying for more kids. Those two are adopted. My husband thinks its might fault we can't get pregnant. That why were selling the stuff under the tent." she said. "Oh! That to bad. Selling any of those heels? I have a small closet full of heels, for when girls stop bye." I said. She smiled. "That sounds fun. I do have a few over there, along with some outfits." she said. She pointed toward the garage. "Can I push you over there Mr. Kelly?" she said. "Thanks! That would be nice." I said.


She put her small hands on the back of the metal handles on the wheel chair. She then leaned in to give the wheel chair a push. I could feel her big breast push on my back. They pushed on my shoulders. I could feel how warm they were. I then felt her left nipple push on my shirt. I could tell she was getting excited. I then felt my cock start to get hard under the thin material of my tan cargo shorts. Her perfume and her breath, were making my mind excited. She pushed me behind two tables in her garage. She had a few clothes line strung up in the back of her garage. I turned to try to see my house. But a rack of clothes was blocking my view.


Honey walked in front of me. She reached up for a sexy black dress. She pulled it down. "Can you hold in front of you. Oh! That is nice." I said. "My husband, hates it. He says it to sexy for me to wear out." she said. "I may need to buy it, then have you come over and model it for me." I said. "Oh! Mr. Kelly. Your like a little devil, in that chair. I better keep an eye on you." she cooed. She hung up her dress and then put her hands on her hips. She then walked behind me to get a box off the table. "Here are some of my heels. There all for sale." She handed me the box. I looked inside. I pulled out some big black heels, with gold tips on the end. "They match the dress." I said. "You have good taste. He hates them also." she said.


"I better buy them and the rest of the box. I hate for you to try on the dress and not have the heels to go with them. Plus you can never have enough sexy heels. You never know when you might run out. I need to be prepared. How much for the box?" I said. "Oh Mr. Kelly! Your so naughty... How about $5.00 a pair." she said. "OK! How much for the dress?" I said. "Twenty five.." she said. "I'm already up to $200.00. You drive a hard bargain. Honey! Anything else! Anything you really don't want to sell. Something your husband really hates." I said. She smiled. She then walked over to another box. I saw a big sign on it. Must go! BOGO free. She then walked back to hand me the box. I put the heel box on the floor of her garage. I looked inside the new box. My eyes got really big. It was a box full of huge bras, garters, and sexy nylons. "Wow! It's the mother load." I said. She giggled.


"Wait! He hates these?" I said. I pulled up a huge blue bra. The wire hooks were broken, the bottom were worn out and the tip of the bra was faded. I then pulled out a huge white bra, bigger than the first bra. It was worn on the front. There were a few small holes in the bra. They both looked like than been worn a few times. I pulled out a red bra, a dark green bra. Both were brand new. "What's wrong with these two?" I said. "There 44KK, there brand new. I wore them once. Now there to small on my breast. I pulled out the biggest bra next. It was a huge black bra. It matched her dress. It had big hooks on the back. Some sexy black lace trim, and peek a boob nipple holes in the front. "Let me guess, came with the dress and these garters." I said. She nodded her head "Yes!" I smiled.


"You have quite the collection Honey. I like everything so far. I think you might be missing something. No sexy panties or thongs." I said. She smiled. "There under the table silly. There kinda of big. I got a big butt. My husband calls it the big caboose." she giggled. I turned to watch her bend over to look under the card table. I watched as her denim skirt rode up her big ass. I could see a small pair if pink panties, under her skirt. They had ridden up her large ass crack. She kept shaking her ass in the air, as she reached for her thong box. I almost dropped my cane off my lap in my wheel chair. It rolled off onto my leg. My ever growing cock pushed on the thin material under my black cane.


After a few minutes she finally bent her knees to pull out the big box of sexy panties. "Here you go." said Honey. I looked in the big box. I did not see any black thongs or black panties. I pulled out a huge gold thong. "I say this might be the thong.....but you probably did not wear panties with this dress. You did not want to show any pantie lines in the back." I said. She smiled. I really don't like to wear under wear. Especially with how tight that dress was. Your very good at this Mr. Kelly. You know allot about what women are into. My husband should take some lesson from you." she said. "For a price, I might give him some lesson. But for know. How much for this box of sexy thongs?" I said. "How about another hundred for the thongs, and my best bras. Better make that $250.00. Mr. Kelly, your up to $550.00." she said.


I smiled. "Can you help me? I have my wallet in my pocket. Can you reach down and find it for me." I said. "Sure! Let me help." she said. She turned to walk back toward me. I put the box of thongs on the floor next to the bra box, and heels box. She smiled as she leaned in to touch my cargo shorts. "I think its in my left pocket. Maybe my right." I said. Honey was sliding her hands in my two front pockets. She then moved her hands up my cargo shorts. She was pressing on my hard cock. I smiled, as I looked down her sweater. I could see right into her deep cleavage. She was wearing a small pink see through bra, that left nothing to the imagination. I could see her two erect nipples poking out of her small bra. Her breathing had become more rapid. I smelled her sexy perfume again. I looked around. No one was at her lawn sale, but Honey and I.


