Sunday, July 18, 2010

German Soccer BBW's - An Adult Story

I'm not sure how this happens to me but here another true story in my life.


I love playing and watching soccer (as it called in America)
Every where else in the world its called Football
Every four years they have the World Cup.
Were the best 32 teams in the world compete.


I was born and used to live in Germany.
I know a little German but not much.
I always cheer for the German Football team and Team USA.
The German team (Deutschland) as its better known is very good in Football
I watched all most all the World Cup games.
I watched ever single German game.
They finished 3rd again.
They have won 3 world cups.
But this Year Spain won it all


I was at the beach in the morning. About 2 hours before the start of the game, I went home to change and take a shower. Germany was playing Argentina in the next round of the World Cup. I put on some dark jeans. Some black Adidas Flip Flops. A white German Football Jersey. I put on some black boxer briefs. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.


I drove to a bar near my house. Its kinda of an English pub. I have come there to watch most of the games played so far. They always have all the games on the big screen in the bar. They of course love English Football. But they have all the World Cup games on. Every day there is 2 games played. I got there about 30 minutes before the start of the match. I was hoping there might be a few more fans of Germany than the first matches they played. I was right of course. I heard a big roar in the back section of the bar. I walked up and order a beer (Lowenbrau).


I walked back to the back section of the bar. I could see some German fans singing and jumping up an down. I sat in the back on a bar stool. There was maybe 50 fans in the back of the bar. There was a huge big screen to watch the game. There was maybe 20 girls and 30 guys singing the national anthem of Germany. I just shook my head as I heard them sing. I order another drink. Some of the fans walked passed my and smiled when they saw my soccer jersey. I toasted them with my beer glass. It did not take very long before Germany scored. It was 1-0 pretty quick. The place went crazy. Everyone cheered and jumped up and down.


After this happened. A few people started to buy a round of drinks for the bar. I got another beer. Normally I try and just watch the game and try not to get distracted. When I watch the Baltimore Ravens play every week I don't go looking to pick up girls in a bar. I watch the game. Then maybe see what's going on with the ladies after the game. Depending on if they win or loose. My mood might change.


So far the previous games I watch at the bar. I have been good and gone home alone. No one really caught my eye the other times. This was about to change. After the German Team scored again and the place went more crazy. I turned my head to see two girls walk toward the bartender. I then watched them get some pitchers of beer. They started to walk around pouring beer in everyone glass. They were singing and cheering for Germany. I watched as they headed right for me.


I had a big smile on my face. The first girl was about 5ft 6 with long blonde hair. She was wearing a super tight white German Football jersey like mine. She had on a super small blue denim mini skirt. She had on some small white tennis shoes. The shoes laces where black, yellow and red just like the German Flag. It matched the ribbon tieing her long pony tail in the back of her hair. Her friend was maybe 5ft 8 with long curly red hair. She was wearing some black soccer shorts. She also had on a white German Soccer jersey. Just like her friend, the jersey was stretched over her bodacious body. She was wearing the same shoes as her friend. Both girls were just just my size. Big, Curvy, Voluptuous and now standing in front of me.


They both started to talk German. I just dropped open my mouth. "MMMmmm! Go Deutschland!" I said in English. The red head laughed. "You don't speak German do you?" said the blonde in broken English. "Just a little. I was born there and moved at an early age. I have gone back a few times. I need to work on my German." I said. The blonde talked to her friend in German. They both giggled. They talked some more. I just sat there playing it cool. "My friend like your uniform. She loves Michael Ballack to. To bad he is injured and not playing." said the blonde. "Yes! It is to bad." I said. "Would you like some beer?" said the blonde. "Yes! Thank you." I said. They talked in German again.


"What is your name?" said the blonde. "Buck! Buck Kelly. What are your names?" I said. The blonde pointed to her friend. "She is Georgina and my name is Uly. We are here studying at UMBC for the summer. We are students." said the blonde. I smiled. "Nice! Welcome to Baltimore. How do you like it so far?" I said. "Yes! So far very fun. We like America. Baltimore is very hot in the summer. We are happy to find this pub and watch football." said Uly.