I reached into my lap to take off my cane. I moved it around her big ass. She leaned into to reach my back pockets. I leaned up to look directly into her large cleavage. I could see her breast pushed together as she kept running her hands around my cargo shorts. I let my cane slip down between her legs. I moved my hand up, running the metal cane up her long legs. She let out a soft moan in my right ear. I moved my cane between her thick thighs. She moaned louder. "Oh! Mr. Kelly! What are you doing? Is that your cane?" she said. "Which one?" I said. She had a big smile on her face to match mine.


I slowly pulled my metal cane out from between her legs. She shook her ass side to side. She then pushed her big breast on my lap as she moved her hands under my shirt. She ran her long pink nails on my hard abs and stomach. "I'm pretty sure I brought my wallet. Here let me help." I said. She leaned in some more. My face was an inch from her huge cleavage. My cock was so hard inside my cargo shorts. I was hoping my shorts my burst open, freeing my 9 3/4 inch cock. She brushed her hand on the outside of my cargo shorts. My cock bent back. She then brushed her other hand on my stomach again. I slowly moved my left hand down to the front of my cargo shorts. She moved slightly to allow my hand under her huge breast. Her breast were now on the back of my hand. Her pink sweater pushed my hand over my zipper. She then turned to push her breast up my stomach. She looked over my head to see if anyone was watching.


I slowly pulled down my zipper. I then felt my cock snake out into the warm air, inside the garage. The tip of my cock pushed on her pink sweater. She turned her head when she felt my cock poke inside her warm cleavage. "Mr. Kelly! What is this?" she screamed. "Oh! My! I'm so sorry. I don't have any control. Since my injury. I apologize." I said. "It's OK! It just.....so big. I've never seen one that size. My husband cock is so small. I have to play with it for ever to get it hard. I just touched you, and its rock hard. The tip is dripping on my skin. Did he go off? Poor thing..." she whispered. "Sorry! No he did not go off. I'm just very excited. It's been such a long time, since a beautiful woman has touched me. I'm so shy around woman." I said.


She smiled as she moved her big breast off my lap. She then looked down to see my cock move back and forth in my lap. She reached down to pull my cargo shorts off. She then held them up to her face. She was looking in each pocket. She was standing close to my right wheel. I moved my hand toward her big ass. I put my hand on the back of her warm thigh. She did not remove my hand or say anything. I then inched my fingers up toward her big ass, under her denim skirt. I watched as she turned to look down. She saw my hand on her big thigh. I was now very close to going under her skirt. She went back to inspecting my cargo shorts.


My fingers found the bottom of her pink thong. Her breathing had increased. My cock twitched in my wheel chair. I could see her big fat nipples getting hard under her pink sweater. I started to rub the bottom of her pink thong. I could feel her big camel toe press on the wet thin material. She started to moan as I picked up the pace. A few minutes later, I pushed the thin material to the side. I inched my middle finger inside her wet pussy. She let out a small groan. I then heard my cargo shorts hit the garage floor next to my chair. "Mr. Kelly! What are you doing?" she said. I smiled. "You feel so nice. I can't contain myself. Please for give me. It's been so long...." I groaned.


She dropped her head toward my hard cock. I could feel her long platinum blonde hair touch my naked balls. Then her tongue touched the tip of my cock. She sucked up the pre-cum as she moaned. I pushed up her denim skirt around her big hips. Her whole ass and pussy was staring at me. I started to slap her big ass with my right hand. I put my left hand on the back of her hair. I could feel her soft pink lips go around the tip of my cock. She then got half of my cock in her mouth before she gagged. I put my finger back in her wet pussy. I then slipped in a second finger, making her scream in her garage. She looked between her legs to see my two fingers going in and out of her married pussy. I slowly brought my wet fingers out of her pussy. I licked them and then jammed them back inside her. She moaned.


"I love big cocks.....I used to do this all the time, when I was in college." said Honey. She was stroking my cock and licking the tip. She then cupped my naked balls and deep throat my cock all in one motion. Her eyes got big as I pushed her hair from in front of her face. I wanted to see her mouth, full of my cock. I saw her bending her knees. She started to moan very loud. She then arched her back and slammed her pussy on my fingers. I then felt her pussy orgasm for the first time. My fingers were covered, my hand was sticky from her warm juices. She let go of my cock and stood up. She motion for me to take off my white t-shirt. She ripped off her pink sweater. She then unzipped her denim skirt. It fell around her ankles. She pulled her wet pink thong off next.


She was now naked, except for her pink bra. It some how encased her two large breast. Her big fat nipples poked out the top. She pushed her hair out from her face to see me naked in my wheel chair. I released the side of my chair. The two arm rest folded down over my wheels. She smiled as she straddled her left leg over my lap. She then put her hands on my chest. She looked down to see me guide my cock toward her pussy. She slowly leaned back to push her pussy open for my cock. Her bra encased breast rested on my upper chest. Her big naked ass went up my thighs to find my hard cock. She leaned down to kiss my on my lips. She ran her long pink fingernails in my short hair.