We made some more small talk. Each time the girl giggled at a few of my jokes. I drank some more beer as the pour me another glass. They turned to watch the game in front of me. I looked down to see both girl had very thick thighs, curvy hips and Uly ass was just bigger than her friends. The both jumped up and down and cheered for Germany as the game went along. At half I bought them some beer and buffalo chicken wings. They made a little mess eating them. I watched them lick there fingers as they drove me crazy with lust. I bought then next round of drinks for the bar when German scored again. I watched as the girls went around filling up the fans beer glasses. Then they came back to stand in front of me.


Uly was the first to go use the ladies room. Her friend Georgina who spoke little English turned to put her beer glass next to mine. She then leaned up and gave me a kiss on either cheek. She said it was for good luck and then giggled. She put her left hand on my thigh. She gave my thigh a small squeeze. She then turned when her friend came back. She said something in German and then both girl giggled again. I just smiled as Georgina went to use the ladies room. Uly put her ass on my right thigh as she leaned back into me. I smiled when I felt her hand on my upper thigh. She gave me a big squeeze just like her friend.


Next Uly turned to kiss me on both cheeks. "It is how you say. Good luck!" said Uly. "Yes! Oh look they scored again. Goal!!!!!!!!!!" I said. Uly screamed and Georgina ran out of the bathroom screaming. Both girls jumped up and down and ran around the bar. I just smiled as the both came back to talk to me. A few minutes later the game ended. Germany beat Argentine to advance to the next round.


We made some more small talk as the fans in the bar started to leave. It was still early in the day. "Buck! What are you going to do now? Any plans?" said Uly. "No! I was going to go home and relax for the day. Maybe go swimming in my pool. Order some food for later. How about you girls?" I said. Both girls talked in German. "Do you live far from here?" said Uly. "No! Not to far." I said. "Do you have room for two at your house." said Uly. "MMmmmmmm Yes! I have more than enough room for two. Would you girls like to come over. I'll drive." I said. "We came by taxi. You can call taxi from your house when we want to go back to dorm." said Uly. "Yes! No problem. But I can drive you both back to UMBC when you want to go. No trouble." I said. "Ok! We need to stop to get some beer to bring." said Uly. "If you want. I do have a full bar in my basement." I said with a smile.


I stopped my SUV at a liquor store near my house. Both the girls and I went in. I got a few cases of Lowenbrau and some Vodka to take home. I pulled in my driveway. I went to open the door for the girls. We walked through my garage to my kitchen.


Next I took them on the mini tour of my house. We went downstairs to put the beer in the fridge behind the bar. I grabbed a six pack and put on some ice to take to the back yard. They giggle when they saw my pool. They both pointed to my hot tub. They giggled a little louder when I turned on the jets in the hot tub. "Very nice Mr. Buck!" said Uly "Thank you. Would you girls like to go for a swim first or I can order some food for us. We can go inside if you like." I said. "We go for a swim. How you say? We don't have swim suits." said Uly. "Oh! No problem. Follow me. I have a spare bedroom. With lots of swim suits and clothes. Even shoes that you both would look great in. I have a few guests over during the summer who forget to bring a bathing suit." I said. The both giggled. "They will fit us?" said Uly. "Yes! All sizes. I have a friend who likes to go shopping for me (Mrs. T.) she keeps the place stock for just this occasion." I said.


I took the girls up to the second floor. I opened the room down the hall from mine. They both smiled. "Yeah! Very nice Mr. Buck!" said Uly. "Oh!!!!" said Georgina. "I am going to change. I will be down by the pool. Take your time. Wear what ever you like. Don't worry about the tags. There some scissors in there to cut them off. Have fun. Thanks for coming over to my house." I said. I turned to walk down the hall. I could hear them both going through the big closet as I opened my door to my room. I quickly stripped. I sprayed some body spray on my naked body. I looked in the mirror real quick. I just had small one inch patch of hair above my cock. I fondled my naked balls before I put on a pair of navy blue Hawaiian swim shorts. There was some white mesh inside to hold my cock and balls.