I then felt her relax as my cock pushed passed her tight cunt muscles. She then started to pick up the pace. She was really getting off fucking me, in her garage. I watched as she sat up with my cock buried in her tight pussy. I reached around to cup her big ass, with my two large hands. I was in heaven as my busty
neighbor fucked me in my wheel chair, in her garage. I was beginning to like yard sales. I head to see her big breast. I reached up to unclasp her huge pink bra. A second later her big breast splashed into my face. Her big fat nipples almost poked my eyes out. She giggled as I closed my eyes, then started to suck her bodacious breast. I started to bounce her body on mine. I pushed down on her hips to cover my body with her body. Her nipples and breast flesh in my mouth. Her huge ass in my hands. Her tight pussy on my cock.


She put her hands on my metal bars on the back of my chair. She pushed her hot cleavage on my face, she was trying to smother me. I grunted as I put my hands down on my big wheels. I slowly started to move us toward the table behind her. I felt her ass hit the table first. She giggled as I pushed her off me on to the table. Her big bald pussy was just at eye level, as I sat in my chair. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs open. I then moved my hand up her thick thighs. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me. Her ass was just off the table. I then started to kiss her hot pussy. I started to lick her big cunt lips. I took both of them in my mouth. I swirled them around. I put my finger deep inside her. I then started to lick her labia with my wide tongue. She reached down to pull my hair as I ate her pussy. After a few minutes, she orgasm again. This time she flooded my mouth as she thighs clamped the side of my head.


I licked her pussy some more. Her body fell down the side of the table as she orgasm again, and again. After a few minutes she rolled over on her stomach. Her legs fell down to the front of my feet. She eased her big body back on mine. She guided my cock into her pussy again. I grunted as she slammed back on my cock. I gripped her wide hips as I slapped her ass. I then moved her on her side. Her head was on the table. Her body was on my front. My cock eased in and out of her pussy. I reached up to grip her left breast. She closed her eyes as I leaned up to grope her breast with my mouth.


After a few minutes, Honey crawled up on the table. She arched her back and stuck out her big ass. She reached up to spread her big ass cheeks. Her eyes were closed. I rolled in front of her pussy. My nose was inches from her ass. I smiled as I stood up. I licked my right hand. I then coated my hard cock with the saliva. I eased up on my toes. I spit out a big wad of saliva into Honey most darkest hole. A second later she opened her eyes, as I eased my cock into her ass. She grunted, then moaned. "What are you doing? You can walk?" she moaned. My cock slammed into her ass. I reached down to spread her ass with my two big hands. "Yes! Yes! You cured me Honey.... Your bodacious body cured me." A few minutes later, I unleashed a huge load of cum deep inside her ass. I felt my warm goo push out the side of my cock and drip on the table. I climbed off Honey, and fell back in my chair.


She rolled over and got dressed. She then helped me get dress. She smiled as I picked up her yard sale boxes. It was getting darker out as we both turned to see some light coming up her drive way. It was her husband returning. Honey quickly cleaned up my load on the table with her big pink bra. She then placed it with the other ones in the box on my lap. She leaned down to pick up the other boxes. I rolled in front of her, down her driveway. "Hey! Did you buy my lawn?" said Mr. Combs. "Not quite. But I did buy allot from you wife. She helping me bring it to my house. I left my wallet on my bed." I said. I smiled. "Great! I ran home as quickly as possible. There a big game on tonight. Honey can you pick up around here." shouted her husband. I heard the front door to her house close.


I fucked her two more times that night, before I sent her home. The next day her husband left her all alone again. I helped her run her yard sale. We got done early as I bought most of the items in the yard. She smiled. "Is your wallet on your bed again?" she said. I smiled. "Push me to my bedroom. I need you to model some of your clothes, I bought yesterday and today. Did you talk to your husband? About being my full time nurse." I said. "He thought I was lying to him. Because I have no training as a nurse. But when he found out how much money I make. He is all for it." said Honey.


The Next Day :


"Beep! Beep! Have a great day Honey....Be nice to your boss. Do what he says. Do a good job" said Mr. Combs. He turned his truck to wave to at us. I was on my front porch, in front of my door. Honey standing to my left. She is wearing a super tight white nurses uniform. With a big open scoop neck line, showing off her deep cleavage. A super small bottom that barely covers the back of her big ass. She got a white nurse hat on. Some white fishnet hose on her thick legs. She wearing 6inch white stilleto heels on her small feet. She not wearing a bra or panties. I have one finger in her ass, the other on her wet pussy. "Today were going to start your physical therapy Mr. Kelly. Are you up, for me to work you out this morning?" said Honey. I smiled as I dropped my cane in front of her feet. She slowly bent over to get my cane. "We should combine your physical therapy with me trying to get you pregnant. Now push me into my bedroom...your my wheel chair whore for the day.." I said.


Buck
xoox

1 comment:

  1. I think she have a really Big Ass,Big Breast,Big Butt, Big Tits Small Waist.This is given good description of interested movement.

    Geneva escort

    ReplyDelete