I was down at the pool with some big white towels. It was forty minutes later that I heard the girls coming out the back sliding glass door. I took a big sip of my beer. Georgina had on a big one piece bathing suit with a big white bow in the middle of her huge cleavage. Uly had on a black two piece bathing suit that hugged her every curve. They both were wearing some 2inch wooden clogs. They both bounced across the wooden deck toward me at the far end of my pool. I had three lounge chairs pulled out. I could hear both of there wooden clogs tap across the wood.


"Hey girls. Looking very good in your suits." I said. They did look amazing. I could not tell the last time there skin saw the sun. They were both very white. They each gave me a big hug. They felt great next to my tan skin. I gave each one a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. I could feel Uly big chest mash against mine. I grabbed a little handful of Georgina large ass. They both giggled as they finished my beer. "Do you want to go for a swim first. I'll go get us some more to drink." I said. I helped them to the shallow end. Each girl used the metal pole and stairs to climb in. I went to get some more beers.


I return a few minutes later. Each girl was splashing water. Both of there large breast kept them afloat. I tried not to stare. I was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. I put our beers down and jumped into the deep end. "Come here Buck! We need your big sexy arms. Help! Help!!" said Uly. I smiled as I swam underwater to them. "Hey! How is the water?" I said. "Good!" they both giggled again. Georgina was on her back. Then Uly started to float. I put my hands under Uly to help her float. I looked down trying not to bump her hip against my hard cock in my wet swim shorts. "Looking good ladies." I said.


We spent the next thirity minutes in the pool. Talking, splashing water. I made a few jokes. They talked about Germany. There home town. Were they grew up and how much fun they were having in the Untied States. We gently moved to the shallow end. Each girl moved next to me against the wall of the pool. I put my hand behind each one. They smiled and talked in German a few times. Georgina kept looking in my blue eyes and smiling. Uly kept looking at my arms and shoulders.


Georgina said something in German to Uly. Then she turned to her right and started to kiss my lips. Uly moved her hands to my chest. She began to massage my chest and abs. Georgina moved her hands on my neck and shoulders. I squeezed each girl amazing ass. I then felt Uly lips on my neck. Georgina moved her lips on the other side of my neck. I then felt Uly on my lips. I parted my mouth to stick out my tongue. We were now running are tongues in each others mouths.


I am not sure who put there hand on the outside of my shorts. Both girl giggled when they felt my hard cock. I stopped kissing them. I stood up. My knees were at the bottom of the water. My swim shorts dripped water as they both looked up. My cock was making a tent in my shorts. Georgina grabbed one side. Then Uly the other. They both pulled down freeing my cock in the air. I looked down to see both of there eyes light up. "MMmmmmmm!" they both said.


I then felt each girl move in front of my cock. They took turns sucking my hard 9 3/4 inch cock. They played with my big naked balls. I felt there suits cut into my skin as they both sucked on my cock. I reached down to untie Georgina top. I then felt her warm naked chest on my thigh. I then saw Uly pull off her top over her head. Her long blonde hair bounced to the side. I put my hand on each girls head as they sucked on my cock. I could feel there small hands on my cock and balls. I was in heaven. I could here them suck and spit on my cock. I could feel each one of there tongues wrap around my cock. They jacked my cock and kissed for the first time. I was sure it was not there first kiss together.


I moved my feet causing my shorts to float to the surface. They tossed my wet swim trunks on the deck. I then moved forward feeling the cold water on my cock. I turned to see Georgina had pulled her red swim suit completely off. She placed it on my shorts. She then placed her upped body on the wooden deck. She arched her back and forced out her breast on the wet wood. I moved behind her. She moved her big ass back on my cock. Uly reached down to guide my wet cock in her friends pussy. She was very tight. I had to put my cock back in 4-5 times before I got enough inside her tight pussy. Each time Uly helped.


I grabbed her friends hips slamming my cock in Georgina tight pussy. Uly moved and took off her bottoms. They floated by sticking to my ass as she giggled. She tossed them in the shallow end near the steps. I then felt her large breast against the front of my chest. She had her hands on her friends lower back. She spanked Georgina ass very hard. Her white skin was beat red in no time. Each hard slap made her friend moan. They both said stuff in German making me fuck her harder.


I next felt Uly warm breast on my chin. She was feeding me her big hard nipple. I stuck my tongue out. I then sucked her perfect hard nipple in my mouth. I ran my teeth on her nipple causing her to moan. Georgina slammed her pussy back on my cock. I was now all the way inside her. She was screaming in German as I slammed my cock in her once more. Uly said something in German in my left ear. That was all I could take. I pulled my cock out. Uly reached down to jack my cock on her friends big wet ass. I watched as big spurts of my cum dripped on her friends ass. Then all over her hand. She reached up to let Georgina lick her hand. I stood there as both girls licked off my orgasm from my cock.


A minute later I put Georgina on the wooden deck. Her ass expanded out as she put her legs in the air. She spread them wide as I dropped my face down on her big thick matted red hair. Both girls had very big bushes. I split her tight cunt muscles. I was sucking on her small clit and sucking her sweet lips. She ran her hands in my hair. "Oh! Buck! You now your way around a pussy. She likes that. (German cuss word or two)" said Uly. I put two fingers in her as I swirled my tongue deep inside her pussy. A few minutes later and a big scream. I could begin to taste her juices. She flooded my mouth and her whole body spasm. I then felt Uly lips on mine. She licked some of her friend juices from my mouth. She put her finer inside her friends tight pussy. We each a had a finger in there fucking Georgina. A few minutes later she orgasm on our fingers. I put my juicy finger in Uly mouth. She put her wet finger in mine. Georgina laid on her back and was glowing from our fingers.


It was Uly turn now. I put a towel down on the wooden deck. She lowered herself on my hard cock. I held the base as she got used to the size. She was almost as tight as her friend. Her feet were next to my hips. She then leaned down putting her body on mine. I moved her so my cock could fit in her pussy better. She began to kiss my lips. I felt her soft body on mine. I felt her large breast fall to my sides. I was kissing her neck. She was bouncing on my cock. She moved to sit more up right. She was really bouncing on my cock. I watched her breast bounce, her big gurl body shake on mine. I grabbed her heels pulling her tighter. She smiled as she moved her hair from her face.


I saw a shadow on the deck next to me. It was Georgina. She was inches from us watching her friend and I fuck. It had only been a few hours since I met them at a bar. I was watching the World Cup. Now I was watching to hot German BBW's fuck the shit out of me. I was loving it. I reached down to run my hands on Uly big ass. She stopped to switch positions. I felt like a big sit and spin. She swung her leg around. She was now facing the other direction. I leaned up to see her big ass looking back at me.


I looked down to see her tight pussy was bouncing up and down on my cock. I then watched Georgina move. She bent over shoving her ass in Uly face. Uly began to lick and kiss her friends big ass. She put one finger in her ass hole. Another in her tight pussy with the same hand. She than started to fuck both holes. I slapped Uly big ass making it pink. She kept bouncing on my cock not missing a beat with her friend. I looked up into the sun. Then back at the two BBW's making noises in my back yard. A few minutes later I pulled out and both girls got on all fours. They pumped my cock in there faces. They cleaned each other off. Then me.


I order some pizza for us. I had the delivery guy bring us the pizza out in the back yard. He smiled when he saw them in the hot tub. Georgina flashed him as I gave him a big tip on my credit card. I fed them in the hot tub. Then sent me for more beer in the house. I lost count how many times they drained my cock. I had fun showing them a good time at my house.


I took them back to UMBC the next morning before the start of there first class. We watched a few more German Football games the next two weeks. They were sad that German lost in the semifinals. I just smiled knowing they wanted to go fuck in the hot tub after the game.


They came over to watch the final game. Spain vs Netherlands. I say we watched the game. But I had a friend come over. I had planned a day with her before I met the girls. They both smiled when they saw Mrs. T. She had brought over some whips, chains, bondage stuff. She also brought over a submissive house wife she met at a party, she wanted us to meet. Seeing four big gurls in leather whipping each other and screaming in German can turn a guy on.


I need to go pick up Uly and Georgina on Friday 07/23/10. They want to go to Mrs. T. house for the weekend. Mrs. T. told them about how she used to be a big soccer Mom. I picked up a DVD to learn German. They both told me they teach me the in and outs of the German language. I am just not sure if they know what there getting into. I learn better seeing than reading.


Love,
Buck
xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment